Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Zara White Zara for women

Zara White Zara for women
dislike

Zara White Zara for women Pictures Zara White Zara for women Pictures

Zara White by Zara is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features freesia, magnolia, jasmine and amber.

Freesia Magnolia Jasmine Amber

Miracle

Zara White Fragrance Reviews

Vampiris
Vampiris

This is such an excellent dupe of Lancome Miracle, except for the longevity. It lasts a good 2-3 hours on the skin. However, the scent itself is beautiful and it literally costs nothing to top up throughout the day if it fades away a bit. It smells feminine, classy and crisp.

As for the notes, Miracle and White are almost identical to me. Somehow several notes are not listed here. According to the frag description on the box of the Zara White 50ml EDT I just purchased this week, the notes are Freesia, Lychee, Magnolia, Pepper, Ginger, Amber and Musk. These are the exact notes of Miracle's.

I have owned 2 full bottles of Lancome Miracle in the past, I find them very similar. I have moved on to other Lancome frags, but I love the idea to revisit the feeling and memories, because this scent easily takes me back to my uni times when I was in love with Miracle.

One of my male friends complimented 5 times or more on Zara White when I was wearing it last week. He found it 'Fantastic!' I've since kept this handy 50ml bottle in my handbag and I really enjoy wearing it. It's summer here and the ginger and lychee notes are just perfect for the weather.

Lille Rosse
Lille Rosse

This is the most inexpensive perfume I have bought as long as I remember. Could not say cheap because it really is not a cheap smelling perfume as the quality is very good. I met Zara fragrances only yesterday while buying Zara White for someone else. It smelled so pretty that I had to get a bottle for myself.

Zara White has got everything that you would expect from a bottle of perfume called White. It is crisp and clean. It is innocent like white flowers and glittering like delicate snowflakes under the sunny sky. I cannot make out all the notes, but I definitely get the magnolia all the way and amber in the dry-down. It smells as light and fresh as a fragrance can get without turning sour. It is also as floral as it can be without being bold, heady or sugar sweet. I think this is the reason why I like it very much.

I sprayed it on my wrists about four hours ago and it is still there with me. Nice that it sits close to my skin and does not scream too much. Zara White is a pleasant, well made and well balanced scent with a cute, small price tag. Definitely worth a try.

Marina_22
Marina_22

This is an inexpensive version of Miracle by Lancome, but without the powdery touch that pepper gives to the original fragrance. It's a great option if you are on a budget because the quality of Zara perfumes are excellent.

sarahwspain
sarahwspain

Well, this is quite beautiful! The official Zara website also mentions ginger in the notes and I think it's in there somewhere.

This is a feminine white floral, so the name fits this fragance perfectly, but the freesia makes it a fresh floral and it stops it from being too heavy (something that seems to happen in my skin with white florals is that they seem to feel too strong and cloying, to me anyway).

The opening is fresh, but the magnolia is already there; I guess there's a hint of jasmine, but this one is more about the magnolia and the freesia than about the jasmine, so if you're expecting a heavy jasmine fragance, this is not for you.

As it dries down (and it takes a while), it becomes sweeter and warmer, this is obviously the amber. And there's always a slight spiciness about it that must come from the ginger, although this is not a very spicy scent either.

It has good longevity but it doesn't project too much after a couple of hours, so it stays close to the skin and it gets much sweeter in the final hours.

Overall, this is a pretty scent. It's very affordable but it doesn't smell cheap, and it's neither very original nor generic. I'd say it's a perfect everyday scent for a woman (I don't think a teenager should wear this, it's a more grown up smell), and you can feel it in your skin, but it's not a heavy floral, so it's perfect to wear it at work, for instance.

I think Zara did a really good job with this one!

Evgenia817
Evgenia817

For the price, the parfume is very pleasant and light scent, also classy. I don't think it smells cheap. I like it.

daisyvision
daisyvision

A light, fresh and clean fragrance. Feminine florals anchored by warm amber, and there's just a hint of spiciness that develops after a few minutes. It's peppery & delicious! It's not exactly a statement-maker, but it's complex enough for the price, and quite a pleasant scent. Definitely recommend if you come across it, especially for the price.

Mahshid6687
Mahshid6687

sexy..

AnnetteInFrance
AnnetteInFrance

Pretty, clean, light. Totally inoffensive and feminine. Men like this!

Ttdice
Ttdice

I find it classy but a little commun, i usually add another "commun" fragance to give it more complexity. but still, i like it, it's very soft and "nice" scent.

amanda
amanda

Its a nice, elegant fragrance, its fresh and flowery but not soap-smelling like a lot of perfumes with this combination. However I wouldnt wear it until my 30s.

mariasara
mariasara

very similar to miracle - lancome. on my skin longevity is very good.

sahd0w
sahd0w

Love love love this. It's the only perfume I've ever been able to wear for more than a few days without getting sick of it. It does smell a lot like Miracle, but it dries down softer and loses the offensive spice that tends to bother me in Miracle. It's just pure soft, sweet muskiness after about an hour. Absolutely love it, and I hope I'll always be able to buy it. I haven't been able to find it anywhere in America.. only Ireland.

artemaida
artemaida

for me it's very similar to lancomes miracle. Very fresh and light..it's gone in an hour..

Nay
Nay

It's the kind of fragrance you never get tired of. Very fresh and flowery, great for everyday use! Also i find this very similar to "emoções" by Racco.

lat
lat

Finally added to the database! I think I went through 3 bottles of this already. It is such a gorgeous scent. At first it's very citrusy but it quickly settles to flowery, vibrant goodness and the drydown is to die for! It's very creamy and ambery, it lingers on for ages. It's also so reasonably priced and much better than many of the designer scents out there.
I'm never without a bottle of this.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zara Zara White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zara Zara White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zara White by Zara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zara White by Zara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.