Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Young Sexy Lovely Yves Saint Laurent for women

Young Sexy Lovely Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Young Sexy Lovely Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

YSL, or Young Sexy Lovely is classified as a delicate, fresh, feminine, flowery fragrance for young women. Top notes include a juicy, ripe pear, Italian mandarin and blackcurrant. Its delicate floral heart is composed of cherry blossom magnolia and peach.Base notes are crystalline musk, amber and cedarwood. This perfume was launched in 2007.

Black Currant Pear Italian Mandarin

Cherry Blossom Peach Magnolia

Amber Musk Cedar

Young Sexy Lovely Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

It's just amazing how strong and classy this cutie is, despite its sweet, girly, pinkish unpromissing bottle! The name and package may be misleading in that it suggests a 'teenage only' stuff, while in fact it is quite powerful and elegant. Only it could last a bit longer, but there's no big disappointment.

Good marketing product, with no irony. This fragrance is just like its name says - youthful, sexy, and yes... lovely!

daintypink01
daintypink01

it doesn't last long.

nicola888
nicola888

I really love mild scents and so I tried this one....at first I just thought it was ok, but people around me really love the scent of it and i got stopped and asked a couple times about the fragrance, so that's great. Not too overpowering with just enough 'fruity-sweetness' to make it appealing but not tacky. Only thing is is that it does not last long.

carolhugs18

It's mild, and it's just love at first smell for me. I'm already on my second bottle. :)

It is real pretty, nice and the base is a bit more warm. , which makes the scent more interesting than all the fruity scents available. It is also feminine and would suit any age almost.
It is what it is called. Pretty. Lovely, young with the YSL touch. Not pretending to be anything else. So if you like at times to wear a pretty soft floral, it is a very nice one.

Anmo
Anmo

Probably the most non-descript YSL ever. It smells fruity, somewhat pleasant and utterly boring. Not something i would love to spray on myself but it certainly is decent and inoffensive to smell on other people.

Loved it! I'm already on my 2nd bottle

karenevachin
karenevachin

I am using my second bottle now and it's so lovely I can't stop sniffing my wrists :) Definitely a day perfume although I would wear it on a warm, casual night too :)

Forbiddenjade
Forbiddenjade

It's a boring fruity fragrance, too crisp and sharp.
Could be wore daytime in spring; otherwise would go undetected.
I won't recommend to buy without try.

I don't know why this perfume reminds me vaguely of Romance, by Ralph Lauren, with the difference that the just mentioned has a sexier appeal to the nose than YSL.

CherryTinsel
CherryTinsel

This is a gorgeous perfume that I've used as a go-to and an allrounder for years now. It's soft and sweet and a little bit fruity - it's for a bubbly personality, I think. The name is a little bit silly, but I guess you can't win on all fronts with it. It's soft and mild enough to wear during the daytime, but serious and just musky enough to wear at nighttime on dates or out with friends.

The only real complaint about it is it never seems to last quite long enough for me, but I don't mind reapplying. It's a gorgeous fragrance that will never be out of style for me.

frosting712
frosting712

I really LOVED this so much when I first got it. I think I must of gotten a speacial edition or something. Anyways someone actually stole it from me. A year or so later when I puchased another bottle it was not the same. The perfume gave me a headache and just wasn't what I remembered. Of course, calling to see if YSL changed the formula got me no where. They're not about to tell anyone such details.

It was a bright fresh sort of fruity sweet, more spring than summer tropical. I remember it had a great sort of daffodail esqe flower aroma to it as well. Definatly some grapefruity/citrus edge to it. YSL was so fresh, such a happy perfume.It really complemented my nature. I miss this one a lot. I hope the creep who stole it has her favorite limited edition perfume she can never ever buy again stolen!!!

suhaesa
suhaesa

a fine.. sweet.. young.. fresh.. french.. fruity.. lovely.. fragrance meant for the younger generations. its so cute.. simple and makes you happy.. nothing complicated ..a beautiful summer scent ..very clean.. refined.. and sensual..perfect for teen dates..!

rating 4 out 5

Wynter
Wynter

I found YSL on clearance for $20. I hadn't tested it before but for such a cheap price I was willing to take a chance. My first impression of YSL was that is was your stereotypical fresh, clean, floral scent. It does have a "pink" feel to it, as some of the other reviewers have stated (sort of like a mild pink grapefruit scent). YSL is soft, inoffensive and pleasant, but it won't stand out or leave a lasting impression. It's not a bad fragrance, but it's not unique or special either. It's just a nice scent to wear to school or to work. I will happily wear it for the price I paid, but I would have been disappointed in it had I paid more. The silage is mild and the lasting power is only a couple of hours. You could wear this scent year-round, but the freshness makes it most suitable for spring and summer. Overall, it's okay, but there are much better perfumes out there.

miss mills
miss mills

Meh. Nondescript, lovely, yes, generic lovely...boring. I was surprised at the inoffensiveness of this offering from YSL - their frags usually say more...

just_sara
just_sara

Its not bad. Just a fresh floral parfum, but very very average and tad bit drugstore smelling.. cheapish. I wouldnt spend my money on it. It is not sexy,, but more young and lovely i guess.

LeSentirTout
LeSentirTout

I like this scent but I certainly don't love it. I wear it almost everyday because I want to use it up and be done with it already. It's inoffensive, musky and sweet.
I don't think it lasts very long and it's one of those fragrances that you can only smell if you're sort of close to someone. I went to the bank one day and the teller told me I smelled really nice; very fresh! But that was the one and only compliment I ever received haha
I won't be repurchasing this scent only because it's really not memorable and I feel like there are more longer lasting, sexier scents out there.

flower
flower

Nice perfume but the lasting power is horrible.

wind83
wind83

Hello,

YSL is very girly, not cheap, flirt perfume.
Uh i like it..
First time i spray on it it is fresh, makes me feel younger.. than my really AGE. LOL

Sweety, and it just 2-3 hours in my skin. (too bad)
i like it very much.

SheShe
SheShe

I have a sample and I have to say I don't like it. It's a fresh perfume and it bores me - it lacks something that would break the light pink fresh boredom - it lacks originality. Actually I'm surprised the scent was done by YSL brand...

It isn't sexy in my opinion... just a nice, non-offensive smell...

Edit: I've been wearing the fragrance lately and I have to add that Young Sexy Lovely is good when you want to wear something simple, when you're tired of heavy or more- difficult- to- wear fragrances or when you don't know which one to wear. During these days it wears OK - more than OK actually. There's a great fern note! The fragrance is light pink without heavy amount of sugar added, wears lightly and pleasantly. It IS young and fresh, not sexy, more clean. I can detect something like Nashi pear that together with cherry blossom makes me think about Japan somehow. Definitely not a cheap fragrance but not Chanel's quality either. If you want the fragrance to be more noticeable, spray more.

Fashionkid123
Fashionkid123

As someone who is leaving their teenage years behind and picking up 20 years....this fragrance is just as fun and flirty as it should be. I wear it on days when go out at night. Dinner. Date. great fragrance, and an adorable bottle. I mean you really can't go wrong with a name like Young Sexy Lovely. Je l'aime

takeasniff
takeasniff

I love this in winter. In summer it can smell like body odour I know that is a bizzare thing but it just does. I can smell orchid in this but it is very mild. It wafts around me all day and never bothers me. I find I can spray it on go out and forget about it and smell it all day. I think the musk amber a cedarwood help to smooth the fragrance so it is fresh without screeching and it is fruity without turning sticky or smell like a cocktail. Any age can wear this because I really don't think it is childish. It is no match for Samsara or any of those perfumes because it is not trying to be that. If that is what you are looking for then this just has nothing to do with it. It is a little romantic you could wear it on a date or anniversary or nice dinner with someone but also it can be worn to any event. I will re purchase this when I run out and I feel young and carefree whenever I spray it except in summer but that's just me!!

ainaa676
ainaa676

the reviews dont give this perfume justice. I LOVE IT. reminds me of guess gold or perhaps escada. but in a sweeter version (not vanilla sweet) and more adult preference age around 22 to early 30s. it has the soft, fresh, warm, flowery and SEXY SWEET smell. i bought it as a birthday present for my sister-in-law and i think my brother fall in love with her every time she puts the fragrance on. i just can tell how he looks at her when she passed through. oh la la. sensual. she LOVES it, my mom loves it, my cousin loves it and I LOVE IT, what more can i say. you be the judge

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

I love this perfume it really brings out my personality well and I think it's a great scent for the summer as it is so delicate and fresh :P xoxo

mimosabee
mimosabee

I am writing this review while sniffing the sample sheet. Well, its 60% fruity and 40% floral to my nose. It is sexy but in a girlish way. This perfume is like a more fruitier version of Hugo Boss or Gucci Envy to my opinion. It gave me same powder level.

I definitely suggest this perfume for winter though. Yes, it is a light one but it has pear in it and I can strongly smell it. Pear based fragrances doesn't smell good during humid hot summers. It tends to smell like perspiratory glands during summer and please don't ask me where I got that idea :*

So I recommend this for winter. Maybe also because it gave me the feeling of expecting snow :)

Durable, come on its YSL :)

Overall, I like it. I give 6.5 over 10.

Mindnote: Smells like J'adore... Pear adds a very distinct feature

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

Another YSL "Try To Be Great" frangrance.Top Notes with Pair that's make me interested and then bought it,sadly it's doesn't well on my skin and when I smell I can't feel "YOUNG" but "Sexy""Lovely" Stayed
Strong

8.5/10

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

A nice floral scent, not that fruity. Only bad thing is very familiar with Paris Hilton's Paris Hilton... what a poor victim...

I like this perfume. It has nothing to do with being a teen or that it is simple or cheap. I think a lot of designers today feel that less is more and are trying to design perfumes that don't have to be so complicated. Just because something smells mild doesn't mean people are going to think you smell boring. Sometimes that is all you need is a light pleasant smell what's wrong with that. Not every perfume has to be a collectors dream!! Can we all get over it and stop saying a perfume is for teens as soon as it smells fruity or mild! We don't all want to wear Shalimar or Samsara or whatever, I suspect a lot of those powerhouse perfumes get discontinued because the vast majority of women are not collectors of perfume and they don't like the smell of those now that the more floral or fruity ones are available. Times have changed.

guest_orange
guest_orange

i no tht this wold b wrong but i am a boy and this can easily be a unisex fragrance MOST RECOMMENDED

guest_nonono
guest_nonono

Even if this is your signature scent, you probably won't be able to tell the difference with many other similar ones without the labe/bottle. That's how unoriginal it is. On the other hand, that's how unoffending and popular it is. You can't go wrong, yet you won't be best in my humble opinion.

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

Alot of Yves St Laurent fragrances have originality, character and class.
Young Sexy Lovely doesn't possess either traits.
It simply smells like yet another Fruit Floral formulation, a bit tacky and generic. I'm relieved that this didn't last too long, cause it dried down to a stale annoying smell which I couldn't wait to scrub off.

Shame, there are other Fruity Florals that are even better smelling than YSL and certainly more affordable!

liinaliinas
liinaliinas

Just visited the perfume shop and sprayed some on my wrist. The first emotion was ok, but as said before, nothing special. There's something so familiar, so usual.
Now I can still smell it and I like it a bit more than the fist sniff.
It would be a nice everyday perfume, suits for office, school etc. It's very delicate.
Although it's nothing special, it's possible I'd buy it for reasonable price just to wear when I want a safe, delicate fragrance.
UPDATE:
Bought it for a bargain price and I'm very satisfied. This is exactly as I said: safe and delicate and this is what I need. I cannot wear anything too notable at work, but this is pleasant and quite clean. I also love the bottle and the name of the fragrance. Well, who doesn't want to be young, sexy and lovely :). For me it's LOVELY, but only very slightly sexy.

Pretty and delicate, inoffensive yet unoriginal. I'm a little disappointed in Young Sexy Lovely. Yves Saint Laurent usually comes up with interesting and in some ways, unique fragrances. However, in this case, Yves Saint Laurent played it safe.

It is neither too fruity nor too flowery, it's a nice balance between the two. Young Sexy Lovely is yes, young and lovely, but definitely not sexy. Flirtatious maybe would have been a better choice.

The scent from the opening to the drydown is very soft and intimate. Pear, peach, cherry blossom, magnolia and musk are the most dominant notes to my nose when I smell this fragrance.

In my opinion, this would appeal to a relatively young audience, age 13-20. It's nice in a casual, everyday use, inoffensive sense.

On me this fragrance smells most of all the cherry blossom note and the pear note. Light enough and sour. I usually like fragrances by Yves Saint Laurent, but not this one because it smells simply.

luxlover
luxlover

The fruitiness is familiar, not long lasting on me. Bottle is girly and cute though. 'Love the YSL logo on it.

LenaBel
LenaBel

Light, likeable and soft fruity smell. Would be good for summer or teens. On my skin cherry blosson, pear and later musk were most detectable. If you can get it discounted - great, but otherwise I dont think it is worth the money, as the smell is quite ordinary for YSL and the price.

cor metz
cor metz

The nicest thing of getting older is that some perfumes don´t fit with your age anymore, they say, so you have to discover a whole new smelly world.
But I think it is the perfume that changes caracter when an elder person is wearing a perfume made for youngsters. It gives the perfume that special effect that tells me that that person is willing to conform her(him)self with the youngsters. And so on and so on, and so on. Young sexy lovely is a very young and what I call fresh and clean smell. It sure is lovely but as a 60-plusser I woud say in stead of being lovely it reminds my of early mornings in spring- and summertime. Talking about sexy well that is lovely but for that purpose I would use a more sweet fragrance. But in every way, the fragrance, colours of the package,
the form of the bottle and even the lid
is very refined and conform the presentation of the scent, Young Sexy Lovely.

isil
isil

It's so nice, like escada rock'n rio...

sunkist7957
sunkist7957

I got a 7.5ml bottle of this perfume. It has a young, fresh and fruity smell. Not sexy enough though. I tried to wear this fragrance once and I really couldn't stand it on myself. Too sweet and fruity. Suitable for young teens - and those who want to feel like young teens!

Elumina
Elumina

This perfume is a nice fruity and fresh perfume, i knew many other which have a similar smell, but its still nice. The lasting power is good and i think it work fine as spring or summer scent. But it doesnt convinced me that much to buy it.
The bottle is really cute in this soft rose and the heart in the middle, a very modern girl perfume.

teresa
teresa

I like it so much when I first smell it in the store,light pink&light sweet,make me very pleased

Shauntay
Shauntay

This one is nice, sweet but not too overpowering, this scent calms me down.

echiimuts
echiimuts

I have this fragrance and it's one of my favorites. I love the smell. Light, not too sweet, flowery, and pleasant. Very feminine.. It's just suit my personality. Love it...

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

Young.Sexy.Lovely This one stays close to the skin. I wouldn't say it's young exactly.. maybe young as in older than 20 type of young. It is elegant, gentle, quiet and shy scent. The initial spray gave me a splash of green floral with a little bit of fruits blended in. However the dry down comes quickly in like 2-3mins and becomes lightly woodsy and stays that way. The lasting power isn't super great. Like I said, it stays close to the skin. Somehow, the dry down part of the woods smells exactly like the original Puma woman. Not super special.

Moszatka
Moszatka

A pink fragrance, nothing special on me.

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

I like it, it's pretty sweet but not overly sweet. It reminds me of Mariah Carey M which is overly candy sweet. I'll have to try it again before I descide if I want it or not. From my memory, it's not exactly fruity, just sweet and a little flowery.

Marianne
Marianne

Are there any similar fragrances to compare it to? I am probably going to buy it, but I don`t have a chance to test it.
Are the base notes intense? Is it very sweet?

Sicily
Sicily

Nice, pleasant, light, 'pink', young & lovely, but not sexy. Familiar fruity-floral scent, reminds me of something I already had. But, it is the best among those popular 'Barbie' fragrances.

Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent 3.51 out of 5 based on 220 ratings and 48 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
YOUNG SEXY LOVELY for WOMEN by Yves Saint Laurent EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
YOUNG SEXY LOVELY for WOMEN by Yves Saint Laurent EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
FragranceShop.com
Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Young Sexy Lovely Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Collection Edition for Women
Perfume.com
Young Sexy Lovely Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Collection Edition
Young Sexy Lovely Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Young Sexy Lovely Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Young Sexy Lovely Perfume by Yves Saint Laurent - 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
FragranceShop.com
Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz
YOUNG SEXY LOVELY for WOMEN by Yves Saint Laurent EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
YOUNG SEXY LOVELY for WOMEN by Yves Saint Laurent EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Eau De Toilette Spray Limited Edition 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Young Sexy Lovely by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.