Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Zara Femme Zara for women

Zara Femme Zara for women
dislike

Zara Femme is launched in 2006. Top notes: mandarin, lemon, pomelo and green apple. Heart: orris, peony and peach. Base: cedar, amber and musk.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Granny Smith apple Pomelo

Orris Root Peach Peony

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Zara Femme Fragrance Reviews

gesch
gesch

I can't believe after almost 4 years I finally get to know which notes this perfume has...
I've bought it when released because I was instantly drawn to this fresh but not aromatic scent.

The top smells like what you see: citrus and citric notes, the apple could be there, but to me was of no smelling-consequence. But it is no sharp but refreshing citric top,which stays quite long actually.

So long even, that I would have thought there to be sth. like kumquat in the middle and not peach. Anyone looking for peach in this should be cautious! There is some earthy-greenness in the middle, with a likeable fresh peaony.
To be true - that's what this scent is: fresh. Maybe it's fruity-floral. But I'd think more chypre.It's more earthy-green than woody in the drydown.

All in all I enjoy this scent very much - fresh without being too simple. But I wouldn't buy it again because the big CONTRA here: it has no sillage and fixation at ALL. After an hour there is no trace at all, and it is a highly work of concentration to even notice the final of the notes.

But since it was nowhere above 12€ for 50ml (or so) it is not sth. I'm going to cry over in my cereals...

3/5 for Zaras singular scent I liked so far.

Zara Femme by Zara 4.18 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Zara Zara Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara Femme by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara Femme by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Dolce Vita Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Burberry The Beat La Prairie Midnight Rain The Body Shop Vanilla Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Zara Femme Burberry Burberry Women Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess  2011 Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Givenchy Ange ou Demon Gucci Guilty Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Escada Escada Magnetism Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège