Designers » T-Z » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light Yves Saint Laurent for men

Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light Yves Saint Laurent for men

Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light by Yves Saint Laurent is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light was launched in 2004. Top notes are bergamot, star anise and mint; middle notes are lavender, geranium and patchouli; base notes are vetiver and guaiac wood.

Bergamot Star Anise Mint

Lavender Geranium Patchouli

Vetiver Guaiac Wood

Rive Gauche pour Homme
La Collection Rive Gauche Pour Homme

Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light Fragrance Reviews

I agree with krmarich & endymion that this version of Rive Gauche strays very little from the original. That's not really a bad thing in my mind as Rive Gauche is not only my signature scent, but one of my most versatile, enjoyable, masculine & highly complimented fragrances. Of course when I saw this on sale I just had to grab a bottle.

Don't be fooled by the reference to 'light' in the name; as this is nearly as powerful as the original. There's only just a hint of mint in the opening and a slightly more muted anise note to tell the difference.

If you can still find this and you love the original version, do yourself a favour and grab a bottle.

This was my first flanker from YSL. I enjoyed the trend of offering alternatives rather than changing the originals altogether. This is not the case industry wide, nowdays. The cannister is SO great! The notes are slightly altered with a little mint at the top. Other than that, it is indentical to the original. Big, dark and long lasting.

The cloves are a bit too much for warmer weather and the patcholi is heavy. I still have most of it as RG goes a long way and I just a tiny spray is enough. This is nice because it was a limited edition! YSL was still rocking the industry while everyone else was changing for the worse.

A lovely woody/floral fragrance. It lasts quite a while too. You get nice wafts from this. It's a really gorgeous smell. Another finely crafted scent from YSL and, I think it's up there with the best.

I had the luck to buy this very cheap. The bottle look very cool! However, the scent is not much different to the original. I actually cannot really make difference...
Definately not light and not appropriate for summer, but still amazing as the original! ;)

Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light by Yves Saint Laurent 4.39 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rive Gauche Pour Homme Light by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent M7 Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Chanel Antaeus Joop! What About Adam Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme Intense Yves Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Pour Homme Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Lalique Encre Noire Giorgio Armani Armani Eau Pour Homme Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Gucci Envy for Men Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Cartier Pasha de Cartier John Varvatos John Varvatos Boucheron Jaipur Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Chanel Egoiste Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Guerlain Guerlain Homme