Designers » D E » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Like a Rebel Queen essence for women

Like a Rebel Queen essence for women
dislike

almond
Like a Rebel Queen essence for women Pictures Like a Rebel Queen essence for women Pictures

Like a Rebel Queen by essence is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Like a Rebel Queen was launched in 2016. Top notes are mandarin orange, pear and candy apple; middle notes are plum and almond; base notes are sandalwood, musk and licorice.

Mandarin Orange Pear Candy Apple

Plum Almond

Sandalwood Musk Licorice

Fantasy
Pink Sugar Sensual

Like a Rebel Queen Fragrance Reviews

lulu169
lulu169

this has nothing to do with La Vie Est Belle, actually this is a dupe for Poison - pretty nice. not bad at all.

neko_pari
neko_pari

Saw this one few days ago in a shop. I had my perfume on so i decided not to mix stuff and sprayed little of "Like a Rebel Queen" on my mitten. It was nice and fruity per first sniff and forgot about it. But after an hour or so I started wondering why I can smell La vie est belle so often around that day. Yes i know it's very popular at the moment. Oh boy I was surprised when I smelled my mitten and I found that it was Like a Rebel Queen smelling like La vie est belle ^^ I think I will buy this one as cheap alternative to belle :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about essence Like a Rebel Queen fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about essence Like a Rebel Queen, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Like a Rebel Queen by essence. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Like a Rebel Queen by essence represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Gucci Gucci Guilty Diamond Gucci Intense Oud Dolce&Gabbana The One Gold Limited Edition Chopard Casmir Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Nina Ricci Luna Justin Bieber Collector’s Edition Dolce&Gabbana The One Collector For Women Hugo Boss Boss The Scent For Her Nina Ricci Nina Snow Princess Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion Aquolina Black Sugar Escada Especially Escada Elixir Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Secrete Hugo Boss Pure Purple Oriflame Love Potion Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose