Designers » T-Z » Woody Spicy « Groups

Ikon Zirh for men
dislike

smoky
Ikon Zirh for men Pictures Ikon Zirh for men Pictures

The house of Zirh presents their perfume for men, Ikon, in September 2008. It is created as a spicy blend of cardamom, ginger, Davano flowers and lemon, the heart of black cinnamon, cloves, iris root and French labdanum and the base notes are incense, cedar, patchouli, vetiver and liquid amber. The perfume was created by Frank Voelkl of Firmenich, while Chad Lavigne was in charge of the bottle design. The perfume is available as 75 and 125ml edt, with accompanying body care products, body baths, 200 ml hair and shower gel and 75 ml deo stick.

The commercial campaign was made by photographer Daniel Jackson, and the face for this perfume is David Gandy.

The name of the perfume contains the accentuated letter K in it, in order to typographically coordinate the name of the brand with the name of the perfume.

Cardamom Ginger Lemon Artemisia

Fresh and clean
:) very best

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

Longevity and silliage are good but the scent is not for me. It isn't terrible (like Joop) but there are so many others that are better.

Kiszonyogor95
Kiszonyogor95

Very nice frag for its price (old magnetic version) ;)
A lot of ginger in the opening with some citrus notes, very interesting, then it becomes mainly incense scent , which is ok for me ;)
It has something like "dark character" but its easily wearable, and suits me mainly for autumn or winter.
Try to get the old version, cause the new one is much more linear throught its life and not so interesting.

ehsanazmodeh
ehsanazmodeh

شما در ابتدا که این عطر را استفاده می کنید یک بوی دودی و نامفهوم را استشمام می کنید که یک کمی شیرینی هم می تونید حس کنید بعد در حدود یکساعت یک بوی آشنا رو حس می کنید من بوی عطری شبیه جان وارواتوس - جان وارواتوس حس کردم که جان وارواتوس یک کمی ملایمتر است و این کمی تندتر و دودی تر میباشد و بعد از این هم تغیرات زیادی نمی کنه شیشه مشکی زیبایی داره و قیمت خیلی خوبی هم داره در حدود 55000 تومان برای استفاده روزانه و محل کار عطر بدی نیست ارزش یکبار خریدن را داره و دارای درب استیل مگنت دار میباشد.

gishgamesh
gishgamesh

Extremely spicy on a freshly sweet amber base. Incense fades in and out. You must really love ginger/cardamon/spices to enjoy this. In my opinion, it's very possibly unisex!

Mr.Bobby.N

Transapien: I hope you didn't think my earlier post claimed it smelt like ENCRE NOIR. I only suggested that they were 2 of the best value for money dark scents out there (both with great dark bottles).

You're absolutely right, IKON ZIRH smells nothing like ENCRE NOIR, but I think they're both excellent.

- B.

CDGfan
CDGfan

This is a great Incense scent and garners many compliments. Smoked incense and spices, along with ginger make this really seductive. Lasts long and projects well. The best part its under 20 dollars!

8.5/10

jht4060
jht4060

Ignore the snobs - Zirh Ikon is an excellent cardamom-gingery scent with a cedary incense base. I have tried (and own) a large number of niche and other high-end fragrances and Ikon still smells great to me. And the bottle is remarkable - heavy glass with a superb cap and an excellent sprayer. How they manage all of this at the price is beyond me.

Ikon reminds me of YSL La Nuit de L'Homme with less cardamom and more incense. I am wearing it now and it is charming me, even alongside all my bottles of Serge Lutens, Chanel, Hermes, Atelier, and Guerlain.

dubairob
dubairob

This is a fragrance that continues to get mixed reviews - understandably so.

I think the most important thing to remember about Zirh Ikon is that despite all the quality incense releases at the higher end of design and niche sectors in recent years, there is still scope for a fragrance to appeal to people who are still on the fence about this note and don't want to go to CDG Avignon or Tom Ford Sahara Noir, etc. yet. Indeed, even quite experienced fragrance buyers are often quite wary of incense that can often come across as being quite 'churchy' as well. That is where Ikon comes in.

Of course, by the title alone it suggests a possible allusion to the Orthodox Christian experience of incense - but I find no real commonality with CDG's famed reference to Orthodox incense in their Zagorsk fragrance. Instead, this dries down after an initially very smoky feel to a spicy and vetiver infused incense scent which is really quite pleasant and restrained. This could easily be a young man's incense fragrance, a man who is wary of smelling like a Cardinal just after High Mass. It can be easily worn socially, comfortable in any setting, with just the right level of decorum for a good woody spicy fragrance.

This fragrance is definitely worth trying if you are just starting to get your head around incense fragrances but don't want to spend much yet. Its only real drawback is that its longevity is only moderate while its reasonably strong initial projection - at least to me - limits any real possibility of increasing the number of sprays. A performance dilemma for this otherwise very good fragrance.

Transapien
Transapien

What? Ikon does not smell like Encre Noire. It's actually almost the opposite of Encre aside from both being somewhat darker scents. Ikon is smoother and sweeter and to me has a simultaneously weird and boring smelling incense and amber/pachouli with nutty spices and hints at some woody notes. Encre is dry and fairly acrid with much more distinct vetiver and woody notes. There is an odd association I do get where Ikon kind of reminds me of the smell of a dry erase marker/board while Encre smells like ink printed on paper. Ikon smells reasonably good if you consider how cheap it's been possible to get it but that's not exactly what I'm after.

senpai
senpai

i been using this for 2 months and i must say it's very good for the price...

first i don't like opening, but after 10 minutes it's really get's swett smoky.

work's great for winter cold nights...

Marciu
Marciu

I've been testing this one out lately. I heard that it was reformulated and the newest batches don't have magnetic cap. Well, the one that I've tested didn't have the magnetic cap...

Actually it was very spicy and aromatic on me. There was a huge load of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger. That lasted about 3 hours and dried down into a woody scent. After 6 hours it vanished completely...

I was kinda disappointed because I expected Ikon to be a spicy-smoky fragrance. It was only spicy...

Ayl

امروز 26 دی 92 هستش . میخوام یه توضیحاتی بدم اما نه فقط درباره ی این ادکلن چون این دومین کامنت منه ذیل این صفحه و قبلاً درباره ی آیکون نوشتم . یه نکته ای هست درباره ی نت های عطر . این که سه نت شامل بالایی یا اول ، میانی یا دوم ، و اصلی ، پایینی یا سوم یا پایه تعریف کردن برای عطرها یه دسته بندی قراردادی رایجه و شامل همه ی عطرها نمیشه ؛ چون عطرهایی هستن که دو نت یا فقط یک نت دارن . البته عطرهایی هم هستن که بیش از سه نت دارن . شخصاً نظرم اینه که عطرهایی با بیش از یک نت ، دارای نت فرعی هم هستن . مثلاً عطرهای سه نتی یک نت بین اول و دوم و یکی هم بین دوم و سوم دارن که این نتها به عبارتی حالت گذار هستن و اگر نتهای اصلی یعنی اول و دوم و سوم به مثابه ی نتهای ثابت باشن نتهای حالت گذار حکم نتهای متحرک رو دارن . بلافاصله پس از اسپری شدن خیلی سریع و ناگهانی یه بوی خیلی سرد و یخ میاد که من براش عنوان نت صفرو در نظر گرفتم و اونو تو هیچ عطر دیگه ای ندیدم ، بعد به سرعت گرم میشه و تا انتها گرم میمونه و این گرما به دفعات کم و زیاد میشه . نت آغازین آیکون تازه شروع میشه که بسیار خوشبو و خوشاینده . نت گذار اولش در ابتدا کمی سریع و بعد به آهستگی و نرمی به نت دوم تحویل میشه و بعد از تقریباً دو ساعت نت گذار دوم به شکل نامحسوسی رایحه رو وارد نت پایه میکنه و تغییرش میده . و اینجاست که بیشتر به سمت تلخی میره . آخرین قیمتی که ازش دارم 58 هزار تومنه . مقایسه کنید رفتار این عطرو که در حال حاضر قیمتی حدود 60 هزار تومن داره با بلودشانل ! عطری که نت اولش به سرعت وارد نت بعدی میشه و با دوره ی تثبیت کمی به نت پایه میرسه و بعد هم محو میشه . چرا شانل رو گفتم ؟ چون قیمتش حدود هفت-هشت برابر آیکونه ، به سادگی انواع فیک و انواع مشابهش با محدوده ی قیمتی یک ششم تا یک دهمش هم پیدا میشه . الان که مسائل اقتصادی و فاکتور قیمت بیش از پیش اهمیت پیدا کرده نمیشه به سادگی از مبلغ خرید گذشت . کرید اونتوس دوروبره 700 تومنه که کپی برابر اصلش با قیمت یک هفتم و حتی کمترش تو بازار هست . تام فورد توسکان لدر و بلک ارکید هم کپی نه اما مشابهش موجوده و در دسترسه . یه چند سالی شرکتا پدر وتیورو درآوردن حالا نوبت عوده . القصه تو این آشفته بازار تقلید و تکرار و کپی کاری ، تو این وانفسای خلاقیت و ابتکار که هر طرف سرتو میچرخونی عود میبینی و چرم ، آیکون یه پدیده است . درسته که آمریکاییه و کالاهای آمریکایی از انواع اروپاییشون معمولاً ارزونتره اما نه دیگه انقد و البته کم نیستن محصولات آمریکایی گرون قیمت . اینکه چرا ارزونه هم به خاطر اینه که تبلیغ زیادی براش نشده و زیر یه شرکت تولید کننده ی مواد آرایشی و بهداشتی و مراقبت از پوسته ، و فشن هاوس نیست و صرفاً تولید کننده ی ادکلن هم نیست ، مثل ایوروشه که اونم قیمت کاراش خیلی خوبه و کیفیت بسیار خوبی هم داره . زیر آیکون حتی از کارای بوگارت هم ارزونتر شده ! اما اینکه چرا امثال کرید و شانل و تام فورد انقدر گرونه ، به خاطر تبلیغات ، اهداف نامتعارف ، قدمت و سابقه ، کیفیت مواد اولیه و نه محصول نهایی ، پشتوانه ی عجیب و غریب که حتی گاهی یک یا چند حکومت و یا خاندان سلطنتی علاوه بر کلی حامی قسم خورده از یه برند حمایت میکنن و برای حفظش تلاش میکنن . خلاصه اینکه چندان شناخته شده نبودن زیر تعجبی نداره ، اینو میگم چون به تجربه ی شخصی برام روشن شده که حتی نصف کسانی که تو صنف ادکلن هستن هم نمیشناسنش . با این اوصافی که عرض کردم ، زیرآیکون تکه . ویژگی هایی داره که اونو فقط تو ادکلن های گرونتر میشه دید مثل در مگنتی که مثلاً بلودشانل و 212 وی آی پی دارن . اگه برای مقایسه مثال هایی از کارای گرون زدم برای این نبود که بگم اونا خوب نیستن ، نه اونا خوبن خیلی هم خوبن ولی فاکتور اقتصادی به خصوص تو وضعیت کنونی دست کم برای من مهمه . به تمام دوستان اعم از کسانی که عطرباز هستن یا نیستن پیشنهاد می کنم که آیکون رو بخرن . شبیه داره اما خوشبختانه کپی نداره ! ا

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

Opens pleasantly with cardamom, ginger, and probably lemon too. Now I definitely get the Dirty English vibe and its still going on strong! Im excited about that because D.E. has more Iso E than I can handle and I have trouble smelling it very well. This one fills my nostrils nicely. A while later its still going nicely along.

A better Dirty English!!!

kanak
kanak

Zirh Ikon is amazing bang for the buck. initial notes are mainly cardamom, ginger and I also smell the sweetness of cinnamon while it evolves into a spicy incense with cloves and vetiver in the dry down. at different times in it's scent life Ikon reminds me of dirty english, Jacomo de Jacomo, Azzaro Silver Black, Elizabeth Taylor's passion for men ( another good under rated incense frag)though I would be hard pressed to say it smells like any one of them. it's almost like they took bits and pieces of all of them, blended it and surprise, it actually works!! projection is decent and I get a good 5 hrs plus longevity with 4 sprays. The pure black bottle with it's magnetic cap is the epitome of masculine cool and it suits the juice inside perfectly. looks nice sitting on your dresser. one of the best cooler weather perfumes. I got a 125ml FB for about $12. This would be a great addition to my wardrobe at any price. at the ridiculously low prices you can find IKON at, it's a no brainer !! love it. 8.5/10

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A mature incense-cloves frag which is affordbale and sexy...

I applied 6 heavy srpays

0 - 1 hour - 10 inch projection. The initial scent reminds me approx 30% of Dirty English Juicy but this soon fades. This gets much more mature and "dirty" in the fashion of its more earthy and dark and the cloves really stand out with the incense. Ages 48 - 75

1 hour - 2.5 hours - 6 inch projection. Llinear frag. This could be classed a tradional sexy mature frag, though I would not blame many for not liking this - it does remind me of black boot polish

2.5 hours - 4.5 hours - 3 inch projection. Hard Mature man frag. Linear frag yet it has some complex depth. The scent matches the hard black bottle very well and the bottle has a cool magentic lid

4.5 hours- 7.5 hours. Close to skin

I must admit that this in the only frag I have every blind bought which I did not like to begin with at all, and had totally written it off, but after 3 applications somehow I really loved it. I like it on clothes and not on my skin as it extends the projection and logevity and it is ideal for hard core winters - i wore it nearly every day in the winter of 2012/13 in London - on my cotton work jumpers and a medicinal smell came out more

Not really a safe blind buy, I think many may say its a little dated or barber shop, but I like it

£9.99 for 125 ML is great value IMHO

Very good

yasinelsarraj
yasinelsarraj

i have Dirty English by JC, but this smells like a spicier version of Dunhil Pursuit

1111ff
1111ff

Haha LOL.This scent remind me Trayee but 10x cheap
Don't pay for Trayee before try Zirh Ikon

Sektor_nl
Sektor_nl

Bought this blind, based on all the positive reviews and the list of notes. I opened the box, sprayed a little on my wrist and... was pretty disappointed.

On me this scent has a heavy "old men" vibe. I can't detect the smokey warmth of the incense, the amber, the cinnamon, nor the spicy freshness of the ginger. What I do detect is an 80's shaving foam-ish scent, with dark hints of clove and cardamon. On the bright side, it doesn't last too long on me, around 4 hours.

If you ask me, Zirh Ikon is too oldschool masculine, too 80's, too macho. In my opinion, if you like warm incense scents, better reach for YSL Body Kouros for instance.

I'll pass this one on to my father in law ;)

Ayl

ادکلن ارزنده ای است . عطری که خیلی خوب می شود با آن ارتباط برقرار کرد . بسیار بسیار خوب و وزین ، دلنشین . رایحه ای گرم و دلپذیر دارد . جنس بوی آن از جنس بوی باربری بریت است ، زنجبیلی و گرم . باوقار ، مردانه ، شیک . به راستی شامه نواز است . وقتی حرف از عطری مثلاً سیلورسنت می زنیم آن را با ارزش نسبت به قیمتش می دانیم اما در مورد آیکون قضیه فرق دارد ، فارق از مقوله ی قیمتش با ارزش است . آیکون اگر قیمتی چندبرابر هم داشته باشد باز هم ارزشش را دارد . زیر آیکون را امروز مورخ سی ام آبان نود و دو شصت و پنج هزار تومان خریدم و از خرید آن واقعاً راضی هستم . عطری کلاسیک ، ساده و رضایتبخش . حجم مناسب 125 میل ، شیشه و جعبه ی زیبا ، اتومایزر زیبا و متفاوت ، درب آهنربایی و مهم تر از همه رایحه ی عالی با پخش بو و ماندگاری خوب . فراتر از حد انتظارم بود . سنگین و دوست داشتنی است . مردانه و در عین حال ملایم و بی آزار . بوی آن آرامش دهنده است . از هر حیث خوب است چه از نظر رایحه ، چه آمبولانژ و ماندگاری و پخش بو . از آن تعریف می نمایند و نامش را جویا می شوند . به همگان پیشنهاد می کنم . با احترام

harrypbuana
harrypbuana

It smells good. Very manly, dark, elegant, mature. Starts with citrus scent and turns into spicy woody incense. Best for nights or colder days. Moderate sillage & longevity, around 4 hrs on my skin. Wish it has better sillage & longevity. Bottle & package design is great! magnetic cap. Love it!

edge42
edge42

This quick review is for the Ikon flanker, Ikon Pure.

I just blind bought this on a whim at local discounters based on reviews of the original. Please, for the love of all things holy, save your money on this stinker. Positively the worst, most vile, putrid synthetic citrus mess of an odor I've ever smelled. Like a citrus urinal puck left out in the sun for a few days.

Lucikly it was only $15, but I honestly don't know how any company could release something this bad. Never experienced anything like it.

Avoid Ikon Pure, it's nothing like the original!

lvxifer
lvxifer

my new second 125 ml bottle is also without magnetic cap.shame,but fragrance is still exactly same.longevity and sillage detto,very good on my skin.one of my favourite scents from the dark side.

Mr.Bobby.N

I got delivery of this from eBay for just $20 after the reviews here. I didn't expect much, but for $20, "why not?", I thought... so I unwrapped it and tried it on my wrist... WOW... this is SUPERB! I then sprayed it all over. I'm sold.

IKON ZIRH starts off with a dark, cool, fresh (not citrus), spicey and woody scent (the smooth ginger in the background is just perfect)... then dries to a sweet smokey/incense kind of patchouli, while still retaining a smooth sweet freshness all the way through the scent... it just doesn't dissapoint ALL the way from start to finish.

This is definietly a go-to fragrance as it is versatile, very cheap, sillage and longevity are good, it's not an annoying scent (yet confident and strong) and just smells so damn good.

The quality/price/design of this fragrance is what more fragrance manufacturers should be following. Only ENCRE NOIRE comes to mind as providing the same price/quality. This is what makes you loyal, makes it a signature scent, makes you buy more bottles (inexpensive), and you spread its name by word of mouth because you get so much for your money (and so ZIRH doesn't have to spend a mint on promotion, like ECRE NOIRE has proven).

I keep going back to IKON ZIRH over and over again (and never get sick of it)... I have many fragrances that are expensive, but this cheap masterpiece beats most of them!

I've already ordered another bottle as the current one is running low... I just love it.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: good
LONGEVITY: good
SCENT: cool/fruity/cardamon/Incense
BOTTLE: Solid/masculine (magnetic cap), atomiser poor.
VALUE FOR MONEY: outstanding!

OVERALL: 10/10
---------------------------------------------

Sattogoesdeep
Sattogoesdeep

Does anybody know if this has been reformulated? Cause I just bought a 125ml EDT and it doesn't have that magnetic cap anymore. I'm curious if they changed the formula or just made the bottle cheaper by replacing the magnetic cap with a plastic one.
The longevity on my skin is average to low, btw.

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is a really nice one. Was inexpensive but smells great. Opens with mellow woods and spices. Then a sweet incense, a soapy background with patchouli lurking in there. It's like walking into one of those oriental curio shops with incense burning. It has lots of character and would be great in Winter around Christmas time, in fact, it reminds me going Christmas shopping when it's going dark and all the lights start coming on. Projection, staying power and sillage are good. It's fresh too. Ikon comes in a nice, heavy black glass flacon with magnetic top. Fantastic value for your money. This is a very masculine blend and I just LOVE it.

calyx93
calyx93

Wow - actually not as cheap smelling at its minuscule price would suggest. Sure it has a bit of a conventional masculine fragrance vibe to it, but the incense really helps to channel that into a completely different direction. Knowing it doesn't have the longest or strongest life on skin, I've been adding a light layer of Montale Full Incense underneath. Apart from the obvious frankincense, the two share the labdanum, patchouli and cedar and work synergistically together in a beautiful way.

All in all, I like Ikon - I just wish they had spent just a touch more money on the frankincense and orris, then it would have been absolutely perfect. After living with the CDG incense series, Heeley's Cardinal, Full Incense, various Amouage and other incense-based scents, Ikon is certainly more mainstream in its delivery, but it's absolutely head and shoulders above the majority of modern fragrances out there and IMO would be the perfect beginners incense.

fragrantpete.
fragrantpete.

I like this a lot. After the drydown you are left enveloped in a warm sheen which leaves a woody trail behind you..leaving aside the fact that it is incredibly inexpensive this is a rather classy and fairly complex little number.
It is unlikely to feature in my Desert Island list, but its a good cologne which I am pleased to have in my bathroom cabinet.

fazalcheema
fazalcheema

you may not like it but its the purest interpretation of incense i know..literally a burning incense in an orthodox church

rajeev
rajeev

nothing spectacular about this fragrance besides the cheap price.

major_works
major_works

Finisterle got it right. An Eastern Orthodox Christian (such as myself) would immediately grasp the link between the fragrance's name and nature. I finally ordered a 2.4 oz bottle of Ikon and wonder why I waited so long. It costs practically nothing and is a wonderful fragrance.

I'm partial to incense frags anyway (like Avignon) and this is a good one. I do wish it had a little more longevity; I seem to get 4-5 hours out of it from 5 sprays. I'll be wearing it often.

merezvan
merezvan

وای عجیب خوش بو و خیلی شیک حتما یکیشو بخرید.دوام خیلی خوب و پخش بوی متوسط به بالا حال کردم باهاش الان که گرونه 45 به بالا نخرینش چون تا 60 ام فرمش میره

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Very nice inscense heavy frag with warm woody notes. Very nice evening wear type. Smells a tad like Prada Amber Pour Homme. Very good for this price point.

AbBlue
AbBlue

I know it's very hard to say what incense is made of but, anybody has an idea (for Ikon, of course)? Maybe some wood or is it resinous, is it like myrrh, galbanum, vanilla, benzoin...? Just to picture it better, thanx.
It's not common in this city.
***
Sé que es muy difícil decir de qué está hecho el incienso, pero ¿alguien tiene una idea (del que contiene Ikon, claro está)? ¿Quizá alguna madera, o es como resina, quizá mirra, gálbano, vainilla o benjuí...? sólo para imaginarlo mejor, gracias.
Es que no es común en esta ciudad.

rahulsmart4u@gmail.com
rahulsmart4u@gmail.com

Excellent fragrance feels very spicy perfect for party wear. Not very strong and not very soft just perfect.... yesterday i first used it on my neck and my wrist, the whole day i was smelling awesome... Should go for it...

haborym26
haborym26

my perfect substitution for Gucci pour homme. heavy, woody incense fragrance,also similar to Dirty English,but better,darker and smoother.it smells like a chapel for black magic rites.together with Lalique Encre Noire perfect for special occasion (funeral). good longevity (8 hours + on me)with ok sillage.warning:not for happy people!

rsthlm
rsthlm

This scent is unfortunate not a very long-lasting smell but it smells very masculine and dominant. If you like wooden aromas I am sure You will like it.

jw503
jw503

Smell:
You'll smell the citrus at first, then stops after 10 minutes (I guess) and the dark, manly scent of woody incense comes in (I LOVE IT). The dry down for me becomes synthetic sweet, 'mature', manly incense.
When I smell this, I imagine a mature, modern and well groomed man as the wearer.

Longevity:
It lasts 4-5 hours on my skin with 1 spray on each of the side pit of my neck, 1 on the chest and 1 on the wrist.
2 sprays (in the same area) of the chest of my shirt, lasted all day but stopped projecting around 4+ hours.

Sillage:
Moderate sillage.

Occasion:
You can easily wear this for office work, dinner parties. Easily a night time scent, but I wear it day too. Best in colder days and nights; i.e. Autumn/Winter. Since Halloween just passed, this could have been an epik Halloween scent!!
I have not worn this on hot weathers yet, but I recommend you DO NOT do so.

Age rating:
Easily 16 and over if you want to smell like a well groomed modern man.

Design:
I LOVE THE BOTTLE AND PACKAGING!!!!!!
The black and silver is so plain, yet so effective to me! Very professional. The thing I love most is also the Magnetic cap! OMG! Come on!!! It might actually be the design that will highly affect my final verdict as well, LOL.

Would I buy this again:
For the price, I am DEFINITELY going to stock up minimal of 200ml of this.

My final verdict:
7/10.
It would've gotten higher if the projection and/or longevity were stronger.

florindeca
florindeca

it smells very good, it is better than burberry brit

Sighclone
Sighclone

This fragrance is extremely masculine, but not in a retro 70s/80s way. I think the incense note especially, confers modernity upon this juice.

It's very spicy in the opening, but as the drydown occurs, the notes play off each other to produce something that I'd call woodsy and quite elegant. It's evocative of the smokiness found in Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme (pre reformulation). The floral and citrus notes last throughout, and that is a good thing. If you have a dressy occasion this would be perfect. It's a winter's night potpourri of urbane sophistication

I absolutely love the magnetic cap. This should be standard on more bottles, if the design permits it.

vdog
vdog

This makes me think of October, and Halloween. The dark smoky incense brings to mind bare branches in the fall. And not fresh branches, but more like charred, black velvety branches in all their smoky glory. But it is not all smoke. Earthy spice, mellow ginger and rooty vetiver make this incense a deep, dark and beautiful brew with the perfect touch of sweetness. Way too thick for summer days, but with the coming chill of autumn nights, this bewitching brew is a must. For the price, this is a masterpiece.

ericrico
ericrico

Extremely good bottle of juice created by Frank Voelkl of Firmenich - well worth double the sticker price! However, Zirh Ikon is not just a pure "incense-scent".

I believe it is a very good Woody Spicy with incense integrated into the composition (and is done well). Although I typically wear it at night as a casual wear, I really enjoy the scent during Fall & Winter days (even cool Spring days and Summer evenings). This is not just a cold-weather scent. What I like about Zirh Ikon is that it incorporates a nice pyramid of notes around the incense. The cardamom and ginger provide a nice spicy and sharp opening - that go nicely with the splash of lemon at first, squeezed, then drying out to the rind. These notes continue into the heart with cinnamon and cloves adding more warm spices, all integrating nicely with the incense radiating throughout the entire wear. In the base, I find the labdanum adds a nice resinous quality with the smoldering amber - but two distinct notes, with amber also being a nice fixative, increasing longevity. The patchouli, cedar and vetiver create a nice base (with depth) from which the incense blends a nice green, earthy accord and warm woodiness. This really adds to the spices and labdanum/amber warmth that keep the incense plumes vibrant.

One should not over-think this fragrance, although you need to realize it has a nice, well-integrated composition that makes it unique and smell significantly richer than its price tag. This is a grab-and-go scent that gets serious compliments! The incense provides the key note associated with the fragrance, but there is a lot more going on that actually makes this a scent that I appreciate. For the value, a bottle that delivers a lot...and way beyond expectation.

Try Zirh Ikon in casual settings and save the finer bottles of higher quality & deeper incense for evenings, nice dinners and intimacy. With niche and designer bottles of incense commanding very high prices, Zirh Ikon is a bottle that people can add to their collection or start their olfactory exploration of incense-focused scents.

Not great longevity, but on me, I get good projection. Recommended to spray on your clothing (even my jacket in cool/cold weather) as well as liberally to your skin (neck, wrists and the back of your hands). It also does better on longevity with a neutral balm and a layered wearing (apply, wait 10-15 minutes & apply some more). I get very good results with this. It is not expensive, so one can afford to use a few extra sprays.

No score. Just a strong recommendation to buy it (even blind). Summer evenings are cooling down and Fall is coming soon...this will get a lot of use from me. Ideal, though (for me), on cool, crisp overcast days and chilly nights.

Cheers.

neo009
neo009

It is not poor in longevity or projection,
but it is moderate.

Petrichor
Petrichor

Very masculine with a major hint of Big Red gum in there, but I'm not saying that as a bad thing. This stuff is bold and totally worth a try, especially in winter. I like it, but it's sort-of similar to Dirty English, which I love. Dirty English is more rough around the edges (and that's what I love about it).

In fact, Ikon is similar enough to Dirty English that I don't need both, so this will be a bottle I swap. Interested?

Speaking of the bottle, it's handsome, and the magnetic cap is a nice touch.

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

incense incense. Heavy, masculine and linear. drydown is ok but not WOW.opening i almost have to puge

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

This stuff is awesome! I picked it up at marshalls for $15. First off, I immediately opened up the box when i got to the car and was impressed with the heavy black bottle and magnetic cap. Very good quality.I sprayed on my hand and it smelled good for about 10 seconds and then it turned sour and garbage-juice like. I was extremely dissapointed. I waited another 60-90 seconds and it literally changed again to a smooth, smokey and incensy scent. I loved it at this point as it stuck for a while this way, changing only a little bit as it winds down into nothing 7-8 hours later. DO NOT judge this scent by the initial smell. Give it 2-3 minutes because it DRASTICALLY changes in that time. For the first 30 minutes or so, I think it resembles Azarro Onyx, then it turns into 90% Dirty English by Juicy Couture, which I also like. Ikon is better smelling than Dirty English to me because it has that strong/sweet incense note among the dry woody smokiness. It's great, I can completely feel confident in recommending it, especially for the price you pay.
Longevity - 9/10
projection - 7.5/10
scent - 9.5/10 (after the opening)

Bobster
Bobster

I have come to understand in the fragrance world you have different types of noses. Some trained and some not so trained. You also have different taste of fragrance. What smells good to me may not smell good to you. Fragrance is an art and art is of one's own interpretation and my interpretation of this is that this is one AWESOME fragrance for what you pay for it. I think I paid 14.99 for a 4.2 OZ bottle. As others have noted yes you will get atleast 8 hours out of this diamond in the rough and it projects quite well for the first few hours after application. What does this smell like? let me say it has been compared to Dirty English by juicy couture and I agree it probably resembles that more than any other but only at a stage of the fragrance. Ikon has three stages or phases it goes through.Upon application the first scent it smells like is John Varvatos at the top but only last for a few minutes then as it settles to the middle notes you get Dirty English and it stays that way pretty much through the rest of the scent but when it gets to the drydown you still have the Dirty English vibe but with Ambre by baldessarini thrown in there. I have owned all three fragrances and all are good but Dirty English was a dissapointment because it lacked longevity and projection and so did John varvatos. Ambre I love and have no issue with it. Ikon in my opinion takes the weakness of all these fragrances and makes it into something beautiful. This is Def a fall/winter fragrance and I can not wait to rock this when it's starts getting colder. Others have noted this to smell like a camp fire and I can see the comparison but to me this is like burning cinnamon incense or when you are grilling with wood and after the fire has down you get an aroma of smoldering ash.....I freaking love it lol All in all for the price you pay for this and the fact you get 8 hours from this is every bit worth having and some. I highly reccomend it. A+++++++

dromidreza
dromidreza

بوی قدیمی مردانه ای داره.من رو یاد عموی مرحومم میندازه.

mr_lonely
mr_lonely

First time when i wore this Oh !! what the hell of this smell, It's smoky and woody too much. i endure to smell, half hour later it is so nice. I am very surprise that the first note could be changed to a soap and fresh in the mid note. So, if you have it and wear it on the first time dont judge to sell to another cause the mid note is very very nice scent. Recommended, if you are a man who need a fresh scent without citrus, fruity or aquatic this is a one choice you should select. Longevity is good, 5 sprays for 8 hours in summer.

pob75
pob75

I really like this one. Seems pretty linear on me but smells very good. Plenty has already been said about the notes etc. To me it's strong, heavy, deep, rich and warm with a lot of spice and incense. A rich, heavy, cooler weather fragrance.

From some of the reviews I was expecting problems with longevity but IT LASTS FOREVER on me with 2 sprays. Good projection for 6 or more hours. Still strong on my skin and has reasonable projection at 10 hours. Could still smell it clearly at 16 hours (when I stopped counting). Still ghosts of it the next morning.

This is getting comparisons to Juicy Couture's Dirty English. I don't really agree but can see where they are coming from. This lasts a hell of a lot better, costs a lot less and I personally think it smells better too.

A bargain-priced, uncomplicated, rich, heavy masculine fragrance that I will wear a lot in the winter. Very potent and excellent longevity on me. For this price I would definitely recommend it unless you don't like cardamom or incense in your fragrances.

sparkyman
sparkyman

I just had to buy this one as 4.2oz was an absolute steal at only $12.75 delivered.

I was secretly expecting it to be an instant dislike....the vast majority of cheap scents I've acquired are exactly that. However, very pleasantly surpised with Ikon - A blast of Citrus to start, strong enough to take the lining off your nostrils - this quickly evaporates to leave a very smokey, spicied insence that others have found. The dry down is all too fast for my untrained nose to pick out anything else.

I find it very similar to Dirty English, without the sugary Rum component. A slight tar/burning rubber edge which makes it intriguing rather than mundane for me. I like it, but it lacks depth & overall quality.

30 minutes in and longevity already seems to be an issue.....although I'm careful to only apply a couple of squirts with new scents. This may well be indicative of it's low cost, or it may just be lack of application and/or my chemistry. I'll try a heavier application next time & update accordingly.

UPDATE: 6 heavy sprays today on upper chest & neck - a nice scent, I like it, but I prefer DE. Within an hour there's only a weak remnant detectable up close.....shame it doesn't last longer on me, but at this price I shouldn't really complain. May try it on clothes next week to see if I can get any better duration.

rienzope
rienzope

Made me think of burning norwegian wood. Smoking, warm and comfortable. Reminded me of M7 minus the cherry oud note. Great longevity that doesn't get tiresome

I picked up a 100 ml for $16 on ebay. Great quality, amazing bargain!

MrMookie

My second review after i tested this one good.
First of all this scent is cheap! and not smell-wise cheap put paywise :-) so i like that for starters ...
I tested a good 8 sprays in the morning after a shower.
Opening first 30 seconds to 2 -5 mins is not that good , little bit sour? searching for notes so if you are in a store to try it dont get away in the first seconds!
Because it becomes better in the later minutes/hours

After 5 minutes the scent becomes better!

Its a real winter fragrance , in a way that i absolutley not use this one in summer ever!
Dont expect a very unusual scent its nice sweetish,insense warm and spicy smells almost like a christmas glow.
Drydown on skin is great! almost like By Killians perfumes in the drydown.
So i give the best ratings for the drydown.
Only the drydown after a few hours wil fade quickly and get near skin.
Sillage will go away.

- Opening : 5 out of 10
- Middle : 7.5 out of 10
- End : 8.5 out of 10

spartan
spartan

Reminds me of Halston 101. A must buy if you are into warm rich woody scents!
Added this to my collection, instant classic!!!

lfclfc
lfclfc

at times i like it and at times i dont. its a weird experience that ive never had with other fragrances before. 4/10 on a bad day but on a good day i would say 7/10

AndrzejK
AndrzejK

Dark, woody, smoky - a very nice fragrance, best suitable for winter, stays long on the skin, developing very nice overtime. Although fot niche frags lovers it might seem to be a little too artificial - still recommended.

MrMookie

I tested this one today because i bought it (blind ) for my brother as a present.
The bottle looks great with magnetic cap.
the scent is rather good and better as i expected its a warm deeper insense brown scent soft blended with spices very gentle to the nose.
Amber ,ginger and cinnamon with a weak incense note (weak in a way that incense can be dreadful) together with a fresh hint of lemon trough it
And i must say i really cannot understand why people would hate this one, its not provoking, its not too sweet or overwhelming, also its not a strange scent imo i cannot say exactly what it smells like in comparison to other well known scents.
The only bad is the duration.You expect this kind of smell is a more cloying scent, i sprayed it on my wrist and the smell was off in 2 hrs so its true what others said here.
I would suggest to buy one for home and one on the go in your dashboard because the price is a steal!

Scent 7.5/10
Sillage Good for first hour
Longevity : rather weak bit maybe it depends skinwise

TataIgi
TataIgi

Black Cashmere for men,u gotta love it.

Linden
Linden

This was reformulated...and I must say I quite enjoy it as it is now, ligher up top, with considerably less clove and more noticeable patchouli in the base. Seems a bit smokier but cooler and smoother, more woody overall.
Glad to have given it another shot, especially considering the quality for the price.

Finisterle
Finisterle

Ikon is a very serious fragrance. It seems to be anti casual and anti flamboyant in an outspoken priestly way.

And after a while the incensy afterglow of the drydown makes sure that you remember the straight and narrow path.

Conceptually this is a Byzantine idea as most of its identity goes back to those sacral icons rather than to some ephemeral fashionista referred to as an icon by tabloids and fashion magazines.

People have accused Zirh of low quality ingredients and I think this is correct. But I have to say that
with Corduroy and Ikon Zirh have shown great conceptual skill.

Nik604
Nik604

It is great! And what do you expect for his 9 euro price for 75 ml. One of the most bold, manly, obscure and extreme confident smell.It's like a huge pot filled with tar and some rotten night-garden flowers... I love it, although the lasting power is average - the whole idea is dark madness and boldness. Wich deservs "bravo" for standing against the big army of todays womanly "pour homme" perfumes.

SensualistGeek
SensualistGeek

So disappointing. It was a blind-buy for me at a really inexpensive price... but I now wish I hadn't. Not that it's unbearable... It's just very, very ordinary and 'thin' - that list of notes is a big joke. There's no real gravity. This could've been so much better. Instead we have here a shallow and nondescript little incense fragrance that smells as cheap as it was.

mahadewi
mahadewi

Purchased as a blind buy for my husband. I am by no means a perfume expert and may not have a very good nose, but was disappointed by this scent. I was expecting something special smokey and lots of incense, but to me it is just a very average scent, you can smell it when you first spray but, after a while you have to go right up close to smell it. It's fine value for the money, but does not stand out to me.

andersv
andersv

A good, rich incense-based scent. I personally love wood/incense-based scents, and this one as well. Only problem here is that I find that Ikon has very poor longevity.
Overall: 8/10

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

Cheap, with a great longevity and a curious sillage, but similar to CKIN2U, IMO after your drydown. If you wanna a good and confortable fragrance, like a axe/rexona deodorant, with a lot of incense, cardamom and vetiver, for many hours.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Perfectly masculine, sensual and refreshing. I. Just. Love. It.

I bought it for my brother just because I tend to drool whenever I see the gorgeous David Gandy and also because it was really inexpensive. But when he opened the box, removed the magnetic cap of the perfectly sleek bottle and sprayed the fragrance on his wrist, I was totally hooked at that moment. It truly is an icon, it makes a statement when it's slowly radiating around you and it's not a rowdy show of power, nor a pose of romance. Just the image of a sober, strong willed and self-contained man.

At first, you get nicely blended but flashy citruses and spices; yet there is a soft edge carefully hidden behind all that flash. Slowly the lemon-ginger mix begins to make way for balmy, more mature and a darker spice blend. I also begin to detect a woody quality at this phase. And I must say it is delicious. Totally manly, totally smooth and calm, totally sexy. And these are the reactions on my -a woman's- skin, think how it will work on male skin...

After about 5-10 minutes, I begin to feel the incense note, which makes the fragrance even more charismatic. It feels a bit like resin though, not too dark but rather spicy, but it is so well blended into the overall mixture, it seems to be coming out through a red velvet curtain when it is its turn. I can also tell there's patchouli and cedar but they're not standing alone, blended in the crowd and definitely very soft. In fact, from this point on -15 minutes after spraying- the fragrance is all about soft and subtle spices and a well curbed freshness with an embracing feeling. The image springs to my mind when I smell Ikon is a simply yet tastefully furnished chalet with a roaring fire in the fireplace while it's snowing outside and there's a dark handsome man wearing cream coloured sweater and beige pants and I can get the smell of Ikon emanating slowly into the dim room from his skin, reassuringly and comfortingly. Wow, it seemed like a typical romance novel cover when written out like that :D That wasn't the intention, which you'll understand when you smell this great perfume. And lastly I regret to say this after all these stories but it's staying power is quite low. You'll need to renew it in 3 hours.

Ps. Now that I think about it, there couldn't have been a better choice than David Gandy to be the face of Ikon, because he so reflects the characteristics I wrote above. And that doesn't have anything to do with him looking ridiculously superb with just anything. ;)

samihardanian
samihardanian

یک عطر خوشبو
مردانه
ماندگاری متوسط و پخش بوی مناسب
ازهمه مناسبتر قیمت مناسب با پرداخت حدود 35هزارتومان میتوان آنرا تهیه کرد

Papi
Papi

Nice and "cheap", and masculine too!!!

10/10 for a price.

querelle
querelle

I love the fact that some things they surprise you quite pleasantly, when you least expect it. Who would have thought that this one would be a very pleasant and honest take on incense, with a dark rose in the very background trying gracefully to tame the rudeness of incense, just like the one in Ungaro 3..
Congratulations to the artist! I just hope that someone would give him the chance to extent his potentials.

marioslg2
marioslg2

I tried this now on my skin.....fantastic! The most masculine/macho perfume i tried for the last year... And i have tried a lot, believe me. It has style, character, power and attraction.

marioslg
marioslg

I bought this from UK, a blind buy. it is a very nice perfume. it reminds me egoiste, john varvatos a bit and leather. it is very manly but for winter.

instantjim
instantjim

As Mushroomfat noted this is similar to Dirty English (it also reminds me of Gucci pour Homme). It is, however, much lighter than either. I like woody/spicy fragrances so I am pleased to have this and at $17.95 Australian for a 125mL bottle, it costs less than many 'cheapy' chemist fragrances.

The sillage and longevity are only fair (it lasts two hours in summer), but the scent is so appealing I am willing to overlook that. I just apply once, give it a few minutes and then re-apply.

The packaging is classy: the heavy metal lid, which is magnetic, fits onto the bottle with a pleasing 'click'. It really seems that it should cost a whole lot more.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

With the cedar and vetiver holding up a subtle citrus note, do you know what this reminds me of instantly? Dirty English. Only, The smell and composition itself is softer and more calm, which, to me, feels like a lesser quality version of Dirty English. Now, they were both released in 2008, so theres no way one could be a copy of the other, so please rule that out as its not what im getting at. But comparing them, Dirty English is by far the better half.
Ikon is still nice to smell, and for under $20, would be worthy of a casual scent, but the longevity within the projection itself is very poor. So for under $20, keep a small on in your pocket for regular application, so the smell doesnt just ware away. Can you handle that?

Astektomas
Astektomas

Hi, Black and heavy solidity of your body is oh so macho, it's a manly pleasure to grab you by your braod shoulders and yank off this silver knob of your hat from your neck. You are a bold beauty at the skin level, and it continues through the thickness of your glassy flesh right to the centre of your fluidy essence, which is constructed, with the expected integrity, from all the good masculine goodies. Your stance is superbly balanced, your backbone is as straigh as British Columbias' cedars, and the aura of your strong heart brings the smouldering, and... soothing aromas of vetiverized incense and amber. I admire and respect your understated modesty, just bearly perceptible in a faint upward curve of your relaxed lips - you just let all those compliments fly past by you without taking it too personally. You are the olfactory metaphore of , to borrow Leonard Cohen's phrase, the solitude of strength. Cheers
for you comforting presence on my skinny chest and forearm dude.

mehrdad

با توجه به کلاس و بوی خوبش قیمتش نیز مناسب میباشد
بعنوان ادکلنی که روزانه از آن بخواهید استفاده کنید مناسب است

behzad1280
behzad1280

Buy it as a gift for someone you like. He will like it! Safe and clean chose whit a classy nice flacon!

It’s very good, although not artistic and peerless. Spicy, warm and meanwhile modern and new.

Longevity and silage are good. Suitable for wearing at special occasions.
Nice, Manish and gentle. Go for it!

این عطر با اون شیشه جذابش، جون میده برای هدیه دادن چون همه احتمالاً از اون خوششون میاد
بوی گرم و دارچینی ای داره و دوام و پخش متوسط
خوب و گرم و مردونه هست که برای استفاده در مجالس مناسبه

skipster
skipster

If you like the smell of incense - and I do - this may be one for you. Because incense is what you get - in buckets. After a short, spicy opening Ikon turns into a dark and slightly tarry incense note that goes on for hours without going anywhere else. This might have worked out fine in a high-quality fragrance, but the frankincense note in Ikon is frankly very one-dimensional and leaves a rather cheap impression. Not bad, but not very good either.

Try out Celine Fever pour Homme instead if you want a good incense fragrance at a low price. Besides having a much better incense note than Ikon, Fever furthermore adds a wonderfully fresh sawdust-resinous sweetness that makes it an absolute joy to wear, especially in cold weather. And just like Ikon it can be found on the internet at a ridiculously low price (nice bottle too).

It seems like the perfumer liked aspects of Mambo for Men but realized it had some major problems. This is basically Mambo done right. There is just enough "edginess" to ensure that it doesn't smell like nondescript pleasantness, whereas Mambo had rough edges and smelled a bit "synthetic." Ikon also has focus, whereas Mambo is a bit confused. A good "cheapo" fragrance for those who want to save some money and don't like the simplicity or harshness of many "niche" fragrances. However, if you don't like incense you probably should avoid this one, as there are many similar ones without that note. Among them are Carlos Santana for Men, Adidas Victory League, and Pure Lavender by Azzaro.

Valentino
Valentino

What's going on here? Released in 2008 you say?

But wait...this doesn't smell like a smudge of lipstick on my collar or baby lotion or toothpaste or even pineapple fruity soap.

This is a very bold statement to make in today's marketplace! Spice is heavy yet masculine. Think mulled wine at Christmas but without the sweetness; citrus, ginger, cloves, cinnamon. It's absolutely gorgeous! It is a re-hash of Dunhill's 1984 cologne called Edition, but it has been sanitized somewhat. The weird dirty funk of Edition has been taken out to leave something much drier and sharper.

The warm incense and woods drydown is so good I will have to find some way of taping my face to my wrist for the rest of the day! Men of good taste need never smell like a teenage girl's toiletry bag ever again.

NB: I don't think this will suit casual use. Conjures up a nice suit jacket, shirt and cufflinks.

(Thanks to Gypsy Perfumista for your sterling review, I bought this blind from TKMaxx and was not disappointed! Keep up the good work!)

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

more incense with light labdanum.
good for cold days.
less sharpness,less sillage and light version of prada infusion.you can get the orris smell. i think,
cinnamon and clove are used as balancer.10/7,5

fazlaca tütsü ve hafif miktarda labdanum içeriyor.pradanın daha az keskin ve daha az etkiye sahip hafif versiyonu.keskin(acı) menekşe kokusunu alabiliyorsunuz.tarçın ve karanfil dengeleyici unsurlar.vasatın üstünde güzel bir parfüm.Türkiyede bay ve bayanlar tarafından kabulgören hoş bir koku olduğunu düşünüyorum.

What a beautiful fragrance Ikon is! This one was a blind buy for me also, and I'm so glad I snatched up a 4.2 oz bottle at Marshalls for less than 15 bucks! It is fall here now, and I wanted something this morning for cold mornings, but brighter cool days with some sun...this is perfect! :-)

A warm sharp spicy sweetness greets the nose on the first spray. The lemon is minimal, as the cardamom and ginger add an almost juicy warmth. Oh so smooth, so warm and so sexy! The spices continue into the heart with cinnamon and cloves and the orris and labdanum add a resinous earthy sensuality. This avoids the usual trite fruits, citruses and herbs and gets right to the good stuff. The only florals are resiny, cool and smooth; and the drydown...wow! Incense, amber and patchouli give it an exotic flair, and the cedar and vetiver keep it dark and woody, but refined...I think I found a great winter scent here, folks! If you like warm, spiced resiny scents with an incensy finish, grab this up when you see it.

Sillage: good
Longevity: very good
Overall: 4.5/5

Zirh scents are (sadly) underated. Their skin care line for men is excellent and I have all three of the mens scents, (Zirh Classic and Corduroy ar ethe other two) and they are also great. This company knows men, their skin and how a guy should smell, no matter what the occasion. I recommend any of this houses scents to anyone who wants to smell expensive, but not pay through the nose...

nikola76
nikola76

Very masculine and nice smelling
sadley my youngest boy drooped it in the floor 125ml bottle i had used about 25ml.

Damani Code
Damani Code

This is a safe bet. It is a nice blend of spice that is warm and mysterious. This is a good, 'under the radar' scent to pull upon when needed.

KONRAD
KONRAD

What a Nice Scent,woody, elegant,long lasting, Modern the best of Zirh.

BIG
BIG

good fragrance. good silage.

HOTRODS BY JP
HOTRODS BY JP

ok, here my input on zirh ikon, i got blast of a sharp spice note, then it kinda calm down into a very incenses,not bad for the price i paid,this can go well with a casual look,but i am glad i did not have to spend a forturne on this, i got it from fragrance.net did not cost much,it is a nice fragrance, the top ,middle and bottom, notes are prety nice i would recomend buying,smells great and for the price you cant go wrong i give this a thumbs up.

guest_ali
guest_ali

its wonderful,i like there bottle.

ARAMIS
ARAMIS

Charismatic, heavy woods & spices, very masculine. Good choice for brave hearts!

xavier
xavier

Decepción...inicial. En un principio me ha recordado el olor de una colonia de mi padre de hace 25 años (creo recordar que se llamaba Silvestre).Uff!! Un inicio horrible. Diez minutos después, es casi perfecta. Diferente a cualquier otra fragancia. Sorprendente. Sale el incienso y es agradable. Me recuerda un poco a algún olor navideño. Bien.

vertigo
vertigo

This is a really heavy artillery!

Starts off with an explosion of spices strangely blended on something animalic-leathery-woody ... could it be labdanum? Almost unpleasant, but arousing desire which I can't understand!

And then - rich woods, dry vetiver and incense, incense, incense ...

Zirh Ikon really moved me - I didn't expect that reaching for the black bottle on the lowest shelf in the perfumery ...

It' not charming or tempting.
It's charismatic, and took me without asking if I wanted it.

guynspfld
guynspfld

What a great smell...PERFECT FOR WINTER.....Very comforting and yes you do smell the incense!

promoscanner
promoscanner

Nice modern scent. Similar to Aramis Life, by my nose. Starts off crisp, fades to warm spice.

Very masculine without being overbearing.

Golf Nut
Golf Nut

I like it. It smells alot like incense.

Ikon by Zirh 3.67 out of 5 based on 327 ratings and 93 user reviews

IKON for MEN by Zirh International EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
IKON for MEN by Zirh International EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
Zirh International Ikon Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Zirh International Ikon Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zirh Ikon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Zirh Ikon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ikon by Zirh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ikon by Zirh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.