Designers » M » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

mark Rebel Rose mark. for women

mark Rebel Rose mark. for women
dislike

mark Rebel Rose by mark. is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. mark Rebel Rose was launched in 2009. The fragrance features pink rose, pink pepper, musk and vanilla.

Pink Rose Pink Pepper Musk Vanilla

mark Rebel Rose Fragrance Reviews

crikat
crikat

This was the one that kindled my passion for 'fumes. Plays wonderfully with my skin, I get a smattering of pink pepper and soft, sweet rose (more subtle than "Tea Rose"), a bit of vanilla to balance the bite of the pink pepper, all of it on a soft bed of musk. Delicious! And, of course, Discontinued.

sapphiredaffodil
sapphiredaffodil

I went through a major phase of Avon perfumes (mainly because I was working as an LPN in a local hospital and many of my coworkers sold for Avon). I am a major fan of rose based perfumes (my husband calls them "eau d'old lady") and I had to get my hands on Rebel Rose.

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as strong a rose as I was looking for. The pink pepper was rather overwhelming at first, but after dry down, it was rather nice. I may still have my bottle somewhere in my perfume cabinet, and if I do, I will probably wear it again.

adele l
adele l

Really pleasant, more along the lines of Ombre Rose..a lovely, sweet, powdery rose with gentle sillage and decent staying power, not too rebellious

ggkeller
ggkeller

This ones smells like sweet roses. I don't remember smelling anything musky on it. The sillage on it isn't bad and its about a moderate smell. You can purchase this item one ebay or amazon for about 40 to 50 bucks.

mark Rebel Rose by mark. 3.45 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Rebel Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Rebel Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Rebel Rose by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Rebel Rose by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Avon Far Away Avon Surreal Avon Rare Gold Liz Claiborne Spark mark. mark Ibiza Sol mark. mark Sassy mark. mark White Vetiver Avon Imari Mystique Avon Viva by Fergie Avon Aromadisiac for Her Avon Imari Avon Timeless Avon Far Away Exotic Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Avon Rare Pearls Clinique Aromatics Elixir Avon Sweet Honesty Everlasting Avon Far Away Sensual Embrace mark. mark Sophistique