Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

mark Citrus Bloom mark. for women

mark Citrus Bloom mark. for women
dislike

mark Citrus Bloom is a fresh spring fragrance, launched in 2010. It opens with refreshing top notes of green mango, mandarin and lemon ice. The heart of orange blossom, honeysuckle and jasmine is placed on the basis of teak wood, patchouli and sandalwood. Available as 50 ml fragrance mist.

Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Mango

Jasmine African Orange flower Honeysuckle

Teak Wood Patchouli Sandalwood

mark Citrus Bloom Fragrance Reviews

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

I use to sell Avon and i got this for my best friend and she loved it...it's very fresh and citrus like, good for the time which was in the early summer. Nice scent:)!!!

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

The opening of Citrus Bloom is lemony, crisp, and flowery. The mid and base notes turned more flowery and slightly musky/woody while still retaining a bit of the citrus. Citrus Bloom isn't a complicated or couture fragrance, just something nice for a hot summer day.

Longevity proved to be below average at around 2-2.5 hours. Sillage was minimal, I had to sniff myself to get a whiff of the fragrance. As it wasn't an expensive fragrance, I'd say that I got my money's worth. Suitable for weekends and daytime wear. Rating 5 out of 10 due to the subpar lasting power.

freddiesaliya
freddiesaliya

I am VERY picky of the scents I will wear and like, and usually wear Bvlgari green tea or Omnia, so I do know good perfume.. I am also tired of spending a fortune for everyday use. And I have literally been looking for years to find something I love for everyday, and I finally found it in this.

The top notes are citrus, but not in a medicinal, sour way, it has that lovely floral note of a true citrus bloom, and then the woodsy qualities of the sandal and teak woods, and if there is any patchouli it's just barely perceptible. It really, truly does remind me of citrus blooms, just as the name implies; like citrus trees and bushes when they are in full bloom, and you close your eyes and relish the scent as you breathe it in on the evening breeze, THAT IS what this smells like to Me.

It makes me feel good, refreshed, and it's so affordable that I spray it on my daily letters to my fiance, and he loves it too. It has staying power even on paper, because when his letters come to me, after my letter has lain on his paper, I can still smell it, as it has become it's woody, mellow and lovely self. I spray it at home and at work, when finishing my letters, and my mother, who is particularly sensitive to scents, and in fact hates most scents and gets an instant headache, never complains of this, and if I use it at work, everyone always asks why it smells good after I have sprayed it, they never know why..

SO, I don't know what any of you are talking about, 'medicine, soap, nausea, evaporation' blah! I have found in this, what it took me years to find, and I AM a knowledgeable perfume 'snob', even if I don't throw the industry vocabulary around on a whim lol. Since everyone has their own taste when it comes to scents, and as inexpensive as this is, I would suggest trying it for yourself, and at the very least, if you don't like it, use it as a linen or room spray...

:o)

Hayven
Hayven

For a rarity, I actually smell all of the top notes of a perfume. I didn't look at the notes before buying the bottle, but I could sense the oranges, lemons, and mangoes. I can see wearing this in summer for casual wear; staying power is fair, 3 hours at most.

Petals_and_Perfumes
Petals_and_Perfumes

Orange flavored medicine. That's what immediately came to my mind as I smelled it. My reaction was one where I actually got sick to my stomach. Yeah - NOT what you want with a perfume. HOWEVER, my 10 yr. old daughter loved it. I just hope she keeps it light when around me.

gazelle
gazelle

I expected so much from this happy description. I smell the citrus and then maybe a faint sandalwood. It evaporates so fast on me I didn't have time to pick out mango or patchouli. The good part is that it was very very affordable. Maybe next time I wear it ...

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

Starts very lemony, as Radchick said, like powdered lemonade.
After a little bit I can smell some flowers,not too sweet because of the honeysuckle.
The dry down is almost dry, I can still smell the lemon but it's not that fresh because of the woods.
I don't smell patchouli at all.
It's an okay scent, but it really doesn't last on me. I got it at 5 dollars, I can reapply :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Citrus Bloom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Citrus Bloom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Citrus Bloom by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Citrus Bloom by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.