Designers » M » Citrus Gourmand « Groups

mark Self-Sanctuary Lemon Sugar mark. for women

mark Self-Sanctuary Lemon Sugar mark. for women
dislike

sour

Avon mark Self Sanctuary offers a scent of Lemon Sugar that contains notes of lemon, jasmine, vanilla and sugar crystals. Available as fragrant body mist of 50 ml.

mark Self-Sanctuary Lemon Sugar was launched in 2011.

Lemon Sugar Vanilla Jasmine

Sugar Lemon
Body Fantasies Fresh Lemon Sugar
Lemon Escape

mark Self-Sanctuary Lemon Sugar Fragrance Reviews

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

This is beautiful fragrance. It starts off with fresh lemon. Sweet lemon if you ever cut a lemon in half. And rubbed sugar on it well that's just it. This fragrance is true to its name.Jasmine is listed as a note. Well that's wrong there in NO! floral notes whatsoever. I love the dry down the most. OMG!! It dries down to a Soft,Creamy, vanilla, lemon cupcake. Yum! Yum! It hugs your skin so tight. It really lingers close to your skin.There is something so sophisticated about this sweetness. Its great for hot summer day,or breezy spring day. Because of its warm creaminess and how it hugs your skin. This fragrance is also ideal for Fall and Winter as well. If there was an EDP of this.I think my heart would stop.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

This is a wonderful soft lemony-sweet-vanilla type of spray. I have this scent in the edt, body butter and shower gel, and I love all three, especially together (to help make the fragrance last longer!). I like that this is not too strong, its not overpoweringly pledge-like, nor is it *too* sweet like some I've tried. It's a fantastic summer fragrance, and would work well for women of all ages. (Note, I don't believe they sell the EDT anymore, just the body spray, which doesn't last quite as long)

sheri.patterson
sheri.patterson

Love it. Smells great w/Aquolina Pink Sugar hair fragrance.

Christina0065
Christina0065

Love Love Love this lemony, sugary, vanilla goodness!! I am out though, boohoo!! :(

Ostrea
Ostrea

This is my 22-y.o. daughter's go to fragrance for Spring and early Summer. Sweet yet tart, it really is a lushious lemony treat for the sences. I don't really care for the plastic bottles that Avon has switched to for the mist but thankfully, the scent remains deliciously uplifting.

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

I own the body mist in this scent, and I have used four bottles of the body wash, and a tub of the body butter. I love this! I disagree with those that compare it to Body Fantasies Fresh Lemon Sugar. I own that particular body spray, and the Body Fantasies scent smells more like an iced lemon sugar cookie, while the Mark scent is sweet lemon, minus the cookie-like note. The best way that I can describe it is to liken it to lemon rock candy. It is sweet, but not cloying, and is fresh rather than creamy. This is one of those scents that I never get tired of, and even if I haven't smelled it in awhile, when I catch a whiff of it I remember exactly why I loved it in the first place.

This is a warm sweet sugary scent with lemon. The name is very descriptive. The only thing I can add is that it is a warm scent, more like a soft baked cookie than an icy lemonade. Suitable for autumn and winter because of its coziness.

mrjls
mrjls

love the sweetnes of this smells amazing(:

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I remember smelling this scent one time and falling in love with it. Unfornately I forgot to buy it and I'm hoping that avon still carries this scent! Thankfully I have an avon store near me so I'll find out soon!

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Smells exactly as the name - lemons sweetened by sugar. The sharpness of lemons is softened by the vanilla and possibly the jasmine. The notes find me sniffing my wrist as I work at my desk. Great affordable scent from Mark. 3/5

supersiren
supersiren

I got this from a coworker that ordered it and thought it smelled like Pledge. I fell in love with the body butter, the dry oil spray, the shower gel and the body mist. The fragrance spray was a different story. That sweet lemony delight that you get with the other products dries down within seconds to a very "elderly" smell, unpleasantly musky and with a hint of mildew. I was thoroughly unimpressed with it. I continue to use the other products, but the fragrance had to go. Overall, this gets people asking "where is that delightful smell coming from?"

this is one of my absolute favorite fragrances. if pink sugar had lemon in it this would be it. i have the glass bottle of perfume spray and i just love it. sugary lemon, but not sickening. it's tart and sweet. i am on my 3rd bottle of this. my 1st was like the one pictured above, but it was just as nice as the glass bottles. the body cream, lotion and other items in the set are also really nice. if you like sweet/tart lemon i highly recommend this.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Self-Sanctuary Lemon Sugar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Self-Sanctuary Lemon Sugar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Self-Sanctuary Lemon Sugar by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Self-Sanctuary Lemon Sugar by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.