Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Parisienne A L`Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women

Parisienne A L`Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Parisienne A L`Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Parisienne A L`Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Parisienne A L`Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures Parisienne A L`Extreme Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

The latest edition is the most intense, judging by its name. Parisienne A L`Extreme represents a woman who is exciting, seductive and sexy. Strength of the composition is inspired by feeling of temptation, mystery and erotic. The composition is described with notes of vanilla and intense essences of blackberry and velvety notes of violet and Damascus rose. Powdery and intoxicating aromas of the fragrance will win you over with floral-fruity aromas surrounded with mysterious and warm accords of patchouli, suede and musk which confirms irresistible sensuality of a woman.

The fragrance is available in a flacon shaped like Parisienne EDP, while colours on the flacon are iridescent in dark purple and pale violet nuances. Its stopper is decorated with black leather which contributes to mystery of extreme Paris and extreme ingredients of the new edition for 2010.

Blackberry

Rose Violet

Musk Patchouli Suede Incense Vanilla

Parisienne
Abyan

Parisienne A L`Extreme Fragrance Reviews

Shwets
Shwets

Intense version of the edp as the name states!
Lasts long and strong but not my cup of tea. The vinyl notes are not as apparent as in the edp.
I loved the Edt version the most which was fresher and lighter.

Clear & sexy at the same time. I felt really divine while wearing it. Unbelievably well balanced! Good fragrance for a beautiful, mysterious woman. And for all women that like themselves.

VinessaChen
VinessaChen

I love this fragrance. It's the kind of fragrance that makes you feel sexy and boost your confident. =)

timida88
timida88

Much better and more sexy than original perfume which smells to me only like plain roses. But here roses with violets make a great combination when they are followed by royal smell of suede and incenses. Worth to try!

aigilia
aigilia

Just bought this lovely scent. Really in love with this rite now..this one is better than the original parisienne edp or edt. Love the togetherness of blackberries & rose.Very romantic & seductive scent perfect for Valentine's Day dinner..;-)

miserysbutterfly
miserysbutterfly

A definite improvement on the original, but I was not an instant fan. I was not a fan of the original in the beginning either (although it grew to be a well loved favourite) but what sold me on this particular scent were the compliments I received from others when I wore it. The scent lingers far longer on the skin than the wearer is aware of, because long after I lose the ability to smell it, people are commenting on how "sweet" I smell. Definitely a scent males tend to appreciate more than females (as most compliments I receive are from men). It definitely is a scent to seduce (it literally drives some men wild)! And the blackberry is much more noticeable in this version.

poppyvintage
poppyvintage

I expected more from this fragance. It would be a nice scent without blackberry (or less berry). Nothing was 'wrong', but nothing stood out either. Quite strong perfume, a little leathery and powdery... very long-lasting (on my skin) and sillage is huge as well. I don't really like it enough to buy again.

vw
vw

Oooooooww! Your majesty!

Insolent
Insolent

Have owned and enjoyed a bottle of the original Parisienne but noting the negative reviews regarding the vinyl note (which fades very quickly I think anyway and is not an issue)gave this a try. It is an improvement on the original - such a shame it is hard to get hold of now.

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

This is delectable. i have both this and the original parisienne and the original is much tamer. This explodes from the bottle with the first whiff. aAfter getting this (an hour ago literally), this takes 1st place over the original, circumstances depending of course! I would not wear this at work unless I was angling for a come-on.
This is sexy sweet madness in a bottle, just waiting to join you on a night painting the town whatever colour catches your fancy. While the original is dimpling sweet and more reserved, this one sends the ball out of the park in attitude and sillage.
The berries and the flowers are so smoothly combined, the sweetness doesn't become cloying or headache provoking but remains most definitely in your face. Longevity possibly forever, honestly not being biased, this stuff clings on. Projection...let's just say, it's called extreme for a reason.

This one is all about Blackberrys. I'm disappointed with this scent. Blackberrys and sweet tones. Too sweet for my taste. This one is perfect for a grownup teenager or a young woman in her 20th. Parisienne A L'extreme is playfull och happy in spirit. No sharp or edgy notes at all.

Denna doften är Björnbär, helt och hållet på mig. Besviken såklart. Björnbär och söta doftnoter. För söt för min smak. En perfekt doft för äldre tonåring eller ung tjej runt 20. Parisienne A L'extreme är lekfull och glad i sin utstrålning. Inga skarpa eller tunga doftnoter alls.

Kione
Kione

Just got this from my partner that has been on a trip. He didn't know I had the original Paris years ago, and I am so happy he got me this, as it reminds me of the original one (specially the top notes) but still has its uniqueness and smells more modern. But it brought so many fond memories, I was so touched!

I am not very good at listing notes but to me, this smells incredibly like honey at the start, like a sweet filled with honey, and then it turns to smokey and powdery yumminess.

What I picture when I smell this is a glitzy young woman on a night out, modern but glamorous, having fun and very sexy!

pomdgf
pomdgf

Very nice indeed. I like this version than the original. Start with the rock vintage bottle and invited you both of anxious and enchanted. I found this is a very sexy fragrance of Blackberry and especially with vinyl leather and suede. Both of them make me love at first crush. If you looking for a perfect rose scent this one is really special with a little bit warming of musk. I'm sure it's worth to purchase. All this perfume can do is reveal your sexy and confidence. I love it. Absolutely take it !

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

This one is more intense than the original which is good for a start. I liked the smell but when I tried it on my skin, I found it really dissapointing as it was overpowering. More or less, it reminded me of those loud perfumes that instead of being unique, they try a lot to be so,therefore they include nothing different. Although I prefer woody/oriental/gourmand perfumes that sometimes have a deeper and heavier smell, I must say that I couldn't stand this one, it gave me a headache.
I don't know what was to blame, probably this perfume isn't for me;however, I would recommend it to the fans of the original because it has better lasting power.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This sounds absolutely wonderful, must get!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

For me most beautiful version Parisienne YSL .
Here rose is very modern.Has the sweetness, a flirt, lightly reminds Yvresse, with a little bit dry note.Like in start kelly Caleche EDP.
This Parisienne is not to very hard on my skin , does not crush . Is very ,very good ,I'm feel so good..
Splendid on the autumn and winter. And i think I will buy EDT in summer .

beatrix75
beatrix75

very beuthiful roses but i dont know if staying power its good on me ,i think not realy

antonpan
antonpan

This is a more sophisticated version of Parisienne indeed. Less amount of berries and a big dose of patchouli make the scent similar to Chloe edp / YR Moment de Bronheur. Yes, the beautiful and a bit old fashioned pathouli roses.

karlee79
karlee79

Holly roses! I get a very strong rose, a dusty creamy rose, actually one of the most beautiful rose scents I have smelled to date. There is that slight same plastic smell as the first one, but not nearly as noticeable, it hardly has any sweetness to it. I do get the berries, and it has just the right amount of patch. This is a deep scent, when they say extreme, they mean it, its actually an extreme version. So many fragrances have been revamped by the "extreme" label, this one lives up to its label. I love this grown up woman version, it's truly gorgeous.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

The original Parisienne smells far too vinyl-y and nail polish-y for my liking.

This version, to me, has a much stronger berry ackord and smells far less chemical. I like it a lot, although I do whish I would notice the base notes more.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I like this version better than the first one! It is quite seductive.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells like sharp violettes to my nose. Nice enough, but nothing to write home about. The price is just horrific for such a simple perfume.

The Dentist Dana
The Dentist Dana

Same smell of the original but More Intensive .. More Long Lasting which is Amazing ....
i absolutely Love It :)

marietita
marietita

what's the difference whit ehe original parisienne?? i have the original and I LOVE IT!!

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I did not like the first Parisienne so I had hopes for this one. I do like the opening better which to me smells very similar to Champagne but than it dries down smelling similar to the original Parisienne which I thought was a little plasticky smelling. I love the bottle!

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Rich and smokey, dark and unusual.
My impression is that sweet vinyl note (Parisienne EDP) has been replaced with a sexy suede note (A L'Extreme EDP) here.
This trick made my dreams come true since I absolutely adore to wear Parisienne during the day and now I will have its variation that is perfect for the night time!!!
A L'Extreme reminds me of an exceptionally elegant woman, reminds me of luxurious suede accessories; suede bags, suede shoes, soft suede gloves...
I wouldn't go that far to say that A L'Extreme is a better version of regular Parisienne EDP. I would say it is totally different.
Parisienne EDP is sweet and innocent comparing to A L'Extreme.
Parisienne is much sweeter, colourful, playful and cheerful, A L'Extreme is serious, mature, mysterious.
Parisienne is a light rain shower on an extremely sunny and hot day, A L'Extreme is a sunset on a windy, cool seashore...
Lovely bottle, lovely lasting power and silage.
YSL so far has never disappointed me with any of their creations.
Thumbs up for A L'Extreme.

ticalica
ticalica

I like this better than the original because this seems like it has more character to it than the previous which smells slightly somewhat outdated.

This is an improvement.

mymlan
mymlan

Parisienne a L'Extreme is, as it's name reveals, a more potent Grojsman/Labbe creation of the former Parisienne and Parisienne edt.

This is the version I like most of the three just because it has more "oomph" and the basenotes are rich and mellow in comparision to it's sisters. It is well balanced and the patchouli note is tender, delicate and prevents from the washy smell that often occurs in the endnotes of fruity florals.

The part I like most is the drydown and I love how the rose and violet plays along with the slightly powdery basenotes. It reminds me of Galliano edp minus the lavender, incense and woody accords.

The downside is that I find it a bit linear, I wish it had more of a bone structure. Beeing a bit "old school" in my taste I do also have a hard time with edible berry notes that are quite intense in the top. It's a bit girslish in the take off. On the other hand this perfume probably speaks to a younger audience.

For me Parisienne a L'Extreme could have been an excellent rose fragrance if it had less of the berries and more of a bone structure. But I guess I'm just a bit old fashioned in my taste. Spend your money on this one and I may have all the oldies for myself :).

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I didn't like the original perfume, much less so the EDT. This one is better though. Not by much but better nonetheless. Still not good enough for me to want it. I don't even know what it is that I don't like about it, I guess it's just not my style. I tested Sensuous Noir at the same I tested this I loved Sensuous Noir whereas this one left me underwhelmed.

vertigo
vertigo

Another one that follows the path of recently in-fashion 'modern vinatges'.

I didn't like the other Parisiennes, but this one is the worst :)

Classy, vintage, powdery rose and violet on a patchouli-suede base, just a bit sweet.
Very French, very 'madame', and not at all 'mademoiselle'.

Not my cup of tea :)

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Really rosy and violety Parisienne a l'extreme is a gorgeous fragrance!
I already have the original Parisienne edp and i have to say that this one is way better!
It is more intense, more feminine and much more creamy!
So long lasting, i really want it desperately!
I prefer it from the original edp but unfortunatelly i can't find it at the shops.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Can`t wait to find it in stores in my country.So desperate want to test it.I`m sure that it will be great scent,just like Parisienne :)))

Parisienne A L`Extreme by Yves Saint Laurent 4.19 out of 5 based on 266 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne A L`Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne A L`Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parisienne A L`Extreme by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parisienne A L`Extreme by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.