Designers » T-Z » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Zara Homme Night Zara for men

Zara Homme Night Zara for men
dislike

Zara Homme Night Zara for men Pictures

Zara Homme Night by Zara is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle notes are jasmine and pepper; base notes are amber and vanilla.

Bergamot Lemon

Il Homme

Zara Homme Night Fragrance Reviews

Castor
Castor

Star20 is right. I smelt many like it, even designer ones / high end ones. But, yes, generic but good.

Gonzalogr83
Gonzalogr83

You can't ask more from this cheap beauty. For some reason it lasts more than many other very well known signature fragrances I own.
Masculine, bold, sweet, oriental, dark. A kind of a modern Joop! maybe?

PaolaFlow
PaolaFlow

I absolutely love this stuff but on my skin it is gone after an hour or two but on my buddys skin it last the whole day.

I need a cologne with the same or similar smell but stronger!

Raptole
Raptole

This is a pretty nice fragrance considering it's price! This is a must if you are looking for something that smells good while you are on a budget! Great smell, long lasting, projects good as well.
Reminds me a lot of the Hugo Boss Dark Blue. I believe it is a slight copy of it. It is very close to it.
Well, 17 euro isn't that much, so you won't go wrong with it!

nataliapyy
nataliapyy

I'm a woman and i use it. It smells really nice to me, but sillage and longevity it's kinda poor and only for that isn't a compliment getter, but if a woman gets close she will notice and i'm sure she will like it.

(Edit)

Es un perfume bastante suave y en lugares como fiestas es prácticamente imperceptible. Lo usaría en una cita, ya que se puede explayar mejor en lugares donde no sea tapado por olores intrusivos. Es atractivo, huele levemente a lavanda y a flores blancas con vainilla, musk y ámbar. Los cítricos sólo están presentes los primeros 30min. Lamentablemente es desilusionante su proyección, aunque tal vez sea mi piel, pero no lo compraría de nuevo, probaría con otro del mismo estilo.

evilspin
evilspin

This reminds me of joop but more smokey/oriental and not so sweet and cloy as joop, it becomes more musky and amber-like after it settles.

The original version of this which is "Zara Homme", states it has cinnamon notes and no amber. I dont really smell the cinnamon in Zara homme but i find it more earthy, grassy and musky than this which to me this is more berry-like, amber-ish. cinnamon and smoky.

start20
start20

The definition of retail, mass market oriental spicy. Its so dense your human nose cant even separate the different notes; its just one big punch in the face of sweet, smoky aroma. For the price, you really cant go wrong with it. I would wear it definitely.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara Homme Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Zara Homme Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara Homme Night by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara Homme Night by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Egoiste Platinum Carolina Herrera CH Men Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Christian Dior Fahrenheit Joop! Joop! Homme Davidoff Cool Water Boucheron Jaipur Homme Lalique Encre Noire L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Gucci Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Versace Dreamer Chanel Antaeus Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Prada Luna Rossa Extreme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men