Designers » D E » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Like a Rebel Queen essence for women
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 3

almond
Like a Rebel Queen essence for women Pictures Like a Rebel Queen essence for women Pictures

Like a Rebel Queen by essence is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Like a Rebel Queen was launched in 2016. Top notes are mandarin orange, pear and candy apple; middle notes are plum and almond; base notes are sandalwood, musk and licorice.

Mandarin Orange Pear Candy Apple

La Vie Est Belle

Like a Rebel Queen Fragrance Reviews

neko_pari
neko_pari

Saw this one few days ago in a shop. I had my perfume on so i decided not to mix stuff and sprayed little of "Like a Rebel Queen" on my mitten. It was nice and fruity per first sniff and forgot about it. But after an hour or so I started wondering why I can smell La vie est belle so often around that day. Yes i know it's very popular at the moment. Oh boy I was surprised when I smelled my mitten and I found that it was Like a Rebel Queen smelling like La vie est belle ^^ I think I will buy this one as cheap alternative to belle :)

Like a Rebel Queen by essence 4.25 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about essence Like a Rebel Queen fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about essence Like a Rebel Queen, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Like a Rebel Queen by essence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Like a Rebel Queen by essence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior J`Adore L`Or Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Hilary Duff With Love Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Dolce&Gabbana The One Chanel Allure Sensuelle Chopard Casmir Novaya Zarya Red Moscow Krasnaya Moskva Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum Chanel Allure eau de parfum Elie Saab Le Parfum Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Britney Spears In Control Curious John Galliano John Galliano Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Calvin Klein Obsession Chanel Chanel N°5