Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Zara Collection Man Zara for men

Zara Collection Man Zara for men
dislike

sour
Zara Collection Man Zara for men Pictures Zara Collection Man Zara for men Pictures

Zara Collection Man by Zara is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are lime and lemon; middle notes are spicy notes and geranium; base notes are pepper and moss.

Lime Lemon

Spicy Notes Geranium

Pepper Moss

Faconnable

Zara Collection Man Fragrance Reviews

stathis
stathis

an easy to wear and cheap perfumes.interesting but nothing special.

belolfo
belolfo

Gosto muito deste perfume. No Brasil o preço é razoável. Uma boa opção para o uso diário. Tem cheio de homem elegante, recomendo para executivos.

dianac
dianac

Hi, I really need this colagne!! I'm looking for another one, but I can't find it!!! Pleasee!!!I broke my fahter's colagne and I need it another one, iff you know write to me please

ZELJO
ZELJO

they have just released a new serie of males parfums called Zara man, all 5 are great, but the one calle simply Limited is fantastic, pure lemmon essence, a very good one for Spring and summer...going to buy like 5 bottles before it dissapears as the name says it all...limited

yasirrishi
yasirrishi

what's the price of zara? I'm looking for another one, but I'm not finding a store to buy it! Can anyone help me, thanx.

Moonshield
Moonshield

not bad for price. but longevity is just 3 hours of my skin.

guest_DMNE
guest_DMNE

Something like BVLGARI Soir

quelqu un peut me donner le prix de ce parfum pliz

guest_Daredjo
guest_Daredjo

At opening it resembles me of a Davidoff cool water (88 classic), but with woody notes... after half an hour to hour it begins to hour it reminds me of a paco rabanne ultraviolet with woody accents (strange :), a woody accents)...

So i don`t know if it`s zara, or a pacco &davidoff blending , but still :)) It`s OK ;)

As far as longevity and sillage, well silage is in the middle and since i`m wearing it from a tester in the store now ,and it still remains after approximately 3 hours, I don`t really know, but I suppose it is in somwhere in the middle, like 4-5 hours... :))

I`ll update it in a while...

raverdudes
raverdudes

After reading your review, I am now dying to try it. Unfortunately, even though Zara is present in Venezuela as a store, they don't sell their perfumes in this country, so I guess I'm going to have to wait and see if I have a chance to travel abroad :o(

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

I have a chance to test this in Germany. Most of Zara perfumes have great longvervity and sillage. Zara Collection Man is very interesting, easy to wear, and enjoyable. Smooth, creamy and a little sweet woody notes make this scent quite attractive. It's good for fall/winter time.

Zara Collection Man by Zara 3.40 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara Collection Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Zara Zara Collection Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara Collection Man by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara Collection Man by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Joop! Joop! Homme Versace Eros Paco Rabanne 1 Million Giorgio Armani Armani Code Bvlgari Black Burberry London for Men Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Dior Dior Homme Dior Dior Homme Intense Chanel Egoiste Platinum Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Rochas Rochas Man Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Male Gucci Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Zara Zara for Him Silver