Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

mark Jewel Shine mark. for women

mark Jewel Shine mark. for women
dislike

mark Jewel Shine by mark. is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. mark Jewel Shine was launched in 2013. The fragrance features bergamot, gardenia and marshmallow.

Bergamot Gardenia Marshmallow

mark Jewel Shine Fragrance Reviews

Beth1218

I love this one. But, I have to agree with the reviewers who mentioned that it doesn't have much of a longevity. The good news is, it's not expensive. So, it's affordable to buy a few bottles at once.

idressyou
idressyou

Subtle, is an understatement. I'm hard pressed to get a glimpse of a whiff, after a few minutes. Someone with the type of chemistry who holds onto a lightweight fragrance would have better luck. I did love the floral marshmallows I got to smell for a max of thirty minutes... amp the strength up times a hundred, and I may have a great cheap thrill to add to my comfort scents.

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

Sorry Kohla1 I deleted my review. I'd like to start over though... I really do feel like this smells like VS Amber romance although I only have the fragrance pencil and haven't smelled the actual perfume, maybe if I smelled it it would probably smell slightly different. For me I probably won't purchase this since I have Amber romance and I find the two quite similar but I do find this fragrance delicious. I think it's a shame this and the original jewel got discontinued I pray that they bring them back. :(

Kohla1
Kohla1

The top comment says they think it smells like VS amber romance on them but on me it smells different. I love it, I think a young girl would like it maybe ages 8-30.

Jewel Shine does seem like a strange mix of notes, but wow! They really work well together. I do smell something sweet and something floral, but I would never guess that it’s gardenia. I also smell no bergamot. I really don’t know what I’m smelling, other than a lovely sweet, fruity floral with, sadly, no longevity. I think the marshmallow note in here is lending a depth of sweetness that is not overpowering. I like this combination and balance of notes very much.

Beth1218

This is a very lovely fragrance. Unfortunately, it has the staying power of a weak, body spray.

astamm62
astamm62

This is pretty yummy..Never thought these notes would work,they do.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

From the Mark marketing materials, the rest of the notes are:

Top notes: bergamot, white peach, pink guava
Middle notes: gardenia, rose petals, karmaflor (whatever that is!)
Base notes: cocoa marshmallow, rose amber, georgewood

I have this and enjoy it very much. Along the lines of Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson, but this one is fruitier and has less musk, and more gardenia.

dmaw
dmaw

A soft, creamy, subtle gardenia. Very high quality.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Jewel Shine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Jewel Shine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Jewel Shine by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Jewel Shine by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Today mark. mark Jewel Avon Imari Seduction Jessica Simpson Fancy Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Avon Imari Mystique Rihanna Rebelle Avon Outspoken by Fergie Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Bath and Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Avon Extraordinary mark. mark Bohista Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Avon Imari Blossom Avon Tomorrow Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Avon Attraction