Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

White Jasmine Zara for women

White Jasmine Zara for women
dislike

White Jasmine Zara for women Pictures White Jasmine Zara for women Pictures

Zara White Jasmine is a floral fragrance with the prevailing notes of jasmine and lily of the valley, refreshed by green accords. Available as 50 and 100 ml EDT. White Jasmine was launched in 2011.

Apple Bamboo

Freesia Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Green Accord

Ambergris

My Melody Dreams
L'Eau de S.T. Dupont pour Femme

White Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

honeydew
honeydew

Nice tender white musk smell, similar to Cacharel Noa.
Dormir6: tényleg picit Babás :-))

dormir6
dormir6

Beautiful soapy, white musk at the beginning and later it becomes a soft, kind, tenderly sweet smell of feminity. Very very good!
Magyarok:-) A mi Baba tusfürdőnk frissessége is feltűnik benne.

Sofy888
Sofy888

Light and delicate flavor is a great addition to the elegant and romantic style of dress. Mostly full-time, summer scent.

pushok
pushok

Very nice and soapy scent. However not something I would wear often, simply because it is not my type. It's the first jasmine perfume I use and still like it.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

This is very confusing prefume. At the begining it has such clean, pleasant and just a little bit warm scent, but as the time passes by, a strong note of vanilla? (it is not listed here, I am not sure if it is really inside, but then something very similar to vanilla) becomes dominant and lovely fresh scent is gone. At that stage it really reminds me of Bvlgari Jasmin Noir. So sad because i love the beginning! Just the fact that it is pleasant for about 6 hours and after that gives headache is making me doubt weather to buy it or not.
I must say I am suprised how longlasting the scent is, after 8 hours it is still pretty much there where sprayed!

elda white petals
elda white petals

looooong lasting power in clothes especially...so fresh ,clean and good sillage (not on my skin)
l dont now , but l smell musk ....and is very dominant..

Out of all Zara's feminine perfumes White Jasmine is one of the prettiest and not offensive. Quite strong but not overwhelming, it can be use as everyday scent in small doses to smell clean, floral and fresh without killing people around!

lat
lat

I went to Zara yesterday to buy Zara White (part of Rose - Black - White series) which I absolutely love and been through numerous bottles before.

I picked up a bottle of White Jasmine by mistake and decided to smell it from the cap. Whoa! Put in on a paper strip and was left bewildered. The thing is, I don't carry jasmine well or any pure florals for that matter, they get either sour or powdery on my skin.

Zara White Jasmine is a less complex, not as long lasting sister of Noa by Cacharel (which I've loved since it was introduced). It's lovely! Silky, smooth, soapy and (though not listed) musky. Gorgeous!
Jasmine is not as prominent in this scent as the name would suggest, but it's distinguishable on my skin, definitely.

I'd recommend it for everyday use in autumn, it's very clean and enchanting.

queops
queops

jasmine and lily of the valley

@xpetra82: I tested this at "Zarahome" and also thought it's a home fragrance.

Therefore it was really nice and intensive. I always thought I do not like Jasmine scents, but I like this one. Must be because of the Lily of the Valley and the green notes, since JasmiynMade also says it's not a true Jasmin scent.

PS: I compared the EdT and the home fragrance by now and have to say the home fragrance is much stronger and nicer while the EdT is more watery and alcoholic.

xpetra82
xpetra82

smells like home fragance

ekati
ekati

I really like this one..for me it's not a jasmine perfume it smells like Noa-Cacharel which I love.
Unfortunately does not stay long on my skin,I will agree with sarafirmino,no more than 1 hr.

JasmijnMade
JasmijnMade

This is nothing like a Jasmine scent...disappointing and not wearing it!

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

this fragrance was released this year, and has a jasmine lover , i had to try this one out.
it is a gorgeous bottle, however the juice didnt live up to my expectations: first spary lily of the valley, lily of the valley and lily of the valley... eventually the jasmine note comes up, but it's not a round , beautiful and solid jasmine - it's a fragile and extremely soapy jasmine. i think that the danger of using this flower has a note, when the jasmine isntself it's a very good GOOD plantation of even on the process of making a perfume, it might become strangly acid and soapy.

the lasting power is about one hour and a half on me. however i did prefer the twin flanker, i think it's named black peony.. a beautiful flower chypre with a surprising lasting power for this mainstream store! about 7 hours on me :D

White Jasmine by Zara 3.63 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara White Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Zara White Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Jasmine by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Jasmine by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.