Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

ozonic
vinil
Parisienne L’Eau Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Parisienne L'Eau is the new summer version of the original fragrance Parisienne from 2009, launched in spring 2012. The scent is juicy, floral and fruity.

Top notes: vinyl accord, green notes, violet leaf and rose. Heart: cranberries, red fruit and black currant. Base: patchouli, cedar and white musk.

Available as 50 and 90 ml EDT.

Green Notes Violet Leaf Vinyl Rose

Black Currant Cranberry Red Berries

Musk Patchouli Cedar

Parisienne Eau de Toilette
Parisienne L'Essentiel

Parisienne L’Eau Fragrance Reviews

sirenacheng
sirenacheng

Parisienne L’Eau was a gift from a guy friend. i told him i love jo malone's red roses but he couldn't find the counter and got this one instead. i tried and tried to like it but i just don't.

the opening 10 minutes smells lovely though a bit synthetic. i detect a very fresh citrus smell(not green note as listed) and a fleeting rose scent, like i could see a rose with dews in the morning. but soon it turns into a sugary and fruity smell, with black currant and berries being so strong, almost like the smell of a milkshake on me. i don't get patchouli at all. the base is just too weak----a hint of musk.meh.

sillage and lasting power are weak. well obviously it's just another boring pink fragrance. too girlie for me. sorry my friend. i did try.

Wilka
Wilka

It's late Autumn here in Uruguay, South America. If it's not really cold, I feel great wearing Parisienne L'eau as an everyday fragrance. There's something of me in it!

AnnikaMK
AnnikaMK

So fresh and juicy! I never cared for the other Parisiennes (too strong, sweet and powdery), but I love this for summer! The notes I get most are rose, cranberry, violet leaf and musk. Lasts long for a l'eau.

AMDs44
AMDs44

Oh just c'mon i didn't smell the last on yet :(

Parisienne L’Eau by Yves Saint Laurent 4.33 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne L’Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne L’Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parisienne L’Eau by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parisienne L’Eau by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Guerlain My Insolence Valentino Valentina Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Chanel Coco Noir Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Nina Ricci Nina Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Bvlgari Omnia Coral Lancome La Vie Est Belle Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir