Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

mark Instant Vacation mark. for women

mark Instant Vacation mark. for women
dislike

tropical

Instant Vacation from Avon will make you feel like you’re enjoying tropical summer islands; beach, juicy fruit, sunshine…It features a blend of tropical fruit, jasmine and vanilla.

Available as 50 ml EDT. mark Instant Vacation was launched in 2007.

Tropical fruit Jasmine Vanille

mark Instant Vacation Fragrance Reviews

Christina0065
Christina0065

One word......NOSEGASM!! :p
Love it! One of my faves!!! Love that is reminds me of a light, breezy, summery day with the wind blowing in my hair and I am wearing a long, light, gauzy skirt and riding the boat along the waves in the crystal blue waters, then jumping out of the boat onto the hot, pale sand and feeling it tickling it's way between my toes!! Then watching the palm trees sway in the wind and setting up my hammock to take an afternoon siesta in the shade! :D Then waking up and sipping on a cocktail in a coconut shell with a straw and watching the sun set on the horizon!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

This is a fun and cheap beach in a bottle from Avon :)

I bought this when it first came out and have used it a handful of times on those really hot days and I guess I've sort of been saving it. The seasonal beachy ones they've been coming out with the past few years just really don't compare to this one. The new ones are a bit watered down for my taste, but this is pretty potent.

This is the scent of suntan oil and coconut mixed with the hot sun. Yeah it does have that detectable alcohol scent, initially, but for the $12 I think I paid for this I'm not really going to complain.

heyjudette
heyjudette

Definitely a beachy perfume, but it almost reminded me of a cheap perfume from when I was a kid (not a bad thing). Very fresh and tropical.

VioletDark
VioletDark

Given to me as a gift. It Just smells like Coconut's I am not a big Coconut fan so this one was a no for me!! But for anyone who likes Coconut smells try this!

Coconutty and fresh. This is pretty much just coconut, with a bit of jasmine peaking through. It's sweet in a toned down way, not sugary. I find this scent a bit boring, but still better than suntan lotion.

melbritt24
melbritt24

I used to own this back when I sold Avon.I gave it away. Has a very plastic/fake smell...J. Lo glow is a much better casual summer fragrance for younger women!

For those of you who like this scent...Avon just released another Mark brand instant vacation scent....Ibiza Sol...a tropical scent with notes of honeysuckle, pear, white geranium and musk! Now that I plan to buy and wear this summer!

817flowers

This is the best summer, beachy fragrance that I have tried. And it was discontinued. Why do they do this? I am glad to have several on hand.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

If you like Estee Lauder's Soleil, give this a try. It may be a bit more coco-nutty, but it is so similar! I love it as a pick me up in the summer. My bottle is older now, but I still will squirt a tad on after a shower on return from a long day at the beach. Put it in your hair and you will smell like a Tahitian Goddess! :) Cheers!

Laura Dora
Laura Dora

I love this perfume it's defiantly a favorite

817flowers

This is the one summer scent that I adore. I have several bottles stocked away. Perfect for summers at the beach or when you wish you were at the beach. Really smells like and "instant vacation".
I found that it has great lasting power - actually all day long. Avon needs to bring this back every summer.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

love it but doesn't last long enough... but as the bottle is plastic i always take it with me in my beachbag :)i m wondering, hmmm, where's the coconut in the fragrance notes listed?? i can smell it!

817flowers

This is the perfect instant summer vacation scent. Both my daughter and I love it. Smells like maybe a suntan lotion but a zillion times better.

gesch
gesch

This fragrance is not highly known in EU - and for that I'm quite thankful: my own and alone BEACH perfume. I can't wear it unless it's min.of 30°C, but then it's delightful. The (very heady) jasmine with multifruit-juice+coconut is quite nice for casual summer day.
I tried it 2 weeks ago and suffered almost hyperventilation to get just some O2 inside instead of perfume - so I suppose a lot of beachy air and heat do the trick ;)
THANKS FOR ADDING FRAGRANTICA!!!!

mark Instant Vacation by mark. 3.81 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Instant Vacation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about mark. mark Instant Vacation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Instant Vacation by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Instant Vacation by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.