Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

mark Very Sassy mark. for women

mark Very Sassy mark. for women
dislike

mark Very Sassy by mark. is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. mark Very Sassy was launched in 2012. The fragrance features black currant, jasmine and musk.

Black Currant Jasmine Musk

mark Very Sassy Fragrance Reviews

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Musky with patchouli. Very airy and fresh, not dense. Not floral nor spicy to me.

One spray on me
Sillage: arm's length
Longevity: 2 hours

nlatitus
nlatitus

I have heard many great things about this perfume for a long time now and even though I am not a fan of Avon perfumes, I finally broke down and got this as well as the Very Sassy body lotion. Well, I am very very disappointed with it. I know everyone's body chemistry will make scents smell differently on each person, but to me all I can smell is spice. No floral, no fruity- just spicy. I don't like it at all and will probably be sending it back or selling it.

Very Sassy smells like a cool, misty floral. To me, it smells like there is patchouli in here. Specifically it smells like a blend of patchouli and jasmine. It’s not very sweet, despite the fruity notes. It’s more like a mossy fresh air scent, with wafts of florals and a hint of fruit. It reminds me of a very subdued version of VS Basic Instinct. I can detect a distant relation to the original Sassy scent, as I guess this is supposed to be a flanker.

avonman
avonman

This fragrance is beautiful,sophisticated and confident and smells more expensive than what it is(Dare I say Mademoiselle'ish), so do yourself a favor and check this little bottle out,I think you'd really like it!

DETAILED FRAGRANCE NOTES

May Rose

BASE: Musk
White Moss
Fruit Wood

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Very Sassy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Very Sassy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Very Sassy by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Very Sassy by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Rare Rubies Avon Extraordinary Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Madonna Truth or Dare Avon Unplugged for Her mark. mark White Vetiver Avon Far Away Exotic Avon Far Away Bella Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Avon Avon Passion Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Tigress Liz Claiborne Spark Avon Far Away Gold Avon Imari Seduction Halle Berry Halle Pure Orchid Queen Latifah Queen of Hearts Avon Tomorrow Calvin Klein Obsession Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Juicy Couture Couture Couture