Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Chocolate Zara for women
dislike

cacao
Chocolate Zara for women Pictures

Chocolate by Zara is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. The fragrance features chocolate, cacao, vanilla and amber.

Chocolate Cacao Vanilla Amber

Sexiest Fantasies Va Va Voom
Vanille Chocolat
Amorito

Chocolate Fragrance Reviews

socorrosouza
socorrosouza

No longevity or sillage on my skin, in less than 30 minutes it is gone....phhht. There are better chocolate scents in Brazil, from Avon (Poderosa) and Boticário (Egeo Choc and Devore), more complex and lasting with better sillage at the same price or only a bit more expensive. Superfluous.

iona.english-walton
iona.english-walton

I'm really not a fan of this perfume. On me it smelt too synthetic and it just put me off. For the price it isn't bad to blind buy like I did but I wouldn't expect something complex or realistic. It also doesn't last very long which I counted as a plus because I wanted it off my skin straight away but if you do end up enjoying it keep the bottle to hand so you can top it up throughout the day.

dipisor
dipisor

I like it so much. Deep chocolate smell. So yummy :)

sistercurare
sistercurare

At 3 euros for 30ml I would not complain but it is not long lasting or chocolatey.I smell something like a coco milk drink. Like watered down chocolate. A huge letdown. But layering it with flower scents might help. The bottle is also so cheap just a plain round with an unsophisticated sturdy black plastic cap.newer edition than the one in the photo here

Suzifun
Suzifun

I'd been trying to find this online but they were all from other countries and I've banned myself from any more blind buys. Then I see a zara store in my neighborhood. So I go in and it's not on display and no tester but they find a bottle and open it for me.

It's no guerlain coquin, but it will do. The chocolate smells a little like scratch and sniff chocolate, but it fades into a faint chocolate musk. Even though it's one of my cheapest fragrances, I think I'll be reaching for it often.

Note: says for women but I find it unisex, maybe the musk.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Oh, this is heaven! And at less than 10 dollars per 30ml bottle, something you can't beat. Amorito resurrected in all it's powdery dark chocolate amber goodness. This delicious juice which smells deeper and more powdery than Amorito also lasts longer than the former. I could say a lot of good things about Zara Women Chocolate. The only downside is that it makes me crave sweets, dangerous when you're on a diet.

sarahwspain
sarahwspain

Oh my... This is chocolate powder gorgeousity!

I got this one on sale in the Zara website and it was a blind buy based only on the notes. I was so surprised when I tried this one!

The only chocolate scent I had tried was The Body Shop's "Chocomania", which I have already reviewed and that is a more realistic chocolate scent.

This one is pretty linear, so it doesn't change much. It opens like a really warm chocolate scent and it's VERY powdery. It's not as realistic as "Chocomania", it's more like a sweet cocoa scent. It's very beautiful and the amber keeps it from being sickly sweet from the vanilla.

I LOVE this one. It lasts for a really long time and it projects very well. If you want a powdery gourmand for a really great price go for it. It's delicious!

LisaMari
LisaMari

it opens with a hot, sweet almost burnt chocolate, definitely dark but then it dries down to a shampooey, musky, synthetic dark chocolate.. which is fine but not enough like real chocolate. Still I like it :)

tahia_loky

aaa , se me olvido decir que me recuerda el olor de las masas "play-doh"

tahia_loky

huele a chocolate dulce, pero el olor no dura mucho y es muy suave.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Tried this today and it's actually a pretty nice scent! Chocolaty, but it somehow also smells a bit nutty to me. Doesn't smell too artificial either, it smells realistic :)
It may not last that long, but for the price (which is a steel) it's extremely enjoyable while it lasts.

CozyCat
CozyCat

Wow! This smells so much like my signature scent back in college, The Body Shop's discontinued chocolatey gem 'Amorito'. Those of you who loved that one should definitely try out this scent. A nice and simple chocolate scent, smells more like dark chocolate than milk chocolate to my nose with a hint of sweet vanilla and amber. Decent scent for daily or office use anytime of the year. Soft sillage and good longevity considering its cheap price. It's been 4 hours and I still smell it quite clearly on me.

pfelis
pfelis

Lovely scent. Smells just like Nesquik. Creamy milky chocolate yum! But its longevity is very bad. Really really bad, I think it lasted for 30 mins on my skin and 1 hour on my clothes.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Blind test at Zara.

Smelled of Tootsie Rolls, dried into vanilla creme. Lasts 5 hours on me. Allright if affordable.

red gloves
red gloves

Eventhough I agree the notes are not too complex, I still like it and use it a lot in the summer.

I don't regret buying it, but I'm not mad about it either.

I´m looking for some lovely, long lasting chocolate fragrance, maybe also some roll on but can´t find anything suitable. Could anyone recommend me anything ?

brain-ish
brain-ish

This leaves a milky trace on my skin more than anything else. There's nothing extraordinary about the composition, which I take as a good point...for those moments when you just want to smell like Nesquik bunny...

amanda
amanda

I was disappointed with this one. I like chocolate and coconut smelling fragrances, I loved Chocolovers from aqualina, and I have one 5 ml sample from sephora too, and both smell delicious, but this one is not enough chocolate for me.

bettybooplennon
bettybooplennon

yes, is cheap and yes smells yummy, i paid $17.90 for 30ml, and i think it worth it...reminds me Aquolina Chocolovers sadly discontinued, one of my cheap favs...

i love this inexpensive little chocolate gem. a light musky chocolate fragrance. it just smells so good. lasts over 3 hours on me. i get no off smells from this at all, especially not gasoline. i will wear this a lot this winter for work. not over powering and pleasant.

pompous
pompous

Smells good in the bottle, but you need to make sure to try it before you buy it! On my skin I can smell this odd gasoline note which I suspect is just cheap chocolate..

EDIT: Been wearing it for an hour now. Smells a LOT like gasoline at this point. I'll have to give this away.

EDIT2: Tried it again.. After two hours the gasoline note disappears and it smells lightly of Nesquik and vanilla. Smells quite delicate. Now I really have no idea what to do with it, because I really want to wear the Nesquik-vanilla scent, but not the gasoline..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Chocolate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Chocolate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chocolate by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chocolate by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.