Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Chocolate Zara for women
dislike

cacao
Chocolate Zara for women Pictures

Chocolate by Zara is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. The fragrance features chocolate, cacao, vanilla and amber.

Chocolate Cacao Vanilla Amber

Sexiest Fantasies Va Va Voom
Bittersweet

Chocolate Fragrance Reviews

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Tried this today and it's actually a pretty nice scent! Chocolaty, but it somehow also smells a bit nutty to me. Doesn't smell too artificial either, it smells realistic :)
It may not last that long, but for the price (which is a steel) it's extremely enjoyable while it lasts.

CozyCat
CozyCat

Wow! This smells so much like my signature scent back in college, The Body Shop's discontinued chocolatey gem 'Amorito'. Those of you who loved that one should definitely try out this scent. A nice and simple chocolate scent, smells more like dark chocolate than milk chocolate to my nose with a hint of sweet vanilla and amber. Decent scent for daily or office use anytime of the year. Soft sillage and good longevity considering its cheap price. It's been 4 hours and I still smell it quite clearly on me.

pfelis
pfelis

Lovely scent. Smells just like Nesquik. Creamy milky chocolate yum! But its longevity is very bad. Really really bad, I think it lasted for 30 mins on my skin and 1 hour on my clothes.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Blind test at Zara.

Smelled of Tootsie Rolls, dried into vanilla creme. Lasts 5 hours on me. Allright if affordable.

red gloves
red gloves

Eventhough I agree the notes are not too complex, I still like it and use it a lot in the summer.

I don't regret buying it, but I'm not mad about it either.

I´m looking for some lovely, long lasting chocolate fragrance, maybe also some roll on but can´t find anything suitable. Could anyone recommend me anything ?

brain-ish
brain-ish

This leaves a milky trace on my skin more than anything else. There's nothing extraordinary about the composition, which I take as a good point...for those moments when you just want to smell like Nesquik bunny...

amanda
amanda

I was disappointed with this one. I like chocolate and coconut smelling fragrances, I loved Chocolovers from aqualina, and I have one 5 ml sample from sephora too, and both smell delicious, but this one is not enough chocolate for me.

bettybooplennon
bettybooplennon

yes, is cheap and yes smells yummy, i paid $17.90 for 30ml, and i think it worth it...reminds me Aquolina Chocolovers sadly discontinued, one of my cheap favs...

i love this inexpensive little chocolate gem. a light musky chocolate fragrance. it just smells so good. lasts over 3 hours on me. i get no off smells from this at all, especially not gasoline. i will wear this a lot this winter for work. not over powering and pleasant.

pompous
pompous

Smells good in the bottle, but you need to make sure to try it before you buy it! On my skin I can smell this odd gasoline note which I suspect is just cheap chocolate..

EDIT: Been wearing it for an hour now. Smells a LOT like gasoline at this point. I'll have to give this away.

EDIT2: Tried it again.. After two hours the gasoline note disappears and it smells lightly of Nesquik and vanilla. Smells quite delicate. Now I really have no idea what to do with it, because I really want to wear the Nesquik-vanilla scent, but not the gasoline..

Chocolate by Zara 3.55 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Chocolate fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Zara Chocolate, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chocolate by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chocolate by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.