Designers » F-H » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Signature francesca`s for women

Signature francesca`s for women
dislike

Signature francesca`s for women Pictures

Signature is the first fragrance by the fashion retailer Francesca's from the USA. It features a Moroccan bouquet, including wonderful jasmine, it also contains spicy nuances and woody notes. Signature was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Orange

Rose Jasmine

Patchouli Vetiver Vanilla

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette

Signature Fragrance Reviews

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I bought this because it smelled nice, and I think the sales girl said it was their best seller. I've since wished I'd have bought the other perfume they have, "noir" something, in the purple bottle. This "signature" scent is okay, but it doesn't seem to last long, or project very well, two things I look for in a perfume. The bottle is cute and classy, but I never seem to reach for it. If they have a sale, I may pick up the Noir edition, but even then, I'd think twice.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about francesca`s Signature fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about francesca`s Signature, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Signature by francesca`s. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Signature by francesca`s represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

francesca`s Indigo Waters Hilary Duff With Love Balenciaga Florabotanica Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Ralph Lauren Romance Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Betsey Johnson Too Too Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Halo Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Vince Camuto Vince Camuto Escada Especially Escada Jennifer Lopez Deseo Jessica Simpson Fancy Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Escada Taj Sunset Paco Rabanne Lady Million Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum