Designers » M » Floral « Groups

mark Marrakesh mark. for women

mark Marrakesh mark. for women
dislike

mark Marrakesh mark. for women Pictures mark Marrakesh mark. for women Pictures

mark Marrakesh by mark. is a Floral fragrance for women. mark Marrakesh was launched in 2013. The fragrance features moroccan jasmine, neroli, cardamom, fig and mint.

Moroccan Jasmine Neroli Cardamom Fig Mint

Mira-Bai

mark Marrakesh Fragrance Reviews

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

OMG! This smells just like the peach Jolly Ranchers I used to eat as a kid. Do they still make that flavor?????
At times I get wafts of fig, but mostly I get candied peach. It's not a dense peach though. It's very light, sweet and summery. I'm a little disappointed in the minimal fig, but this is still such a treat! It is very cold here in Texas right now, so I wonder if the peach will smell more fig-like when the weather warms up...
Longevity is about 6-8 hours on clothes and projection is moderate. I can definitely smell it on myself for hours, and that's with only 3 sprays on my shirt.
I'm happy with this one!

Update: I was right, it smells more like fig in warm weather. So pretty!

fyrewoman
fyrewoman

I don't find this to be in the floral group. It comes off to be gourmand like a holiday spiced angeletti sugar cookie on me like there has to be vanilla in here. Would be a better fall & winter scent,IMO,because i get better projection and longevity in colder climate. It actually reminds me of a baklavar pastry from eastern europe. Not the pistachio kind but there are meditteranean fig pastries of the sort with light spice. I don't particularly smell jasmine. The cardamom does not come off masculine. The fig is there in a big Fig Newton sort of way just to give an additional comparison. I sense a tad of allspice in there which is what reminds me of the mediterranean pastries i've had before. Beautiful bottle.

lotus and jasmine
lotus and jasmine

On my skin this is a candied fig scent, linear, STRONG, and very, very sweet.

I'm not much for sweet scents, and this is no exception. However, for those who love sweet fruity scents, this will be the perfect summer 'fume.

Longevity is tremendous, and sillage is huge for me as well.
I was hoping for some of the white florals notes, and for spice, but for me they do not exist. My skin usually swallows fruit scents, but MM is pure honeyed fig from start to finish. Not to my taste but I suspect that those who enjoy sweet gourmands and fruit will truly enjoy this scent.

A truly lovely bottle!

Sierrasaurusrex
Sierrasaurusrex

When I first spray this it smells like those peach ring gummy candy, which I love. It also reminds me of a sweeter version of far away exotic.

Marrrakesh is a slightly spicy, warm, tropical fruity scent. It reminds me of warm skin, hot sunshine and summer days. I am not picking up any mint or florals in this. This is quite different from anything else I own. It is soft and not overpowering, only mildly sweet, and I think it would be nice layered with some vanilla.

386Vintage
386Vintage

Exotic, Unique, Sweet .LOvely bottle

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

J'ai reçu ce parfum d'un échange. J'étais sceptique, je n'aime pas les parfums épicés, mais celui la ne l'est pas. Au début, il sent la noix de Coco et ensuite, l'odeur s'estompe, mais devient vraiment agréable. C'est un mélange bien unique. Je crois sentir la figue et le jasmin. Je ne sens aucune cardamome ni autre épice. C'est doux et très bien. J'adopte!

Ostrea
Ostrea

On my 2nd bottle, wore this all summer long! Love the fig and cardomom swirling together with the jasmine. Hope this one sticks around, Avon's Instant Vacation lines so far have been here one summer, gone the next.

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

What an exotic and unique fragrance for Avon! I am very pleased with this purchase and the bottle is to die for! Upon initial spray I smell a blast of vanilla and spices. Don't over spray..it's a pretty strong fragrance. Within an hour or so I feel almost euphoric! I cannot stop smelling my wrist. The spices and fruits are there and they are layered in a unique way. I smell spices and resins in this and entangled with the fig and jasmine, it's a heady concoction that lays soft. I'm surprised there's no honey in here because I smell honey! I felt like I should be winding my way around a spice market in a faraway place. Longevity is great! Projection is good. I think if you like EL Sensuous and Sensuous Nude, you will like this. I'm impressed with this one and very few Avon perfumes I like!

beth54
beth54

I normally don't buy any Avon scents and that includes the Mark fragrances due to their lack of longevity. They start off great and poof! Within an hour-nothing! I don't care if you've only spent a dime on a bottle, if it disappears that quickly, I feel ripped off! But Marrakesh was different, pleasantly so! On me it lasted 3-4 hrs. a miracle for an Avon! Also-the scent, which stays very close to my skin, is a yummy fig concoction which brings to mind a Middle Eastern bazaar. I bought a bottle and am not sorry I did. I wore it exclusively for a few days and then back on the shelf it went. But for something very different from my usual rotation, I like Marrakesh. I'm not sure if another bottle is in my future because there are so many other fragrances I want, but this one is worth a try! I recommend going to E-Bay and not an Avon lady-much cheaper! Sorry Avon reps-I just prefer not to pay your commission! Oh gee, that sounds mean! Sorry, but every penny counts! But I can honestly say that this is the very first Avon fragrance with any longevity-that's worth something! Oh and I am reminded of the summertime figs on my grandmothers bushes in my childhood. So aromatic when they are almost too ripe! You will definitely get that with Marrakesh!

astamm62
astamm62

Just received mine yesterday,smells so good...Pretty delicious. I really thought vanilla was a note, smells like a vanilla fragrance.Too bad it didn't have the matching bath and body line.

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

This one really just doesn’t wow me. It’s not objectionable in any way, but for me, it isn’t a standout either. This reminds me of Vanilla Fields, which my mother used to wear years ago (perhaps it's the jasmine present in both concoctions.) It just seems very sweet and linear, and I can’t really distinguish any of the notes. It isn’t a bad fragrance by a long shot; it’s just a scent that I don’t find myself reaching for very often. The bottle is beautiful, but if I ever use up the fragrance inside, I probably won’t repurchase.

I am an Avon Rep, but that has no bearing on my opinion of this scent.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I do love this fragrance from Mark! The bottle all by itself is a keeper but the scent to so unique and beautiful. It smells so exotic that it is hard for me to put one place in mind as to where it comes from. India comes to mind with the jasmine, but other Far East places linger through too. This perfume last for hours and hours on myself. I do not find this fragrance sweet but it is spicy and I love that about it. Worth a backup for sure!

Floreat
Floreat

This is a sweet, fun and fruity scent. It reminds me of a fruity version of Chopard's Casmir. I was expecting a bit more spice (saffron & coriander) but can't detect it. Instead I get a vanilla fruity blend. It's a light-hearted fragrance that makes me smile. While I may not reach for it often, I don't begrudge buying it and can look forward to a giggle or two when I do decide to spritz it.

received this today and couldn't wait to try it. 3 hours in and still smelling wonderful and fresh. this is so tropical as well as creamy and balmy. i find it so lovely and exotic. i think i will wear it all year 'round.

Denisebar
Denisebar

Very pretty,light and gone in a flash! So disappointed.

marylu
marylu

A beautiful scent. Soft, feminine, and close to the skin. Great for summer. I get a coconut scent similar to Fcuk Friction, although coconut is not one of the notes listed.

I am pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting it to be this lovely!

This is a scent you can wear to the office or for a night out. The only problem is it doesn't last. It lasted about two hours on me.

Peachply
Peachply

I would be so interested to try this!

umtaleb
umtaleb

Sounds lovely, but will it have any longevity? Anybody try it? EdP or EdT ...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Marrakesh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Marrakesh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Marrakesh by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Marrakesh by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.