Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
yellow floral
Supreme Bouquet Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

"...a blend of whimsical tuberose, exotic ylang and enigmatic jasmine. Their blossoms drenched in luscious fruit and animal scents, fully spread their opulence. As a counterpoint, the vibrancy of the ambery wood accord, musks and patchouli is an invitation to serenity." Supreme Bouquet was launched in 2013.

Fruity Notes

Tuberose Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Amber Musk Patchouli

Lovely Patchouli

Supreme Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

milkyway
milkyway

The opening is very reach and sweet, thanks to the candied fruits and tuberose which could be a deadly combo if not measured properly. Here however, it goes without saying that the fume was composed with exceptional craftmanship and care.
This is really heavy on tuberose and ylang ylang in the beginning, settling to a pleasant mix of yellow flowers and amber in the dry down, adding a warmer note to a somehow cool composition, however with tuberose always being present and noticeable.
It would be great for white flower lovers!
The silage is great and, just like the price tag suggests, it lasts 12h+.

Annushkalove
Annushkalove

The nice lady S.A. sprayed (more like showered) the sleeves of my abaya with this. I think more than 5 times. I almost died from the massive sillage, but what a sweet death it must be. Thankfully I survived to type this. Lol Normally, I abhor S.A. who sprayed me without by-your-leave coz some perfumes can make me feel so awful but this time I think she only did that bec she knows how much I love the fragrance but I just can't justify buying this bec it is so ridiculously expensive for an 80ml bottle (like the price of two 100ml Dior or at least here in my country it does.) :(

Sillage is strong and it last for a long time. I still think the price is a crime though.

Update: I once again tested this in the mall and it is getting harder and harder to walk away. Supreme bouquet reminds me of Amouage Honour women for some reason although they are not very similar.

Update: I finally succumb. Worth every penny. :)

Btw, for those curious, it is not stated here so I am not sure of it is true but I read somewhere that Dominique Ropion is the nose behind Supreme Boquet. :)

sol3030
sol3030

My best choice, it has strong sillage but sweet and impose a standout scent. It lasts in my tops, no need to spray time to time.I can say its expensive but it's worthy.I am so happy to have the new edition of YSL. It belongs to my special collection and so far the best.

Samah
Samah

Very nice perfume, very sweet, well blended but nothing unusual, I think I smelt something very similar before, the fruity notes and tuberose are dominant I don't really smell any musk or patchouli, like I said before it's very nice and has very strong silage and longevity, but definitely not worth it's price.

Supreme Bouquet by Yves Saint Laurent 4.12 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Supreme Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Supreme Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Supreme Bouquet by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Supreme Bouquet by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Tom Ford Violet Blonde Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Initial L'Eau Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Fendi Fan di Fendi Extreme Chanel Coco Noir Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Yves Saint Laurent Opium Vapeurs de Parfum Tom Ford Black Orchid Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Chanel Allure Sensuelle Dior Midnight Poison Dior Dior Addict