Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

s.Oliver Selection for Woman s.Oliver for women

s.Oliver Selection for Woman s.Oliver for women
dislike

s.Oliver Selection for Woman s.Oliver for women Pictures s.Oliver Selection for Woman s.Oliver for women Pictures

It was presented in a pair with s.Oliver Selection for Man in 2007 and is dedicated to women with style, to use it on special occasions.

It opens with notes of bergamot, lime, nectarine and baked apples, with floral accords of white peony, sweet and pure jasmine and honeysuckle. The base fondles with warm tones of cedar, ambergris and musk.

It is available in a white bottle having the same shape as the perfume for men. It can be found as 30 ml edp, 30 and 50 ml edt, with a collection of deodorants, baths and losions…

Lime Nectarine Bergamot Apple

Jasmine Peony Honeysuckle

Musk Texas Cedar Ambergris

Ciel Pour Femme

s.Oliver Selection for Woman Fragrance Reviews

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

One of my comfort scents! It's ideal for daytime wear with moderate longevity. It was surprisingly cheap. It's floral rather than citrusy - the fruit notes aren't dominant. It's cosy, soft, warm, powdery, not too sweet though: very me. :) But I know I'll need something deeper and "darker" for late autumn and winter.

The scent lingers for long hours, which I kinda like it.

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

smells very clean, fresh, a little soapy. And it doesn't smell fruity at all. We'll see if it lasts long.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

I like it. I is powdery,elegant and kind of sweet but not too sweet. I could swear that it has vanilla notes. For me it is not similar to any other fragrance I know and that´s what makes it special to me.

Silvery
Silvery

Some days ago I went to a perfumery and I smelt it. This perfume is very average, and it vanished from my skin after 2 hours or less. It's such a forgettable fragrance that I cannot even recall its scent!

guest_leila
guest_leila

i didnt like it. its powdery which i usually like but unpleasant and bitter. dont know why they couldnt come up with somthing for summer something better, but preferences are different, maybe someone likes it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about s.Oliver s.Oliver Selection for Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about s.Oliver s.Oliver Selection for Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify s.Oliver Selection for Woman by s.Oliver. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of s.Oliver Selection for Woman by s.Oliver represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Hugo Boss Boss Orange Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Cacharel Noa Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Burberry Burberry Brit Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Jil Sander Jil Sander Pure Hugo Boss Boss Orange Sunset Yves Rocher Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine Prada Prada Candy Givenchy Hot Couture s.Oliver s.Oliver Original Women Jil Sander Jil Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe At Night La Perla J`Aime La Nuit