Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Zirh Zirh for men

Zirh Zirh for men
dislike

Zirh by Zirh is a fragrance for men. Zirh was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Givaudan. The fragrance features nutmeg, lime, ginger, mandarin orange and oakmoss.

Nutmeg Lime Ginger Mandarin Orange Oakmoss

Jetlag

Zirh Fragrance Reviews

lvxifer
lvxifer

Very fresh,clean in the same vein as an Azzaro chrome or CK one.more spicy-citrusy and less musky with good longevity.I prefer Zirh.

Nick M
Nick M

I think we're all in agreement this juice is about as clean and safe as it gets. For the price though, it's pretty solid. This is a great start for someone new to the fragrance world or can be given as a gift to your father-in-law, young nephew, etc. I did pick up a subtle tea note on the dry-down, which is not for me but many people will find it pleasing.

vv1978
vv1978

I am a woman who Loves smelling this on men, it is very sexy, clean and def masculine not feminine at all a great daytime or work scent for men as it is not offensive but shows you care enough to be well groomed and scentfully pleasing to all those around you!

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

I just got a great deal on a bottle of this as a blind buy and right off the bat I notice some differences in name and packaging from the bottle pictured here. First off mine is called "Zirh Classic" and secondly the bottle is slightly more attractive in that it has an all chrome sprayer rather than the cheap grey plastic one in the picture not to mention it does not have the added plastic base around the bottom of the bottle (a la many of the Victorinox frags). I haven't sprayed this on myself as I already am wearing something else but I did spray it on a test strip and I have to say I REALLY like the smell! Even after leaving it on the test strip for over an hour to go through a simulated dry down it stills smell strong and pleasant. Hopefully when I actually apply it later today or tomorrow I will enjoy it just as much. Does anyone out there know if this might be a reissue of the original? I have read many reviews complaining of poor longevity and sillage and I am hoping maybe Zirh addressed those complaints in a reissue. What do you think?

UPDATE: After wearing this finally, I have to agree with the review directly preceding mine that this smells OK going on but COMPLETELY disappears within and hour or two. I brought it back to Marshalls and got something else!

ohyousooners
ohyousooners

This is the non-fragrance of fragrances.

It's not offensive. It's just not anything. It goes on fresh, but smells common, unremarkable, and not at all distinctive. Within one hour it is no longer detectable.

Save your money and use water with a slice of lime if you desire this effect.

cologne guy 2010
cologne guy 2010

i bought this cologne because it was on sale and i thought i would give it a try. it smells alot like pine and citrus. it dosnt last long and you cant smell it verry strong at all.

overall the colgne is just O.K. i wount buy it unless it is on sale. 2.5 out of 5

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

very clean and neutral. like chromes drydown but weaker...for $7 i couldnt pass it up...not great but not terrible....

esteban747
esteban747

This fragrance is comforting.
It's very clean, it feels as if you just stepped out of the shower and you are surounded by an aura of clean soap!
But you also get a green note (which it may be oakmoss, although to me it smells more like a light cypress).
I don't smell much of ginger.
I find Zirh good, intimate and casual, extremely clean.
Now, if you want a fragrance that people can smell even three blocks from where you are standing, then probably this is not the fragrance.

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Zesty citrus blast but I always felt a tinge of sweaty BO mixed in.

anzhelika.aplina
anzhelika.aplina

Leonardo di Caprio..when hi stay in Mockow..mmm..yes..it's him.....

karthiktas
karthiktas

Nice Fragrance with good Projection & Longevity. I Got many Compliments. It some what reminds CK MAN. Worth Trying

seattlelawdawg
seattlelawdawg

Clean/fresh scent, great for work but pretty boring for anything else.

Messer
Messer

Sharp, citrusy, gingery, peppery, artificial, unsubstantial, invigorating, refreshing, no sweet side here. This starts very bright and brisk, but rather quickly turns into flat fresh scent. Good projection and silage but poor longevity (3-4h). Nothing really interesting. (This is actually the only fragrance from my collection that went bad after a few years and now it looks yellow and has very weak, chemical feeling) Overall 5/10

AquaCitrus

Ok...I now officially HATE this scent. Its too generic. I have resorted to using this as my toilet air freshner now!! Talk about a fall from grace!!

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

This is a very safe clean smelling scent. It is fresh with a watery/citrusy blast on first application. I detect a green leafy smell with the lime, mandarin orange and ginger. This fragrance is perfect for the gym or while playing sports. It is non offending and stays quite close to the skin. Longevity is average but as with most fragrances like this you do not expect it to last all day into evening. I will keep this in my gym bag and spray before and after the gym. You do have to spray it generously as is a very light smelling fragrance. The price is great too if you look in the right places.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I don't want to like it because that would give credit where it is not due, but I love oakmoss!
Ok, the scent is generic, very simple, but still nice. It's actually very complex to me in the way that its so simple, because as generic and simple I say it is, I still find myself contemplating a purchase. I think if I spray more on, the oakmoss, mandarine and ginger in particular would really come alive.

Don't pass it up on the first try, because I think it really grows on you and can become something magical...
... 2 weeks on and I was right, it grows on you big time. Cheap or not, it knows what my senses want.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

Very boring run of the mill fresh scent. There are much better scents with a longer scent life. Nothing in here that I have smelled before in so many frags.

AdamB
AdamB

Notes / scent: 3.5
Longevity / sillage: 3.5
Overall / subjective feelings: 4
Description: balanced bitter with subtle sweet note
Short opinion: Not especially impressive but neverthless one of my favourite scents.

AquaCitrus

Hey people....update on the previous. I'm actually beginning to like this fragrance. Definitely growing on me. Wore it to work last week and good response from the colleagues. Quite long lasting. I still stand by that this fragrance smells like cK One meets Dior's Fahrenheit...

AquaCitrus

I just got this today...amazing offer via Amazon UK. Must say I'm largely disappointed!The words "generic and cheap" keep coming back to me. Citrusy and spicy. I'll call it cK One meets Dior's Fahrenheit..? Not very impressed especially compared to my other two frags which I use currently i.e- Davidoff Cool Water Ice Fresh and Wings for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills. There is no way I'll buy this again and am already dreading how I'll finish the 125ml bottle!! Smells best about 2-3hrs after spraying on.

Cool Breeze 31
Cool Breeze 31

I got this cologne in a zirh gift set for christmas, its a very simple clean fragrance, that dosent stand out in a crowd, and a bit dull.

When first sprayed on its very clean, light and refreshing, a little citrus, but dries down to ginger notes, and in less then 2 hours its almost no existent on me. What I did with this is, I leave it in my car, for when I need a quick spritz.

Its a very easy fragrance to wear anyone any age can wear it and smell fresh and clean. Its a extremely safe scent, but then again a lot of people like that, in that you wont turn anyone off, but you wont turn any heads either!

Soapstone
Soapstone

I find this refreshing and good. It is not a complex fragrance; the lime, nutmeg and ginger blends well together resulting in a light spicy smell. Not outstanding but far better then many other fresh fragrances. I get many compliments with Zirh, and I enjoy using it. It may be linear and simple (in structure), but the result is very good.

guynspfld
guynspfld

Clean and fresh!!!! So long lasting. Almost energizing. It is a must have for anyone who loves fresh frags....I LOVE IT!

Zirh by Zirh 3.48 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 23 user reviews

Aftershave 1oz
Zirh International Prepare Botanical Pre-Shave Oil 30ml 1oz
Zirh International Prepare Botanical Pre-Shave Oil 30ml 1oz
Aftershave 8.4oz
Zirh International Shave Cream - Heavy Beard Skin Conditioning Aloe Cream 250ml 8.4oz
Zirh - Shave Cream Heavy Beard 250ml No Color - Beauty
Aftershave 3.3oz
Zirh - Soothe 100ml No Color - Beauty
Zirh - Soothe 100ml No Color - Beauty
Aftershave 3.4oz
Zirh International Platinum R2 R-Evolution Resurface Remedy Post Shave Healing Balm 100ml 3.4oz
Zirh International Soothe Post-Shave Healing Solution 100ml 3.4oz
Zirh Classic Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz
Zirh Classic Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl oz
Beauty.com
Aftershave
Zirh Platinum R2 R-Evolution, Resurface and Remedy Post Shave Healing Balm, 3.4 fl oz
Zirh - Platinum R2 R-EVOLUTION 100ml No Color - Beauty
Zirh - Platinum R2 R-EVOLUTION 100ml No Color - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zirh Zirh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Zirh Zirh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zirh by Zirh. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zirh by Zirh represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.