Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Rive Gauche Light Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

aldehydic
yellow floral

Rive Gauche Light by Yves Saint Laurent is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Rive Gauche Light was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier. The fragrance features aldehydes, musk, freesia, jasmine, vetiver, ylang-ylang, bergamot and rose.

Aldehydes Musk Freesia Jasmine Vetiver Ylang-Ylang Bergamot Rose

Rive Gauche Light Fragrance Reviews

greenelf
greenelf

Where can I find this? The original RG was another 70's favorite of mine--if this is even close, I would love it!

Aysu
Aysu

This light form of Rive Gauche has the same powdery effect of the original, but with less aldehydes and interestingly less citrus notes.
The original RG leaves a perfect citrus note on my skin after 2-3 hours when all those aldehyde and floral bomb fade away, but this version left a more musky and more powdery trail behind.
RG Light is not a cliche of today's "add some citrus to the original and here you have etc etc. light" trend but still bland and fades away without a remarkable development. I still prefer regular RG which makes me surprised by taking a different form in every hour.

dandy721
dandy721

I can't find mans light, curently i'm wearing that one. I love this fragrance but unfortunately i found that is out

Rive Gauche Light by Yves Saint Laurent 3.60 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Light fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Light, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rive Gauche Light by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rive Gauche Light by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Cartier So Pretty Clinique Aromatics Elixir Lanvin Arpege Estée Lauder Knowing Clarins Eau Dynamisante Paco Rabanne Calandre Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Lancome O de Lancome Cartier Baiser Vole Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Loewe Aire Sensual Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Clarins Eau Ressourcante Clarins Eau des Jardins Pierre Balmain Ivoire Christian Dior Diorella Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Orlane Autour de l’Iris