Designers » T-Z » Woody « Groups

Sandalo Zara for men

Sandalo Zara for men
dislike

Sandalo Zara for men Pictures Sandalo Zara for men Pictures

Sandalo is one of the perfumes from Zara's collection for men introduced in 2008. Besides this edition, perfumes Vetiver and Ambar(Amber)Sandalo were presented.

Sandalwood

Sandalo Fragrance Reviews

jaymir
jaymir

One of the best parfumes I've ever had !!! Does anyone know where I can buy it again? Can't find it on the internet or somewhere else.. ;-(

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

i wore this juice at my wedding...hell yeah I like it !!

jonovon
jonovon

Sandalo is, like all this Zara collection, meant to be a simple scent with no great pretensions. It's an aquatic woody scent, soft and clean and stays (very) close to the skin.
If one thing, it smells good and will never be that kind of perfume to stand out in an inappropriate, agressive way. Hm, and it will never stand out as that ou-la-la kind of scent as well (remember, it's meant to be simple).
Go for it, because it's a lot of quality for a low price.

Russian
Russian

Woody enough.I don't like zara at all,but I have a friend who does and she also bought this to make her collection complete.She bought it from europe,because in our country it wasn't provided by zara.
Well,why I like this fragrance is because it is smth special,different from all floral fruity fragrances all clothing companies make.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Sandalo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Sandalo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sandalo by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sandalo by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Burberry London for Men Zara Vetiver Yves Saint Laurent M7 Davidoff Zino Davidoff Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Zara Ambar Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Chanel Antaeus Ralph Lauren Polo Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Christian Dior Dune Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi Boucheron Jaipur Homme Gucci Gucci pour Homme Boucheron Boucheron Antonio Puig Quorum Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Aramis Aramis