Designers » T-Z » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women

Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women
dislike

Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 Yves Saint Laurent for women Pictures

Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 was introduced in November 2007. The season of hearts started in elegant bottle that captured a love elixir of mouthwatering pear, Italian mandarin, delicate cherry aroma, Chinese magnolia, patchouli, sensual musk and warm amber. The fragrance comes as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) EDT intense.

Both bottle and the outer box are decorated with bunch of hearts in pink and rosy nuances.

Mandarin Orange Pear

Magnolia Cherry

Musk Patchouli Amber

Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 Fragrance Reviews

sweetsera
sweetsera

I never really liked woody fragrances as they usually felt too matured or stinks hell loads, but this was one of those woody fragrances I appreciated.

This was very oriental smelling, something I'd wear for night events or a date with someone special.

It's a pity it only came in the 50ml bottle and it seems like this version cannot be found anywhere in the market anymore. Such a pity !

It is real nice. Not that different from the original, maybe woodsier in the base, and with better longevity it smells great. Uplifting, feminine. I am glad to have it as it isn't readily available. I can hardly detect the patchouli which works for me.

jonr951
jonr951

While I like the original Young Sexy Lovely, I have to say the intense version is far nicer. The original smells like your typical fruity, peachy, cirtusy, sweet scent. The intense is just that, a more intense version. The fruits in the beginning, while still sweet, have a lovely bitterness and freshness that I just love. That is thanks in part to the great combination of pear, mandarin, and cherry in the top notes. The magnolia is definitely present in the middle note and reminds me for a few minutes of one of my all time favs, Curious by Britney Spears. The bottom notes are my favorite. YSL transitions from sweet to floral to a lovely spicy scent when clean patchouli, musk, and my all time favorite note, amber, come into the mix. The bottom notes make YSL not your typical fruity floral which I think women of all ages can appreciate. So while still nothing groundbreaking or extremely interesting, YSL intense is a nice change from what's typically out there today for younger girls. But I can easily see a much older women wearing it. It's just that, young sexy and lovely.

Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent 4.04 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves Saint Laurent Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Young Sexy Lovely Collector Intense 2007 by Yves Saint Laurent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Betsey Johnson Betsey Johnson Sonia Rykiel Sonia Rykiel Mont Blanc Femme de Montblanc Cacharel Liberte Givenchy Hot Couture Giorgio Armani Idole d`Armani Yves Saint Laurent Opium Orchidée de Chine Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Kenzo Kenzo Jungle le Tigre Yves Saint Laurent Elle La Prairie Midnight Rain Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Chopard Casmir Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Christian Dior Midnight Charm Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Victoria`s Secret Heavenly Kiss