Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
yellow floral
Supreme Bouquet Yves Saint Laurent for women and men Pictures

"...a blend of whimsical tuberose, exotic ylang and enigmatic jasmine. Their blossoms drenched in luscious fruit and animal scents, fully spread their opulence. As a counterpoint, the vibrancy of the ambery wood accord, musks and patchouli is an invitation to serenity." Supreme Bouquet was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion.

Fruity Notes Pear Pink Pepper

Tuberose Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Amber Musk Patchouli

Armani Prive Vert Malachite
Magnificent Blossom
Supreme Bouquet Luxury Edition
Golden Aries

Supreme Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

Like the name indicates this is a beautiful rich floral scent, high quality and smooth enough for the ones who dislike big floral scents!! I frankly love it !! The mix of florals with a warmer base is very nicely done , plus it projects nicely and lasts a while
Of course one might be quickly bored with it as it is a classy floral but there is a warm sweetness in it too
I might consider purchasing a full bottle at some point
There is beauty in Supreme Bouquet , nothing cheap about it
Spells class and elegance too !!

Bretto66
Bretto66

this has that skanky drydown that to me is a red flag for cheap and nasty ingredients. A big fail for me! Sadly this is another example of what the modern YSL has become.

K1
K1

YSL is reviving the glamour of its haute couture perfection in perfumery.

Luxurious bouquet of tuberose without indicating on flower's plush carnality, plus ylang ylang to impart oriental vibe within the floral content, and a touch of juicy pear to deliver joyous vibe.
Supreme Bouquet is indeed a conventional floral oriental fragrance with strong suggestions to classical compositions of several decades ago. This is where the perfume borrows its authenticity. Sweet floral, piercing and a bit pungent to emphasize on its floral persona.

SB's only drawback might be weak jasmine-wise amber foundation. I would like to have more mysteriousness within luxury.
★★★★

میتونم بگم ایو سه لورن با این عطر احتشامی که لایق طراحی های لباسش هست رو زنده کرده

دسته گلی شاهانه از گل مریم بدون تاکید روی شهوانی بودن این گل، به علاوۀ یلانگ یلانگ که حس شرقی قدرتمند رو القا میکنه، و کمی گلابی آبدار و تازه برای احیای حس شادابی و ظرافت. سوپریم بوکوئت ترکیبی زنانه و شناخته شده هست که ریشه هاش رو از ساختارهای کلاسیک چند دهه پیش وام گرفته. ترکیبی اصیل و شریف. گُلی و شیرین، نافذ و کمی تیز و گرم برای اینکه روی ماهیت گُلی تاکید کنه

شاید تنها کمبودش این باشه که میتونست توی لایۀ آخر کهربای یاس-محور بیشتری داشته باشه. شخصا بدم نمیومد کمی حس مرموز توی گرمای لوکس فلورال عطر داشته باشم
★★★★

hyperfluff
hyperfluff

Supreme Bouquet is thick and creamy, floral with a gourmand touch. It has a similar vibe to L'Instant or maybe L'Instant Magic, that was my first impression. I'm surprised tuberose is in it, because it's a very tame tuberose (much like tuberose in Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle). I get the pear, a touch of almond and definitely ylang (smooth and powdery), plus some other floral and fruit notes I couldn't make out. The vibe it gives off is very feminine, classy, aristocratic. Polite yet stunning. Very lovely. It definitely stands out...albeit in a warm, discreet way, even with it's huge sillage. The scent stayed on my scarf for weeks. I wouldn't buy it though...not in the coming months atleast.

Revontuli
Revontuli

A perfect perfume for jasmine adorers, like me, this one is on the sweet and creamy side. It includes four of my favourite notes; jasmine, ylang-ylang, patchouli and amber
I really love it. On the other hand, though, from what I smell, I didn't really imagine that it'd have so many notes as listed here. Lovely fragrance but still a bit overpriced.

Edit: It might sound crazy, but this smells so much like Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur on my skin.

[email protected]
asunny50@yahoo.com

STUNNING AND MOST AMAZING PERFUME ... WELL DONE YSL!

Germany
Germany

From that line the most feminine one. Very beautiful , thick creamy ,oriental , sweet bouquet of flowers.
It's defintly heavy on the tuberose and yang yang ,,,and dried fruits !
I normaly do not love tuberose all that much but I do here !
I find this perfume is comparable to Chinatown Bond # 9 and Jasmin Rouge TF , they are all oriental flowery, sweet and creamy and heavy on the tuberose . This one I like best out of the three.
I smell lots of dried fruit and vanilla ( amber )
Almost like a gourmand flower perfume , heady, thick, creamy sweet and sexy !
Very feminine !!!

Nomen
Nomen

Amazing stuff!Powerfull!
And I don't even like tuberose. But this one is not that annoying, bitchy one! This one is loud though, but creamy and warm; not that screamingly sharp overripe one - what's what I usually get from this substance. I am glad that I recommended it to one of my friends, as all the others are envious of her new fragrance. We are all enjoying it, long after she leaves the room, when we sit in the car with her or just hang out together.
So it is loud, long lasting, great sillage, but pleasant to everyone around.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Supreme Bouquet is a creamy floral, but like others in the Orientals line from YSL, it failed to deliver anything worthy of its high price tag. Longevity was lacking, only about 3 hours on my skin and sillage quite minimal. Like Majestic Rose, there were rotten smelling indoles in this one, not terrible, they did not ruin the fragrance, but to my nose, the indoles kept this from being a really outstanding fragrance. It was rather 'meh' on my skin.

This entire line from YSL is of the most amazing quality but most (like me) are somewhat repelled by the price. I think these flacons are 80ml? If they are the same size as the Oud Absolu etc... (which from memory I think they are) then the value is not that bad compared to say 50ml of Clive Christian or Xerjoff, MDCI or By Killian etc...etc...because the quality is up there.

I really loved this one anyway, Supreme Bouquet is distinctly feminine and elegant not usually my thing but I've not smelled a great deal of fragrances like it. This unique combination of gorgeous white florals, tuberose and Jasmine with lots of ylang ylang in the opening and sweet candied fruit and musk, it's heavenly. It's dries down even better to a musky/amber but still with a powerful tuberose which is one of the best I've smelled.
Despite the gushing praise I could never wear this and not because I wouldn't wear of don't appreciate female focused fragrance but this is simply too feminine for me.
I wish I could afford to get this for my girlfriend, she might have to wait until christmas because I would love to smell this all the time.
Sillage and longevity were huge on my skin but never cloying or overpowering despite the sweet elements the floral balance is perfect...ladies this is a wonderful scent.

Annica
Annica

It opens with amazingly creamy flowers (a bit "in your face") but gets less flowery when the amber and patchouli step in. This is a gorgeous oriental fragrance. Best expensive buy ever. Love it!

I have no idea about the price and I don't care because it's not affordable anyway for me, so I just focused on the fragrance tested at department store together with Majestic Rose.
I loved it on the spot. Just my type of thick white florals. Not a scent I would wear everyday. I need to be in the mood.
Tuberose is the entrance queen surrounded by candied fruits but nothing cloying.
It smells like a night in a hot country close to the sea with jasmin flowers. I love the musk and ambery notes.
Very powerful and grounded, complex and elegant, a classic feminine vibe (according to Western standards).
Anyway it's not too in your face.
After a few hours it becomes more playful and close to a summer flanker type of scent, without loosing its grace.
Honestly I cannot tell if it contains a good part of natural raw material or if you just pay for the brand.

milkyway
milkyway

The opening is very rich and sweet, thanks to the candied fruits and tuberose which could be a deadly combo if not measured properly. Here however, it goes without saying that the fume was composed with exceptional craftmanship and care.
This is really heavy on tuberose and ylang ylang in the beginning, settling to a pleasant mix of yellow flowers and amber in the dry down, adding a warmer note to a somehow cool composition, however with tuberose always being present and noticeable.
It would be great for white flower lovers!
The silage is great and, just like the price tag suggests, it lasts 12h+.

sol3030
sol3030

My best choice, it has strong sillage but sweet and impose a standout scent. It lasts in my tops, no need to spray time to time.I can say its expensive but it's worthy.I am so happy to have the new edition of YSL. It belongs to my special collection and so far the best.

Samah
Samah

Very nice perfume, very sweet, well blended but nothing unusual, I think I smelt something very similar before, the fruity notes and tuberose are dominant I don't really smell any musk or patchouli, like I said before it's very nice and has very strong silage and longevity, but definitely not worth it's price.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Supreme Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Supreme Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Supreme Bouquet by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Supreme Bouquet by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.