Designers » M » Floral « Groups

mark Garden Blu mark. for women

mark Garden Blu mark. for women
dislike

mark Garden Blu mark. for women Pictures

mark Garden Blu by mark. is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features citruses, floral notes and musk.

Citruses Floral Notes Musk

Libertine

mark Garden Blu Fragrance Reviews

kjauderer
kjauderer

Garden Blu reminds me of a wet rose garden. I can smell citrus, rose and vetiver. It's actually quite similar to Vivienne Westwood's Libertine. You're either going to hate it or love it. Some days it works on me and others it doesn't so well. The bottle and matching vanity case are really pretty!

cyanne
cyanne

Mark's first fragrance. It's a rare, fresh, woodsy beauty! I'm going to see if I can pluck a few bottles from e-bay!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Garden Blu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Garden Blu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Garden Blu by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Garden Blu by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diane von Furstenberg Tatiana Lancome Magnifique Avon Sweet Honesty Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria L`Occitane en Provence Delice des Fleurs Liz Claiborne Vivid Prada Infusion de Tubereuse Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue mark. mark Bohista Avon Karmala Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance Escada Rockin' Rio Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Aquolina Tweety Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Splash Fig Floris Night Scented Jasmine Versace Jeans Couture Woman Givenchy Pi Neo Tropical Paradise Etienne Aigner Aigner Too Feminine