Designers » T-Z » Aromatic « Groups

Civet Zoologist Perfumes for women and men

Civet Zoologist Perfumes for women and men
dislike

Civet by Zoologist Perfumes is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Civet was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Shelley Waddington. The fragrance features bergamot, black pepper, spices, tarragon, lemon, orange, carnation, frangipani, heliotrope, hyacinth, lime (linden) blossom, tuberose, ylang-ylang, canadian balsam, civet, coffee, incense, labdanum, musk, oakmoss, resins, russian leather, vanilla, vetiver and woodsy notes.

Bergamot Black Pepper Spices Tarragon Lemon Orange Carnation Frangipani Heliotrope Hyacinth Lime (Linden) Blossom Tuberose Ylang-Ylang Canadian balsam Civet Coffee Incense Labdanum Musk Oakmoss resins Russian Leather Vanilla Vetiver Woodsy Notes

Civet Fragrance Reviews

Filomena1941
Filomena1941

I just received Civet today along with several other samples. I liked all of them! I am wearing Civet now but have already tried Beaver, Nightingale, Hummingbird and Macaque. Civet is intriguing, sexy and smells great. A wonderful cozy Winter scent.
I can see that I will be wearing this a lot this Season.

ilsagold
ilsagold

I never judge / review a parfume with its bottle but this deserves one. Already urge to own one just looking at it. The notes are mostly charming as well even though tuberose seems to be dominant in this and in general I am not fond of it. Still will find ways to test this.

mellene
mellene

CIVET Zoologist Perfumes from Victor Wong composed by perfumer Shelley Waddington of En Voyage is quite a stunning masterpiece! For the lovers of chypre florals from the 1940s era this may be your answer to what's still possible. Exotic,rich florals, citrus, herbs, spices are woven amongst the civet, musk, oakmoss,leather and vetiver to evoke a parfum (25%) which reminds me of the glorious days of perfumery.

Islandaromatika
Islandaromatika

I have been wearing this beauty since receiving my travel spray in Nov. and it is proving to be the perfect cool weather scent. If the thought of Civet scares you, no fear...this is NOT a civet-bomb, but rather a vintage-inspired perfume in which the Civet manages to support and always be present, but in the background. If you love as I do, vintage scents like Arpege or My Sin, you will love this perfume! Shelly Waddington and Victor Wong have a huge winner on their hands. One of my top 5 of 2016!

BeOrtega
BeOrtega

civets officially in my possession and im looking forward to testing it

during my initial sniff id have to say this maybe better suited for the spring and summer season

ill update this review soon once i give it a proper run for its money :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Zoologist Perfumes Civet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Zoologist Perfumes Civet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Civet by Zoologist Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Civet by Zoologist Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Chergui Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tauer Perfumes PHI Une Rose de Kandahar Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Slumberhouse Kiste Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Zoologist Perfumes Bat Tom Ford Black Orchid Byredo Bal d'Afrique Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Amouage Fate for Women Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Amouage Amouage Lyric Man Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Woodcut Zoologist Perfumes Hummingbird Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Chanel Bois des Iles