Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women

Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Yves Saint Laurent invites you on an exotic journey in the wilderness with Saharienne. The perfume is dedicated to the homonymous famous safari jacket, which was presented in the collection from 1968. As an ode to creativity and tradition of the YSL fashion brand, the new fragrance celebrates iconic, wild and provocative femininity.

The perfume composition blends the contrasts of hot desert aromas and fresh tones that are desirable in the summer as "the hottest of all fresh waters". Sparkling and invigorating notes of lemon, Italian bergamot and mandarin give way to the core made of white flower petals, orange leaf, galbanum and black currant bud. The base is warm and sensual due to the spiciness of pink pepper and ginger.

The bottle design is sophisticated and refined, completed with a golden stopper. Young and already world - famous model Jac Jagaciak is featured on the campaign. Saharienne is available in bottles of 75 and 125 ml.

Saharienne was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Herve Leger Ete

Saharienne Fragrance Reviews

Light_Blue
Light_Blue

As I got just paper tester it may not be the very best comment, but anyway. The opening is quite strong, however I don't get lots of citruses...After a couple of hours itbecomes a pleasant scent but nothing special to me...Somewhere in the middle..I get the red pepper but I can't get any gigner...I will not buy it, doesn't convince me.

Antares811
Antares811

This is perfect for summer. A citrusy, fresh, spicy, white floral scent. Highly recommended.

Saharienne is a very beautiful floral citrus scent. It's the perfect Summer fragrance for those women that enjoy lemony colognes with a hint of sweetness.

My skin chemistry and crisp citrus notes don't usually go hand in hand, but throw some white flowers or orange blossom into the mix and suddenly this fragrance genre becomes one of my favourites for Spring and Summer. If this sounds like something you also struggle with, I do recommend trying a scent like Saharienne.

Saharienne is honestly not the most unique scent on the market, sharing many similarities with Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino and Dior's Escale Aux Marquises, just to name a few. I guess you could say that this citrus and floral blend has been reproduced time and time again. For me personally I am a little turned off by this fragrance's lack of originality but at the same time I can't shy away from the fact that I do enjoy wearing it.

The most dominant notes in this scent pyramid include lemon, bergamot, orange blossom, petitgrain and the tiniest hint of ginger to add some spice. I'd never recommend this fragrance for the cooler months, but by all means go crazy with the sprays come Summer.

All in all, Saharienne lasted around five hours on my skin and projected fairly strongly for that of an EDT. Yves Saint Laurent is a quality designer house, so this fairly inexpensive fragrance is well worth the money spent, at least in my opinion.

Bluemarinejosephine
Bluemarinejosephine

Firstly, the bottle is absolutely beautiful!I love it on my vanity desk.

As for the scent, on the first spray, Saharienne is a mix of fresh citruses, bergamot, lemon and mandarin orange. Later, as the heart is revealed, there is a combination of galbanum, orange flower, cassis and white flowers. The final part is a blend of ginger and pink pepper.

It is a very refreshing scent and at the same time warm, probably more suitable for Autumn. (and a quite underestimated fragrance I might add).

Sadly, Saharienne’s drawback is longevity, or lack of it. A few hours at most, I would say.

Enjoy the perfume hunt!

lindagab
lindagab

Just bought this one for summer. I fell in love with the combination of bitter citrus, white flowers and spicy notes (and of course the bottle). It is perfect for med since I do not like the summer editions/sweet or fruity scents which are found in abundance on the market. I don´t find it too expensive for its longevity or the complexity of the scent. I would choose this over Dior Escale collection's Portofino any day, I think Portofino is to sweet. Saharienne is perfect!

katushka37
katushka37

I must admit that I purchased Saharienne because I fell in love with the bottle. It has been heavily reduced in major department stores and I have a feeling it is going to get discontinued because it is not very popular.

The scent itself is very pleasant and definitely unisex (I am surprised it was marketed for females only). Citrus in this one is slightly bitter and infused with a lot of spices. It is reminiscent of a vintage cologne.

I think they captured the feel of safari jacket well - it is practical, comfortable, perfect for hot weather and was inspired by male fashion (apparently Ernest Hemingway made them popular in 50's).

This scent is easy to wear, especially during hot wear and doesn't scream "look at me". It is definitely safe for work, uni and day time wear, it makes you smell nice but not appealing...so if you are looking for a hot date fragrance skip this one :)

babyF
babyF

Saharienne is quite uncomplicated compared to other perfumes, starting out strong with the citrus and then (on me) the pink pepper comes along quite fast. But, when I say "uncomplicated" I mean this in a positive sense! It's not provocative in any way making it safe for work and it is great for those hot summer days when you just want something that's not too heavy or special. It's also super nice for a revitalizing citrus kick in the winter time if you (like me) tend to overdose on the heavier vanilla/warm scents in your drawer.

That being said though, I would never pay full price for this one. In Sweden this retails for about 100$ (50 ml) and it's nowhere NEAR worth that kind of money. I got my bottle at a discount and paid approx. 30$, which I feel is a more fair price. The aforementioned simplicity of this scent, along with its rather poor longevity, is what brings it down in terms of worth. But if you get your hands on Saharienne at a nice price, do invest and be generous with the sprays to get the most out of it!

suzan de haas
suzan de haas

When you spray Saharienne, it burst with lemon. Which I like, but it so sharp that I became a headache. Okay, next phase: a very lovely soft citrussy smell, so well balanced, so heavenly that I could only sniff and sniff and sniff my wrist. But the longevity is very weak. I really tried to make the longevity better (with vaseline, on my bra etc) but it didn't turn out right. Ooooh, it is a pity...

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Saharienne is fresh and invigorating! It’s a fragrance that keeps you going and is motivational in my opinion. I absolutely love this creation by Yves Saint Laurent it is gorgeous. The perfect blend of pink pepper and ginger make this fragrance spicy and a tiny bit exotic. The citrus keeps it fresh and in check by balancing out the spices. Orange flower adds fresher floral undertones keep this fragrance together and the galbanum works like a musk on my skin in Saharienne. Composed perfectly, this is a great aromatic fragrance and is unique compared to a lot of releases the last few years. As long as I can find this fragrance it will be in my collection.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Very well balanced, not to much flowers not too much citrus. If i would look for summer scent i would definitely go for this one. Pleasant for the nose and not offensive.

AnnetteInFrance
AnnetteInFrance

Could be a unisex fragrance. A little like the eau sauvage my dad used to wear. Nothing special but quite pleasant.

danda74
danda74

This one does not remind of "escale aux marquises" at all: Escale is way much sweeter...
Saharienne is fresh, a little spicy and also a very delicately sweet,
definitely a summer fragrance
It would be awesome having a EDP version!

p.s.
add a little "violetta di Parma" to Saharienne and you'll get my perfect "LOVE" perfume :)

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

Please, does anyone know of a 50ml version bottle?

miserysbutterfly
miserysbutterfly

This scent reminds me of a bright hot sun burning your skin (opening), of long tranquil summer days, and swimming under the stars in the ocean. Sometimes you just know a scent is going to be wonderful, and this one really is just lovely! Its very citrusy at first, but ends with an undertone of romance. Very sophisticated, but not pretentious with a lot of class. It wakes you up than calms you down, is slightly masculine but dramatic enough that it still feels feminine. Definitely a summer scent, but very mood lifting during a harsh winter. I wish that the opening notes didn't fade so quickly, but I can say that this will definitely make its way into my collection.

dahliafleur
dahliafleur

This only happens with some perfumes for me, but I tested it once and had to keep trying it, smelling the little tester paper slip the whole way home. I received it as a christmas gift pack including the body lotion which intensifies the smell of the perfume. I think that this is just beautiful, can send anyone to a happy place surrounded with flowers. Yves Saint Laurent never disappoints me it seems!

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Citric too much for me. The lemon scent is very strong. I can not say that this is a bad smell, just the fact that it is quite citric for my taste in particular ...

instantjim
instantjim

I bought this for my wife at a closing down sale. I got a full 4.2 oz tester for $18.75. It was a bit of a risk as it was quite different to anything else I bought her. She loved the fizzy lemon (like lemonade in a jug with ice blocks and condensation drops) and despite what others have said, the impressive longevity. I managed to snag a second 4.2 oz tester (maybe 20 ml used), for $10. This has got to her top 10.

malenapo
malenapo

Citrus but warm and sexy - I like it also when it is cold

Agree that it is perfect for warm summer days. But not only. In wintertime, when it is snowing outside, and I hate leaving home, a drop of Saharienne makes me forget about cold, bad weather outside:) reminds me of holidays

persefoni
persefoni

I know why this scent didn't do so well on the market: because it's rather masculine! If it had been presented as a unisex smell, in a unisex add, it would have done much much better!! I strongly advise bold guys to give it a try, it is such a powerful and long-lasting aromatic citrus smell <3 !

xabaras
xabaras

An intense opening of citrus with a sexy and spicy attitude, which develops in a matter of minutes into a musky feminine exotic fragrance. Delicate and charming. I really like it. Perfect for a warm Summer day. It revives your senses.

CocoLaurent
CocoLaurent

I just bought this today after finding it in a special fragrance store for £24.99 for 125ml. I love YSL fragrances so just bought this blind as the price was brilliant.
I have to say that the first hit was quite masculine, but it quickly dried down to a powdery, spicy floral scent that was nice and light on my skin.
Very pleased and will buy this again at that price!

krishka
krishka

opens masculine and unisex, then softens a bit but not enough on me, i think i can like it on a guy actually...i would give it a miss....sillage is 6 hrs in tropical weather, i think can last longer ina drier places...

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

I received a tester for it at the shop and emptied it in one day.
It opens up fresh and spicy on me. A bit masculine. After a few minutes it softens up and becomes a bit sweeter. An airy fresh sweet summersmell. Not a heavy citric one. The only thing is that after an hour our so, it like disappears on me. That's why I emptied the sample on one day. I wanted to grasp the smell a bit longer! Maybe it is still detectable if I search my skin for it. But it's very very light.

I expected something with stronger projection and staying power even if it is a summer perfume. I mean Ô de Lancôme has more sillage and staying power than this one. It's a pity... I really wanted to like it.
Have to say though, that I absolutely love the bottle! Such a classy glamourous bottle!

rafaella
rafaella

I was looking for some bright, floral, spicy, and fresh fragrance for this summer. I fall in love with Saharienne without testing it. I usually don t go wrong when I buy blindly. So, Saharienne arrived and after one day of trying to wear it, these are my impressions: it starts with a fresh citrus smell which transforms quickly in a very nice bitter lemony scent. After 3 minutes it become flowery, light and sweet. For one second I thought gardenia passed by, but sooo weak that I am not sure that she was indeed. Then it is getting warm and warm. I think this happens because of the tiare flower. I don t know how the tiare smells, but one year ago I had a shower gel of tiare from yves rocher and the smell is very similar, so I suppose it should be tiare flower… which stays on my skin several minutes… about 10. Till now Saharienne is good… but from now on, it comes the big disappointment, delusion… whatever!.. After more than 15 minutes it changes again, this time into some very masculine scent. And here I am, smelling like a man who just used his aftershave. And guess what?! The smell doesn t vanish, as you all wrote in your rewiews, it stays close to the skin, but it does not disappear! It s not that I don t want to like it… I tried it on my wrist, on my knee, then I got a shower, I tried again all over my body, wrist, neck, nape, knee, back of the knee, I put it even on my 6 years old son… Then I cooked. And after all of these it was still there… my “aftershave”… close to my skin. A lot of money for about 15 minute of relish. So, I think I will spend my summer with White Bergamot - Berkeley Square which I bought it before Saharienne, of course, blindly and which is really crispy, spicy, fresh and feminine!

scouserdog
scouserdog

Lovely fresh spring Mediterranean smell but sadly does not last. Nice mix of citrus and citrus blossom with a hint of spice. I think it is also suitable for a man.

I agree with Rafaella about Berkeley square White Bergamot being a better bet and it lasts longer.

kasienka
kasienka

An interesting, alluring fragrance ... perfect for summer! The smell is something from the hot sand, however, for me - sometimes too masculine ...

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Smells like a peel of pomelo.

desmondorama
desmondorama

I actually really like the concept of the early 70's shot of world-famous, popular model "Verushka" in a signature YSL safari-suit and hat - but I actually enjoy this fragrance because it reminds me of a traditional 'eau de cologne' like 4711's Original in the tropics or the desert.

I think it's unisex and it should have been marketed as a shared fragrance for men as well.

I'm definitely getting a bottle as soon as I can!

kazuno
kazuno

I absolutely love it, even if it doesn't last very long on the skin. Very elegant with hints of citruses and spices, a perfect summery-oriental fragrance that slightly remind me of Eau des Merveilles. And, as for Eau de Merveilles, there are not a lot of skins that can wear nicely this fragrance.

akats

Please, people in Loreal, make it stronger, or relase and eau de parfum version. It is so unfair for such a delightful smell a 20 minutes life....

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

There's something about this that reminds me of drinking Chai, it's refreshing but spicy at the same time, with an unusual and luxurious vibe. I think it could pass for a Hermes scent, that's its classy aesthetic. The only thing is that it does disappear too quickly.

akats

I gave it a second try today, and I felt as I had described previously. Marvelous at the beginning, fresh sugary lemon, after 10 minutes only sugary, and after 30 minutes nothing! at all. It vanishes...I wanted to buy it but I won't.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

Such an original, intriguing scent!

I would describe this as an oriental, woodsy lemon. Light and classy, refreshing and warm - somehow YSL combined it all in one timeless, cologne-y scent. (And the bottle is so tasteful and nice - IMHO it suits the scent perfectly.)

I'm not a fan of lemon perfume, nor of stereotypical "fresh" scents, but I fell for this one right away. It's very elegant, yet very easy to wear.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

nice scent but no special things ,light ,citrussy ,fresh for summer

hermeline
hermeline

on my skin it rather smells like cooked lemon (try to cook whole lemon fruits with some sugar and after about a half an hour you get the same smell) - it´s quite special but I like it

missymary
missymary

This smells exactly like lemon Fairy washing-up liquid.

It has the vibe of the old Yardley perfumes, cheap and sharp and monotonous.

Buy if you like lemon, wait, correction, if you like lemon a LOT.

SheShe
SheShe

I was thinking about a sample of Saharienne but I thought it isn't worth trying. Finally I decided to try it. And my first impression is: I really like it or even love it!

So here comes my review.

I usually don't like fresh scents and I wasn't delighted when I saw lemon among ingredients, I thought it will be another boring fragrance like Young Sexy Lovely and it won't make such an impression like Cinema or Elle.

And it made an impression. I don't think it's better than Cinema, just different, but it's a good scent really.

It starts like a burst of lemon, but the lemon isn't boring at all, combined with mandarin orange it's a strong opening, sweet and bitter, the opening slaps you in the face. Why lemon and mandarin? Maybe because they're yellow and orange like sun ;P but I liked the scent from the first sniff :) Then white flowers come, a hint of them but what shows up the most is the mist like hot sand or a smell of hot air. It passes away rather quickly to show up a nice ginger with pepper (base notes are peppery and thank God there are spices here). So a walk in the sun, then hot air/hot sun and oh - I've forgotten - there was also something green among white flowers like an oasis(cassis?) and the oriental end.

The bottle looks great, elegant, I like it.

All in all, the scent built a scene in my mind and isn't as thin and light as I thought it can be - only the sandy part is but it's short.

Base notes are close to skin.

You know what? I've just bought more of Saharienne. I'm not a fresh scents lover but YSL makes really good fresh scents (like Baby Doll) and, being a spice an oriental lover, ;) I have found enough spices to buy it again. (the scent is hot-cold though ;) )

Fragrance: 4,40/5
Bottle: 4,5/5
Lasting power: 3,70/5

Edit: I love it!
I really think that the fragrance is often misunderstood.

albatros
albatros

Very bad quality and bad silage. No staying power at all.

cookieal
cookieal

i think this perfume is being missunderstud A LOT.

the first time i sampled it in a store, i thought "lemon???? from ysl?? OH MY GOD! what an inspiration!!!"
did nt give it any chance for months, since recently that i was convinced by an sa to try it again.
i then realised that the lemonorangebergamond smell is a very top note and when the perfume dries down becomes very interesting, soft, almost creamy, very feminine, but cool... almost comforting in a hot summer day... i kept smelling it for hours..

not a great longetivity though... and its strange it is perfume. i seems like edt or colonge
reminds a lot of escale series of christian dior, but it s much more interesting and sweet! nothing like lemon at all, finally!

i really like it after all! very modern, the only ysl perfume for a hot summer, i ll be wearing it untill the wheather colds..

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I have to say I find the campagne for this fragrance hideous! I don't usually care about this and care more about the fragrance but its so bad ,she looks like she will be buried alive after the photo was taken! In the sand! As for the perfume ,nothing special many other aromatic fragrances are better than this one.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

I had high hopes for this, but it did not pan out. The citrus opening was fairly flat, with none of the high, bright notes I associate with citrus. It was accompanied by what I term a salty accord, and right from the start it reminded me of the Eau des Merveilles by Hermes, without the brightness. The scent development was very linear, and I did not find any interesting changes throughout the dry down. It is reasonably close to the skin, but unlike many others here, it did have a fair bit of longevity on my skin (several hours). Something in it also caused me to sneeze whenever I sniffed my wrist, and that was the nail in the proverbial coffin for this one!

vdxl
vdxl

Smelled it in the Printemps Store in Paris. Pure crap, soapy, cheap smelling: if you enjoy orange blossoms, please buy the Ushuaia shower oil- it is much better than this. Or Serge Lutens- Fleurs d'oranger( if you wanna spend money). The bottle is hideous, the fragrance also- is L'OREAL making fun of us? WELL, YES! I think the creative director behind this fragrance should go to prison for unethical practises, before killing all the nice fragrance houses like LANCOME, YSL and many others.
How can you release a prestige fragrance to smell like this?

Bubbletrubble
Bubbletrubble

i bought this bottle on 25th august..and since then I am wearing it everyday....being from Dubai I found the notes very frefreshing and longevity wise its super value for money as I didnt have to retouch for more than 10hrs...
Beats Lancome Miracle...Poeme'...am in love with this fragrance...kudos to YSL!!!!!!

boyxtoy
boyxtoy

i tried this yesterday, it's lovely, i was a little bit like mmmmm untrusted about this, because your reviews, but jajaja i thinks it's pretty nice, and it last long on skin :O at least on my friends and mine,
the bottle it's so luxurious and the smell it's nothing like "lemon" and "lemonade", it's luxurious, a little bit sweet, a little bit flower, and citrus, but in a good balance, it's lovely
bravo YSL, the best brand of luxurious parfums :)
and of course, it's not for everyone
this kind of products aren't in the market for pleasing everyones taste :P

Yrma

Postdata: estoy de acuerdo en que no dura mucho. Esa es la causa para que dude en comprarlo; habría que retocarlo continuamente.

Yrma

No tengo ese perfume... todavía. Pero lo probé en el shopping esta tarde, y me pareció encantador. Un perfume perfecto para el verano.
Es cierto que el limón es muy dominante. Pero convengamos que en un clima caluroso los perfumes dulces y/o especiados son insoportables.
Así pues, le doy la bienvenida a este recién llegado. Pero sin puntaje, porque todavía no lo he probado en mi misma.

Sensoria
Sensoria

I tried this perfume in the store and I like it very much but I don't want to purchase a bottle yet.First it reminds me too much of the Dior Escale serie and the Lancome O editions.Second reason is that the sillage indeed is very poor,it fades away immediately.The perfume is too expensive for that. As orchidlover already said I think YSL has to make this one over and do something about the longevity, then I like to give Saharienne a second chance.

sehaman
sehaman

It makes me sad because I love the scent and it fades so fast. I live where it is very hot and it would be so nice with the climate. I guess I'll just put it on like it's bug spray 5 or 6 times a day...and then buy something else. What a waste.

gamos
gamos

I have to agree with the other comments.It is a very beautiful, well composed, uplifting fragrance, but it does not last for long. Still I like it very much!!

akats

I found it lovely because i adore citruses. Unfortunatelly, it doesn't last long. I could not smell it after half an hour

orchidlover
orchidlover

Very nice scent, I love its smell BUT:
I won't buy it because it doesn't have any sillage and lasting power. When I went out from the perfumery (after 10 minutes from applying) it was completely vanished from my wrist, and some sprays on my neck (!): it was completely invisible, there was no perfume smell around me, nothing. So I'm sorry, but this water is not a perfume, neither EDT or EDC for me, so it's no good to use it.
I think YSL should try again this scent.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

So many negative reviews on this beauty. I really like it, it's fresh and great for everyday. It's a nice scent!

Fragaria

This is a huge mouth alert! I am so very sorry purplesun, MR. purplesun...SIR! I shouldn't assume someone is male OR female when I haven't even checked their profile or wardrobe. Forgive me if I've offended you! Thankyou for the heads up!

Fragaria

Well, it sure sounds as if purplesun hit the nail on the head....er....coffin! lol I don't think I've ever even smelled a YSL perfume so I can't make any comments about the perfume, but, in reading reviews, purplesun has MY vote and I'll side with her just because almost all other reviews back her up in one way or another. If I had to go shopping for a YSL perfume, I'd grab her and her valued opinion! Your opinion even sounds respectful purplesun. Just wanted you to know that you've been heard! =)

karisma2011
karisma2011

Copycat of Dior's Escales. Even the bottle resembles the Dior collection, not too many brownie points there, definitely a lack of imagination and design. Smells quite strange but should be ok if you're an YSL fan. I quite liked it but not mad about it.

passionata20
passionata20

Tried it for 2 days now. what can i say? It is very pleasant but absolutly non lasting!!! I had to spray it very liberally 2 time all over me just to smell it outside the deprtment store. And it was almost +30C today outsie, so "saharienne" doesn´t deserve it´s name. And the price is ridiculous for this non existing lasting power!
I like it very much because of it´s lemony spicy scent, but i would have to bathe in it literally if i want to smell it also. It has no sillage and no lasting power but i will buy it nevetheless in Tax-free shop since i am not willing to spend so much money on it.
And i agree with most others that due to spicy factor it serves also good as a men´s cologne. So sad it has no power it should have.....

ritacatita
ritacatita

A fresh fragrance with warm tonalities, opens fresh and citrusy which remains trough all the stages (top, middle and base notes) and at some point, warm and spicy notes appears to embrace the fresh notes, warming up this fragrance. In the universe of fresh and citrusy, this would be my choice due to the spiciness and warmth of it.

ravjan
ravjan

It's a marvellous cologne for men! I wouldn't think twice to use it throughout the summer. There's beautiful lemon and herbs and white flowers. Haven't smelled such a nice men's cologne in years. The only hiccup - the bottle - way too fancy for me!

Hilaire
Hilaire

Hmmm, I just got this yesterday, I like it, it's citrussy in a slightly shower gel kinda way (It could be a lot more tangy and more zingy IMO) and then there's some very nice Jasmine that is fresh rather than sweet and slightly rosey too.

It's not adventurous, but it is summery and pretty, I imagine it would smell nice on a young woman, but it smells clean and light enough for me (a man) to wear as a kind of post shower splash. I don't wear a lot of Jasmine perfumes normally, so this one is a change.

It's sillage is good, not exceptional, it's longevity is not great on my skin (but I seem to act like a perfume scrubber anyway) so if you have sliightly greasier skin it'll probably last fairly well.

I don't seem to be able to find an EdP, so I'm stuck with the toilet water for now. I hope they beef up the formula a bit if they release an EdP and make it a little more luxurious and complicated.

Edit: Just as an aside, if you enjoy Narcisso Rodriguez for Her, for its ever so slightly slutty combo of Jasmine and Orange flower but always felt it was a little too bedtime or evening for casual wear then this might just be the perfume for you, it's similar but has a lot of the sexiness stripped out.

This is a strong stinky mess. I found it unbearable. Even one time is an overdose.

vertigo
vertigo

Saharienne is lovely!

Develops very nice.
First phase is the smell of a classic eau de cologne, fresh tart citruses and orange blossom.
Then come sweet flowers, I think I could detect jasmine and tiare.
Then, unfortunately, nothing happens - because the scent evaporates.

Very fleeting, and has almost no sillage.
Pleasant, but as other reviewers stated, you've already met this - in Escale collection or the latest releases from Lancome (Lancome O editions).

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

On my skin I feel jasmin and citrus.
If you like smell summer of Egipt or Tunisia, realy buy it !!!

delphine67
delphine67

I smellt this one yesterday, I liked the opening ,very fresh and citrusy. But in the drydown there apears a whiteflower note wich I dont like very much.I think that note is gardenia.

Miripiri
Miripiri

Got a sample of it today. It is very fresh and citussy. Indeed it reminds of the Dior Escale series like Red Rose said. Might be nice for very hot weather. Still nothing special.

suile
suile

Tested this today - not half as exciting as its description. Plenty of lemon in the citrus top notes and the white flowers develop into a kind of vague "second skin" note. A very safe buy, if expensive and nice for summer but not on my want list anymore. A pity.

Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent 3.47 out of 5 based on 425 ratings and 66 user reviews

Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent TESTER for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 4.2 oz
Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent TESTER for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 4.2 oz
Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 4.2 oz
Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 4.2 oz
Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed for Women
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
SAHARIENNE for WOMEN by Yves Saint Laurent EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
SAHARIENNE for WOMEN by Yves Saint Laurent EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Saharienne Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.