Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Zara Collection Woman Zara for women

Zara Collection Woman Zara for women
dislike

Zara Collection Woman Zara for women Pictures

Zara Collection Woman by Zara is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes.

Floral Notes

Zara Collection Woman Fragrance Reviews

nitschevo
nitschevo

I'm wearing this today and love it! I received my bottle in a swap (thank you again - you kno whwo you are :)) which I'm so happy about because I haven't recently seen this perfume in stores in Germany anymore. On me it is very very similar to Chance EDT. Fresh, crisp with this typical Chance Patchouli note that is bordering on the masculine edge. But as we Chance lovers all know - still very sexy, feminine and uplifting. My boyfriend loves this and I will happily use up the bottle and in the meantime save up for the "real deal".

I believe that Zara Floral is the new Chance in the Zara collection?

nola.lee
nola.lee

I love this scent. It's a pretty masculin smell!
I got it on sale for $10. Such a good deal for a long lasting scent.
I'm going to try the other Zara ones.

feline_amour
feline_amour

i loove it...i think the scent blend very well into my natural scent..floraly sexy...i feel very womanly sexy with this affordable perfume with high quality..this will be one of my fave perfume...

guest_mmmm
guest_mmmm

smells like man but beautiful xD

arianperfume
arianperfume

I found this one similar to Chance. Also lots of fragrances from Zara smell the same like well known perfumes, Silk=Prada Infusion d'Iris, Pearl=Chloe EDP (new one).The prices are also great!

vertigo
vertigo

A regular discreet delicate floral, not too sweet, a bit aquatic.
Can't say which flowers I smell.
Lasts long.

Zara Collection Woman by Zara 3.73 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara Collection Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Zara Zara Collection Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara Collection Woman by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara Collection Woman by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana The One Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Chloe Love Versace Bright Crystal Versace Versense Givenchy Hot Couture Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Gucci Guilty Burberry Body Christian Dior Poison Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Zara Cherry Zara Zara Black Amber Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Christian Dior Dior Addict Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance