Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Parisienne Édition Singulière Yves Saint Laurent for women

Parisienne Édition Singulière Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Parisienne Édition Singulière Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Collection of fragrances by the house of Yves Saint Laurent named Parisienne receives another edition which follows the trend of black flacons. Name of the fragrance is Parisienne Édition Singulière and it is the sixth fragrance of the Parisienne collection.

Top notes open with a characteristic accord of vanilla combined with cranberry and blueberry, announcing a floral embrace of Damascus rose and seductive violets in the heart. The elegant woody trail is provided by vetiver and sandalwood in the base.

The bottle has the same form as antecedents, and is colored in black with a gold stopper and leather tag with YSL logo. This limited edition will be available as 50ml eau de parfum, starting from February 2013, just before Valentine's Day.

Vinyl Blueberry Cranberry

Damask Rose Violet

Vetiver Sandalwood

Parisienne Édition Singulière Fragrance Reviews

Red Rose
Red Rose

This is not a review of the scent itself but an openion about the black opaque bottle. Yves Saint Laurent is not copying anyone & this bottle was intoduced years ago for paris before this parisienne scent came to the market. I think YSL is very original & I adore black bottles though the only thing I don't like about them is that I can't see the fragrance level inside unlike transparent bottles or frosted ones. I think dark bottles in general are perfect for gothy, sexy, edgy & vampy women or anyone who want to add some sharpness to their collection. I have lalique encre noire pour elle & the bottle is one of the fansiest I own.
note*
In reply to the lady who expected the next generation of fragrances' bottles to be gold I really don't think so as many brands already did like victor & Rolf flowerbomb & halston. Maybe they'd bring up a multi-colored bottle like amouage fate? I saw that bottle in person & it was very attractive & a new idea to decorate a fansy fragrance bottle.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Parisienne Edition Singulière smells very similar to the original Parisienne with dominant rose, violet, tart berries and the vinyle twist. The fragrance has a creamy texture, which also reminds me of Hanaé Mori butterfly. The sillage is close but intense at the same time. The longevity is as good as the original version. I would definitely recommend it, since it's as good as the original Parisienne. But obviously, those who already own the original don't need to bother about it, unless you happen to finish your bottle and want a change of colour.

sameera
sameera

I'm waiting

I find it similar to the original, and to Extreme, so it is between the two, not different enough for me to buy it. It is better than the original, it is more fruity, but the vinyl edge is there, half powdery, not sure it is worth buying, unless you found the original watery, and Extreme too berry rich. As for me, I was never a fan of Parisienne, so I will pass

secretobsession
secretobsession

Vinile? I think you meant to insert Vanille as listed in the blurb. There is no plastic here.

Camila_1712
Camila_1712

That's the season of the black bottle fragrances. Chanel Coco Noir, Armani Code Couture Edition and now YSL Parisienne.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

Nice bottle but it's probably the same scent as the first Parisienne in a limited edition bottle even though it says new fragrance. All the brands now are putting the fragrance in a black bottle, not that I mind, I really like that, but why do they copy each other?
Next thing is probably going to be gold bottles.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Édition Singulière fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Édition Singulière, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parisienne Édition Singulière by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parisienne Édition Singulière by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Si Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Chanel Coco Noir Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete Cartier La Panthere Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Oscar de la Renta Esprit d’Oscar Hugo Boss Boss Nuit Pour Femme Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Clinique Clinique Happy Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Laura Mercier Eau Gourmande Fresh Fig Hugo Boss Boss Jour Pour Femme Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Couture Hermes Eau des Merveilles Nina Ricci Nina L’Eau Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Vera Wang Princess Night Tom Ford Black Orchid Hugo Boss Deep Red