Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Zara Powdery Magnolia Zara for women

Zara Powdery Magnolia Zara for women
dislike

Zara Powdery Magnolia by Zara is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Zara Powdery Magnolia was launched in 2014. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are magnolia and rose; base notes are amber and musk.

Bergamot

Guess for Women

Zara Powdery Magnolia Fragrance Reviews

Adia31
Adia31

Is a powdery parfume of nowadays nor ancient i like it as i like Chloe EDP. Good longevity on my skin no mention my clothes.
The dry down reminds me to Vanitas :)

alicerose
alicerose

Exact dupe of Chloe EDP. I have never owned Chloe EDP but I have tested it many times and I can't tell the difference. You won't get the lovely Chloe bottle though ...

xri_ni
xri_ni

Chloe is MY LOVE.One day I smelled all the fragrances in zara and guess what I picked....lol.Smells divine but after half an hour I smell nothing.

Soutty123
Soutty123

Just like Chloe but does not have any sillage and the longevity is poor. Still, at £10 for 100ml you can afford to go to town with it. Has made me want the real thing desperately!

r4elle
r4elle

That is it @mirisfrik, I was thinking for a while what it reminded me of - exact dupe for Chloe EDP. I get that sweet rose scent mixed with fruit. However info card in my box for Zara Powdery Magnolia says:

Top - Tarragon, Lychee and Bergamot
Heart - Rose and Magnolia
Base - Cedarwood, Amber and Musk

My 30ml bottle is so far well loved! I like it on colder and cooler days on me. :) Absolute favourite!

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

This is exact dupe for Chloe eau de parfum.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara Powdery Magnolia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Zara Powdery Magnolia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara Powdery Magnolia by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara Powdery Magnolia by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Zara Zara Femme Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Michael Kors Michael Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Cacharel Noa Yves Saint Laurent Elle Givenchy Amarige Zara Oriental Versace Bright Crystal Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Elie Saab Le Parfum Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Prada Prada Candy L'Eau Zara Zara Bright Rose Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Versace Crystal Noir Christian Dior Pure Poison Elixir Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte