Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Zara Rose Zara for women

Zara Rose Zara for women
dislike

Zara Rose Zara for women Pictures Zara Rose Zara for women Pictures

Zara Rose by Zara is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features red berries, freesia and peony.

Red Berries Freesia Peony

J`adore
Bamboo for Women
Chloe Eau de Toilette

Zara Rose Fragrance Reviews

veda
veda

NR for Her, Givenchy Eau Demoiselle, Jimmy Choo EDP, Armani Acqua di Gio, Bamboo Frank Olivier, J'adore Dior...I wonder how this perfume smells with only 3 notes and those similarities.

sarahwspain
sarahwspain

A few days ago I got a few Zara fragances on sale and this is the first one I've decided to try.

First of all, I think the notes here are not correct. I bought the fragance on the Zara website and the notes there are listed as:

- Blackcurrant
- Freesia
- Peony
- Rose

And I must say that YES, there's definitely rose in this one. I don't know if they have changed the fragance a bit or if the notes in Fragantica are incomplete. I believe it's this fragance since my bottle is a 50 ml. square bottle, just like the one in the pictures here.

That being said, let's talk about the fragance.

This is a very simple innofensive scent. I'd say it smells a bit synthetic at first, but the drydown is a pretty floral fragance. It opens more fresh (a lot of freesia, I think) and maybe some of the juicy berries (although this is more floral than fruity). The rose is always there, although it becomes more prominent as it dries down. The freesia never goes away and maybe there's a hint of the peony, but this is mostly like a fresh rose scent, not extremely powdery like some roses scents smell (to me anyway).

Overall, it's a fresh floral scent that I could see a young girl or a woman wear. It's very cheap so it's something you could wear often, to work for example. Longevity is pretty good, but this one doesn't project much and it stays close to the skin.

Overall, I'm pleased with this fragance. It's a lovely fresh rose scent.

antheavl
antheavl

An inoffensive floral, would be fine for the office. A bit cheap and synthetic smelling at first, but the dry-down is much nicer, and it's surprisingly long-lasting.

Shwets

Thanks to Jennifer Lincoln....

the slim box = J'Adore - excellent copy

the larger box with the oval shaped bottle = NR edp. Another excellent copy.

Both last long.

I havent seen the oval bottle one in the database the oval bottle - but its the same shape as sugar rose.

I wish Zara didnt stick to same names for different scents! Even their bottles look so similar.

Aromawander
Aromawander

A friend of mine who knows I'm a rose junkie picked this up for me while shopping at Zara, without realizing it didn't actually have rose in it. While the price tag doesn't hurt at all, what does hurt is the fact that it's a wanna-be Dior J'adore, of which I own a full-priced bottle anyway. Zara's knowing cheekiness when it comes to copying popular fragrances is well-known, but this fragrance smells like a cheap and cloying composition of J'adore, and although I don't mean to sound like a snob, I just can't help see the blatant failure.

lostoros
lostoros

It's too strong and cloying, smells cheap and also leaves greasy marks on light silk if sprayed too close. I love all rose smells but there is no way I can get on with this one. One spray is so strong, the smell is flat and unsophisticated. No base notes or dry down, just a strong synthetic rose! Sorry!

hafsahb1
hafsahb1

This is amaaazing. It deffo does smell like Dior J'adore but obviously not 100% the same but just as good and for £7.99 for 50ml it is brilliant. It has this beautiful fresh, clean sort of elegant smell to it. I would deffo recommend this to my friends!

Silences
Silences

It smells like J'Adore, a darn good dupe for a fraction of the cost. Just remember to look for the skinny box that looks like a pack of cigarettes NOT the larger box also called Rose, that's the Narciso dupe, also excellent!

fionaong
fionaong

A very close dupe for Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum (90% similar), which also smells predominantly of rose.

I don't smell anything more than rose but this is a really pretty scent. And surprisingly long-lasting for a perfume that is so afforable.

Pretty aside, this is a rather generic scent. Nothing too unique but definitely worth a try the next time you are at the zara boutique.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

I agree with the fresh peony scent comment! This is truly an agreeable and modern take on rose.

Not heavy or sweet at all, in my opinion. :)

Thylane
Thylane

It's a nice rose scent. It's nice, clean, feminine but due to the fact that this is a very simple fragrance (only note I smell are roses) it is a bit plain and boring.

pigienne

this smells wonderfully...a very nice and cheap alternative to NR! I bought two bottles at zara

Sofy888
Sofy888

Scent of innocence and purity, created for delicate, romantic women. It belongs to the floral scents. Modern, pleasant and unobtrusive flavor fits wearing in summer daylight day. It may be a nice conclusion of the romantic image, fit and a business suit.

Sounding muted, quiet notes he goes for young girls and women of flowering. The harmonious combination of flavors and light rose flower leaves smell of elegance and gentility on your wrists.

andrelegnani
andrelegnani

It reminds me of Givenchy Eau Demoiselle a lot.
I like it. It's girlie and posh.

Beypazari
Beypazari

Very clean and calming

elda white petals
elda white petals

it smell like...bouquet of roses...its rose sooooo dominant here in my opinion...clean rose...l dont smell fresia peony or berries...

Shwets

NR for Her (pink bottle) edp.

mariasara
mariasara

nice and fresh peony smell, I like it. Perfect for Spring Mornings. It Reminds me of Armani´s aqua di gió.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Zara Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara Rose by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara Rose by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.