Designers » T-Z » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Thallium Yves de Sistelle for men

Thallium Yves de Sistelle for men
dislike

Thallium by Yves de Sistelle is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and pineapple; middle notes are lavender, jasmine and apple; base notes are amber, patchouli, cedar and musk.

Bergamot Pineapple

Lavender Jasmine Apple

Amber Patchouli Cedar Musk

Intense Touch

Thallium Fragrance Reviews

camposg
camposg

Yes it smells a bit synthetic. It is a cheapie but a goodie. Last a long time, smells different from whats out there, a bit purple like the color.

Daytime wear but could also pull off at night

21 and up, any setting

Its a fun cologne to wear but nothing that will drive anyone crazy. Ive worn it a lot and would not mind owning a bottle

jo.pinto@rediffmail.com
jo.pinto@rediffmail.com

Synthetic Crap!! Don't waste your money buying this shit. I would recommend Lomani AB spirit Millionaire or Gold or Silver.

jesvox
jesvox

First initial spray is good..dry down then becomes my great grandmas senior center home.

newbee3114
newbee3114

hasn't grown on me yet.. smells good off the bottle till you spary it on you.. winter fragrance so i will wait till the cold weather comes in to try it...

mcaldow
mcaldow

Love this fragrances, strong, but not offensive, lasts for a long time, definitely not a scrubber, very well done and smells fantastic

class
class

I tried this Paris Bleu's Thallium, and I like it better than Jacques Evard' Thallium. Both have a lot of similar ingredients, but Paris Bleu is more pronounced and less candy-like than Jacques Evard's. By the way "Thallium" comes from the Greek word "Thallos", and means "green shoot".

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

Mostly I just find the name of this funny, thallium is rat poison, a specific kind of rat poison a bunch of housewives used to kill their abusive husbands (and one old lady used to kill a bunch of people so she could have their furniture)

sherwin
sherwin

When I first smelled it from a Perfume/Cologne store in Vegas, it smelled sooooo good! I ordered it online, but when I got it, it smelled terrible. It didn't smell good like when I first smelled it from the store. I disliked the smell eversince =(. It must have been a very very old stock...

Layzie
Layzie

It's a sweet and peppery cologne. It feels clean and fresh, similar to an aquatic. Unfortunately, it smelled better and lasted much longer on paper than it did on me.

Thallium by Yves de Sistelle 3.90 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Yves de Sistelle Thallium fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Yves de Sistelle Thallium, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thallium by Yves de Sistelle. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thallium by Yves de Sistelle represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mont Blanc Individuel Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Michael Jordan Legend Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Rochas Rochas Man Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts for Men Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Black Paco Rabanne Black XS Givenchy Pi Nautica Nautica Voyage Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense 1 1 Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Burberry Touch for Men Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Hanae Mori HM Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Animale Animale Animale for Men