Designers » M » Floral « Groups

mark Wonderfleur mark. for women

mark Wonderfleur mark. for women
dislike

mark Wonderfleur mark. for women Pictures

mark Wonderfleur by mark. is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes, apple blossom, grass, freesia, daisy, musk and water notes.

Floral Notes Apple Blossom Grass Freesia Daisy Musk Water Notes

Aqua for Her

mark Wonderfleur Fragrance Reviews

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

I ordered the tall bottle as I have never saw the small round bottle. This is very very fresh and watery. Its similar to Hollister Malaia and Curve Soul. This is a unisex fragrance, man or women can comfortably wear this imo. Like I said it's very fresh, I'm getting slight sweetness from the Apple blossom and extreme aquatic notes. I'd say this is defiantly a perfect summer perfume. I find this strong and I could easily over apply and make my eyes water. So far longevity seems pretty decent. I will report back later on this.
So about 3 hours ago I applied one spray of this fragrance to my arm and I can still smell it pretty well, not bad so far...

Kohla1
Kohla1

I was really looking forward to this but I just dont like it, Also how can something smell like water?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about mark. mark Wonderfleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about mark. mark Wonderfleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mark Wonderfleur by mark.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mark Wonderfleur by mark. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Imari Mystique Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Avon Far Away Exotic Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Avon Outspoken by Fergie Avon Viva by Fergie Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton mark. mark Marrakesh Avon Far Away Ralph Lauren Glamourous mark. mark White Vetiver Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar Avon Haiku Halle Berry Halle Pure Orchid Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works Mahogany Woods Avon Haiku Kyoto Flower