Designers » M » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

True Heart mark. for women

True Heart mark. for women
dislike

True Heart by mark. is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features bergamot, pepper, litchi, peony, cinnamon, musk, amber and sandalwood.

Bergamot Pepper Litchi Peony Cinnamon Musk Amber Sandalwood

True Heart Fragrance Reviews

kjauderer
kjauderer

One of Mark's early, unknown scents. This one grows on you. Opens with a bit of incense, pepper and wood. I can also smell the florals and musk and just a hint of cinnamon. It's sort of deep and sensual. For me, the longevity wasn't great but I don't mind reapplying it. Can still be found fairly reasonably priced on eBay.

True Heart by mark. 5.00 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. True Heart fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. True Heart, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify True Heart by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of True Heart by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Woody Musk
Aramis Aramis Always for Her Van Cleef & Arpels Les Saisons Automne Shiseido Zen Hermes Kelly Caleche Police Eyes For You Mauboussin M Moi Chopard Cascade Molinard Les Fleurs de Provance: Violette DSH Perfumes Beach Roses (Rose No. 3) Ghost Captivating UNTITLED UNTITLED No. 4 by Sarah Barton-King Sabon Zohar (Musk)