Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women and men

Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women and men
dislike

Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures Saharienne Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures

In November 2015, Yves Saint Laurent presents its new collection of luxury fragrances Le Vestiaire des Parfums, which includes five new releases: Caban, Caftan, Tuxedo, Saharienne and Trench. The "perfume wardrobe" collection is inspired by the iconic pieces of Yves Saint Laurent clothing.

Saharienne contains freshness of neroli, wild herbs and white musk.

All the fragrances are unisex. They are available as 125 ml Eau de Parfum.

The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas.

Bergamot Petitgrain Pink Pepper

Neroli Jasmine Clary Sage

Musk Vetiver Patchouli

Saharienne

Saharienne Fragrance Reviews

Calvini
Calvini

This is no different than any other neroli fragrance with an aromatic (slightly aquatic) touch: Neroli Portofino, something-something from Frederic Malle, etc. etc.

By the way, a representative from YSL actually told me it is the same fragrance relaunched

Irisaddict
Irisaddict

I loved the Saharienne YSL launched a few years ago in the cut glass style bottle but never purchased a fb because the longevity was around two milliseconds!
Is this basically the same scent reformulated in order to improve the staying power? If so I will definitely seek it out as it was a perfect blend of dry, bright citrus & delicate white floral notes on my skin!

J Anderson
J Anderson

I tried this today, EXTREMELY limited distribution in the UK at the moment, only the Saint Laurent fitting rooms (not perfumery dept!) in Selfridges and at Heathrow Terminal 5. I have to say that I am seriously impressed! When I first sprayed on my skin I got an almost overwhelming hit of citrus and I was totally turned off. This passed very quickly and since then it has been through almost every shade of neroli, herb and musk under the sun. When I spayed the concentration of oil was evident on my skin (be careful of clothes!) and after 8 hours the sillage is still strong, incredibly unexpected from such a fresh fragrance. Very impressed indeed!

Bruno57
Bruno57

Hum... Maybe they don't remember that they already launch a fragrance called Saharienne a few years ago ?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Saharienne by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Trench Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Maison Martin Margiela Beach Walk Guerlain Shalimar Tom Ford Noir de Noir Prada Infusion d'Amande Tom Ford Cafe Rose Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Yves Saint Laurent Tuxedo Yves Saint Laurent Caftan Diptyque Essences Insensees MDCI Parfums La Belle Helene Hiram Green Moon Bloom Amouage Memoir Woman Tom Ford Vert d'Encens Tom Ford Soleil Blanc Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Rive d’Ambre Guerlain Mon Precieux Nectar By Kilian Sweet Redemption Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Bois d'Encens