Re: help me!bad hair color:((

I have to gently disagree with you tommy_girl, it brings out your pretty green eyes! I think it looks great! Auburn/ red hair goes great with green and hazel eyes.

Last edited by princesspopart (2012-04-25 23:59:19)

"Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you" -Isaac Watts

Hi Tommy_girl,

I wouldn't go with the Praline Brown by L'Oreal as it has honeyish undertones and it would just make your hair a little darker, but as it's not a permanent color in a couple of weeks you will probably be still there. You should maybe go to the salon or, if you want to do the color by yourself, try some darker shades possibly with cold reflections to get rid of the red-blond tone (don't worry, your hair will get a bit lighter after some shampoos anyway and will look perfect). A medium brunette like that would work:

http://www.hairpediaclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Anne-Hathaways-Shoulder-Length-Brunette-Hairstyle-2.jpg

The best advice would be to go to the salon btw..

JoshuaRyan
she looks like a walking pineapple:P

so everybody,thanks for your opinions.today I just hit the salon my friend works and now I feel much better.

here's the result:

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/meh_baronet/26042012241.jpg

it's a bit more red than how it looks like in the pic.by the way it's much better than how it was.almost looks the same color as my eyes.

thanks for your sympathy

Godd blesses you from bad hair color! dumbom

Ok.... first, I think it''s nice.

But if you don't like it, there is something called Color OOPS , from Loreal, that apparently removes color for dyed hair. I never tried it myself....

What I did was more horrible.

One time I wanted to make lowlights in my hair.... which is brown with blond highlights, as you can see in my picture. Well, I ended up looking stained like a cheetah.And it was a permanent color too.

So I washed my hair with dishwashing liquid, a couple of times, and it was all gone.... but it dried my hair quite badly....

good luck!

@ Tommy_girl,  tummenupp, that's a good result to bring out your eyes!  It does look lovely and natural too.  smile

Awesome end results, tommy_girl! It really does look very natural.  tummenupp

The best things in life are always worth waiting for. <3

Happyme2009
thanks for sharing your experiment.I always used to think that your hair looks really good and it's naturally blond.

myplacebo and Robynlovesperfume
thanks storstark

Lovely  smile

"Could I create myself anew, I would not fail in pleasing you" -Isaac Watts

tommy_girl wrote:

JoshuaRyan
she looks like a walking pineapple tongue

so everybody,thanks for your opinions.today I just hit the salon my friend works and now I feel much better.

here's the result:

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/meh_baronet/26042012241.jpg 

it's a bit more red than how it looks like in the pic.by the way it's much better than how it was.almost looks the same color as my eyes.

thanks for your sympathy

Godd blesses you from bad hair color!  dumbom

It looks great and natural now! Congratz! 28

"The soul is placed in the body and it is like a rough diamond.
It must be polished within, or the luster of the soul will never appear."

Since you bleached it then colored it , you need to condition, condition.,condition! I wouldn't run and recolor it for a month or so. You will end up with fried, straw like hair.

Going darker is easy. IMO you don't need a colorist to do it for you. Just give your hair time to recover. You don't want to over process it.

Run, Bambi ! Run!

Yes, your hair stylist friend did a good job and keep conditioning your hair on a daily basis.

For future........I think you are a natural medium brown.  Stay close to that color.  Use a demi-permanent color because there is little or no peroxide and it will not damage the hair.  You will just have to do it more often, if you want.

Psalm 37:12-13.   Sir 6:5-17

I'm glad your crisis was averted and you're happy with your hair now!

For the future, do a strand test first!!  You can collect hair from your comb/brush and use that to see how the dye will react with your hair.

Hi dear...I had ever in that situation ! Do not add any color!  You only have to mask your hair, twice a week or once a week.  Always use conditioner for coloured har after shampooing. Vit B + E needed (better consuming), for revitizing the root hair.

If you want natural way, honey, avocado are good for hair mask

hjarta

Oh I did not read the lasts post... It look healty now Hun.. Congratulation ! superglad

Thank god you didn't go burgundy.  ( no offense Joshua ) I did burgundy. When I got tired of it I had to bleach it then color it. It took 2 bleachings to get it light enough to get  a good more natural. Very rough on your hair.

Run, Bambi ! Run!

perhapspersephone
you're right about conditioning.I had never bleached my hair before and I can see it has got dried and I condition it after shampooing:)

about burgundy,

I like it,but after that disaster,I thought I want something very natural.maybe the next time;)

others,
thanks stolt