Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Paris Roses des Verges Yves Saint Laurent for women

Paris Roses des Verges Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Paris Roses des Verges by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral fragrance for women. Paris Roses des Verges was launched in 2006. Paris Roses des Verges was created by Laurent Bruyere, Sophia Grojsman and Dominique Ropion. The fragrance features cassis, cyclamen, pear blossom, musk, cherry blossom, rose hip, pear blossom, sandalwood and woody notes.

Cassis Cyclamen Pear Blossom Musk Cherry Blossom Rose Hip Pear Blossom Sandalwood Woody Notes

Paris Roses des Verges Fragrance Reviews

Eicher
Eicher

Paris Roses des Verges as its name indicates it, is a floral fragrance. I notice intensively the cyclamen and the rose hip, then the cherry blossom.
I would not classify this scent as watery. After a few hours, I can notice the pear blossom too. I cannot smell the musk but on my skin, this perfume lasts and I think, this because of the musk.
Nice, discrete perfume for spring/summer time. I personally find it to be a classical and romantic scent. Très français ;)

agi
agi

This is wery sweet,fresh ,beautiful perfume,but not long lasting on me.I like the smell,but i wich its stay longer on me !

A wonderful light version of YSL original Paris. This one - I think is for a young woman to wear in springtime or summer. Nice fresh rosescent. This version of Paris also reminds me of L'Occitane Cherry Blossom.

En härlig mjuk variant av YSL original Paris. Den här doften tycker jag passar på en ung tjej/kvinna att bära under våren/försommaren. Härlig rosdoft. Fräsch och absolut inte tung.
Denna påminner även om L'occitane Cherry Blossom på min hud.

zis
zis

Since I like the original Paris very much, I bought this one unsniffed, thinking i would like this one as well but I don't!

To me it's a very weak smell, rather boring. I would give it away but i don't want to bother someone else with it.

Ari
Ari

This is a light beautiful fragrance with a faint whiff of sweetness to it. This fragrance can be worn everyday. the light floral scent is not over powering and can easily become of staple of your fragrance wardrobe...It's one of mine.

ydee
ydee

This is the ligthest version on my skin of the 7 issues I have. Still long lasting.
Most light roses I smell bit sweet, fresh and light warm, feminine, romantic, what else to say as I love it.

Nuppu
Nuppu

Optimistic, feminine, fresh and light rosecent, true to original, but much more airy and delicate. And this is not a "teen perfume" althrought probably younger ones likes this too. Beautiful and easy to wear, like all Paris springtime editions.

Paris Roses des Verges by Yves Saint Laurent 3.97 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Verges fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Verges, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Roses des Verges by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Roses des Verges by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses Enchantees Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jardins Romantiques Yves Saint Laurent Paris Yves Saint Laurent Paris Pont des Amours Yves Saint Laurent Paris Nuit de Fete Chanel Chanel N°5 Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Annick Goutal Ce Soir Ou Jamais Dior Dolce Vita Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Chloe Love L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Figue - Iris Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Bois Lancome Poeme Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses 2011 Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pivoine Magnifica