Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

mark Sassy mark. for women

mark Sassy mark. for women
dislike

mark Sassy was introduced in 2006. The fragrance contains notes of black currant, jasmine and sensual musk. Available in bottles of 50 ml.

Musk Jasmine Black Currant

mark Sassy Fragrance Reviews

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

I really smell the peach skin in this. I think it's great . Casual and easy to wear. I believe it wears very close to the skin . It doesn't last long either. For those reasons , I was disappointed. More projection and longevity and I would have loved it. Because the scent is so nice.

arlina1
arlina1

I bought this to support a friend that was selling Mark years ago. I like that it was very subtle. Good for times you don't need the whole room filled with you or going on an airplane. Too bad it was discontinued. My original bottle is almost out.

kjauderer
kjauderer

For those of you who were disappointed in the EDT spray version of this now-discontinued scent..... you should have tried the Dry Oil Mist! You would likely change your mind! Smells fabulous, makes your skin silky and lasts! Too bad it's getting very hard to find and if you do, you'll pay triple the original price. It has a following, trust me.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

From what I remember this was an utter disappointment. The scent is almost non-existent!! It's toooo soft and light of a fragrance where you need to have your nose practically on top of your arm to smell anything. Longevity is very poor, From what little I could smell of it, there is a musky floral scent to Mark Sassy. What kind of floral to be exact?? I really don't know. If only the scent was more intense. This one reminds me of a watered down body spray.

gazelle
gazelle

Agree with much of what STARMAGIX expressed. I sprayed once, twice, more, and kept asking myself, "Where did scent go?" It must be my chemistry or NOSE because when I snuggled my grand baby against my shoulder/neck, she came away smelling of a very soft floral and barely musky. I'd pass it on to her, but musk on a 6 month old? Not Yet!

It smelled very nice when vendor spritz some into bottle cap. What happened?

StarMagix
StarMagix

I bought this one as it was on sale, but I do not care for it. It is not what I expected at all. Upon first spray, it was like, huh, where is the smell? The fragrance is just weak to me from the start, and then it dries down to a kind of dollar store generic scent. I am sure on someone else this may smell nice to me, but with my chemistry it is not nice at all. I sprayed it on the tops of my hands so I could wash it off if I did not like it, and it took many washes and all all day to get completely rid of the smell. Why cannot the great fragrances make perfumes that work this well? ;-)

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

One of my few favorite Avon fragrances.

Very peachy, balmy, musky, and soft. Ever so slightly powdery and a little bit sweet in the head notes. It wears close to the skin with not a lot of projection. Longevity is a bit above average at around 6 hours. Comfort and casual with class is how I view this perfume. Non-offensive and reasonably priced as well.

Suitable for the office, daytime, or weekend/casual outing.

i like it. i find it soft and inoffensive. i don't know whats so horrible about it? it's a nice day fragrance and the oil mist lasts about 5 hrs. on my skin. to each their own of course, but some of these people on here review these scents like there is something so foul in them. ridiculous!

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

Perfumes smell different to everyone, and to me this is disgusting. It smells like old lady perfume gone bad. Just awful. I got rid of it.

Here are the notes listed in the mark. magalog:

top: sparkling black currants, peach skin
heart: yellow jasmine, may rose
base: warm musk

THIS is one of my Mother's favorite perfumes. It is softly sweet and tartly fruity with a wonderful blend of flowers in the heart, and dries musky but not strong, or animalic.

This comes in a 50 ml. "fragrance mist" (shown above with the cute lacey garter on the cap) and a 95 ml. dry oil spray (rectangular pink bottle with black cap)...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Sassy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Sassy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Sassy by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Sassy by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.