Designers » R S » Woody Spicy « Groups

s.Oliver Men s.Oliver for men

s.Oliver Men s.Oliver for men
dislike

The house of s.Oliver has introduced another fragrant pair, dressed in black and red. Discrete black details fit the airy, glass flacon of the fragrance for men, while feminine edition is decorated with fiery red details. The new fragrant duo arrives on the market in 2009 and it will be accompanied with its perfumed assortment.

s.Oliver Men is an edition for men, which opens with bergamot and basil aromas, along with pink pepper and cardamom. Masculine heart adds clary sage and cedar, while a base incorporates white musk, ambergris and sandalwood. The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml EDT, along with accompanying body care products: deo spray, deo stick, bath and shampoo.

Bergamot Basil Cardamom Red Pepper

Clary Sage Virginia Cedar

Amber Sandalwood White Musk

Signe Cardin for Him

s.Oliver Men Fragrance Reviews

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

This is the first perfume I get, and my cousin gave me as a present. its actually not that bad.

Generic? Yes.
Cheap? Yes
But it's not bad at all. At first, the pepper. Yes, then the pepper get sweeter and sweeter as you start to feel the cardamon blend in.

The dry down is good. Really sweet, despite the very spicy and fresh opening.

glitterz664
glitterz664

I think i like this scent... don't know why!? but when I smell it from the jacket that one of the Indonesia athlete gave it to me , it's smell nice really nice (a bit sweet and fresh at the same time), its stay longggg XD

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

I have this already. I'm surprised cause i have bought it ca. five years ago in germans fragrance-store called "douglas". I have looked through all the other s.oliver scents, but i can't find it here on fragrantica.com.
The fragrance is very urban, a metallic scent, not to masculine. At the beginning, you smell fresh notes which reminds me on going to the swimming pool. But the peppery note comes straight away. It's a very detailed pepper-note. A little bit to much, in my direction.
The rest of the fragrance is very simple. It's one of the other synthetic perfumes, which will be worn by little boys or people who like cheap perfumes.
Sorry, but don't buy this one. Save your money and buy a better fragrance, like Givenchy , Chanel , .... .

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about s.Oliver s.Oliver Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about s.Oliver s.Oliver Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify s.Oliver Men by s.Oliver. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of s.Oliver Men by s.Oliver represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Joop! Joop! Homme Wild Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Christian Dior Dior Homme Versace Versace Pour Homme Joop! Joop! Homme Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Azzaro Chrome Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Thierry Mugler A*Men Diesel Plus Plus Masculine Thierry Mugler Alien Tom Ford Noir Versace Versace Pour Femme Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Paco Rabanne Black XS Bvlgari BLV Pour Homme Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense