Designers » R S » « Groups

Casual Men s.Oliver for men
dislike

ozonic
Casual Men s.Oliver for men Pictures

The house of S.Oliver presents a fragrant casual pair Casual Men and Casual Women, which will be available on the market from January 2009. Fresh, fruity aromas decorate this fragrant pair, which accentuate naturality, spontaneity, pleasant everyday life. Design of the bottle also follows the concept and message of naturality and comfortableness, so shape of the bottle is appropriate for any hand. The bottles are coloured in blue and green shades, with accents in orange and pink and they reflect complete enjoyment in life.

Casual Men introduces fruity freshness of mandarin, grapefruit, watermelon and Litsea Cubeba - aromatic litsea. A heart incorporates basil, clary sage and rhubarb, which brings nonchalance into the composition, while base notes of patchouli, musk and vetiver contribute to elegance and opulence of aromas.

The S.Oliver Casual collection encompasses: s.Oliver Casual Men, Eau de Toilette 30 ml, Eau de Toilette 50 ml, After Shave Lotion 50 ml, Deodorant Stick 75 ml, Deodorant Aerosol Spray 150 ml, Shower Gel & Shampoo 200 ml.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Watermelon

Basil Clary Sage Rhuburb

Patchouli Vetiver Musk

Casual Men Fragrance Reviews

Theperfumeman
Theperfumeman

Decent smell, great value for money.

nice perfume

gatescass
gatescass

I live in the United States, just wondering where I can buy this perfume, in store or online. I'd like it before Valentine's Day.

guest_Wendy

My e-mail address for where to buy S Oliver Casual Men's aftershave in the UK is [email protected]

Cheers
Wendy

guest_Wendy

I would like to purchase S Oliver Casuam Men Eu de Toilette - I live in the UK - is this possible and if so from where please?

Many thanks
Wendy

guest_dado
guest_dado

preeeeeeeeedobar

nice perfume

hi, I'm from Istanbul,Turkey.I want buy s.oliver parfume but I don't know where buy it.Pls say me where I'm buy it.Thanx. [email protected]

Casual Men by s.Oliver 3.88 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about s.Oliver Casual Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about s.Oliver Casual Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Casual Men by s.Oliver. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Casual Men by s.Oliver represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oriflame Enigma Armand Basi In Red Escada Escada Magnetism s.Oliver Love 2008 Miraculum Pani Walewska Chic Miraculum Byc Moze...Rome Amway Wistful En Voyage Perfumes Nectars des Iles Amway Anticipate Intense Amway Anticipate Faberlic Chocolate Story Zara Zara Bright Rose Miraculum Pani Walewska Oriflame Tsun Lai Estée Lauder Wild Elixir Oriflame Believe Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 La Purete for Her Oriflame Grace John Richmond John Richmond Eau de Parfum Oriflame Pretty Swan