Topic: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

Hi Everybody,

which one do you think is the best fragrance that rappresents Christian Grey in the book Fifty Shades of Grey?!

Please let me know (women welcommed) if you have already read the book.

Ciaoo and thank you glad

“He who ruled scent ruled the hearts of men.”
          Patrick Süskind, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.614.jpg Chanel Egoïste Platinum

~ Confidence and Kindness is Key not Cologne ~

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.4523.jpg Etat Libre d`Orange Secretions Magnifiques

Obvs. superglad

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.1801.jpg Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur  74

Gentleman and lover of fine women

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.3747.jpg  Paco Rabanne 1 Million

Not sure why maybe the CEO side of him!

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.15279.jpg Calvin Klein Encounter

For his kinky times!

Last edited by Lauragrace (2012-09-09 18:25:32)

'what do I wear to bed? Why, Chanel No.5 of course' - Marilyn Monroe

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

Someone has actually recreated his body wash.

http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/colle … sh-for-men

He smells expensive and fresh, so I'll definitely go for https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.474.jpg  Creed Green Irish Tweed

I'm also reading the first book right now, nearly half-way  wink

Last edited by absum (2012-09-09 20:14:02)

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

Ewww! A shocking fragrance but I guess not to him.

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

Hayven wrote:

Ewww! A shocking fragrance but I guess not to him.



I agree...he is more refined, not so strong... glad

“He who ruled scent ruled the hearts of men.”
          Patrick Süskind, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

Thank you all for your suggestions, he is very special, in my opinion he has two sides. The first one is refined, elegant, sexy, self confident, mysterious but somehow cold. The second one is definitely darker and passionate, hot, control addicted but even in a certain way sad and fragile.

What do you think? I think that https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.474.jpg Creed Green Irish Tweed and https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.4650.jpg Clive Christian X for Men   seem to fit very well (at least by the description), but I have to smell them soon J

Sorry for my English, it’s quite difficult for me explaining these concepts! J

“He who ruled scent ruled the hearts of men.”
          Patrick Süskind, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

absum wrote:

Someone has actually recreated his body wash.

http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/colle … sh-for-men

He smells expensive and fresh, so I'll definitely go for https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.474.jpg  Creed Green Irish Tweed

I'm also reading the first book right now, nearly half-way  wink



Wow, I didn't see the website before! I found also http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/colle … inen-spray

do you think it is a fragrance or...what? Has someone tried it? I have to understand if it is possible to try it here in Italy... glad

“He who ruled scent ruled the hearts of men.”
          Patrick Süskind, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

Gelsomino wrote:
absum wrote:

Someone has actually recreated his body wash.

http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/colle … sh-for-men

He smells expensive and fresh, so I'll definitely go for https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.474.jpg  Creed Green Irish Tweed

I'm also reading the first book right now, nearly half-way  wink



Wow, I didn't see the website before! I found also http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/colle … inen-spray

do you think it is a fragrance or...what? Has someone tried it? I have to understand if it is possible to try it here in Italy...  glad

It seems to be a fragrance that can be used to spray on either yourself or your clothes. It's not from some kind of company but it is home made by the people who run the website. Apparently they do ship world wide, so you'll be able to try it over there in Italy. glad

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

absum wrote:
Gelsomino wrote:
absum wrote:

Someone has actually recreated his body wash.

http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/colle … sh-for-men

He smells expensive and fresh, so I'll definitely go for https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.474.jpg  Creed Green Irish Tweed

I'm also reading the first book right now, nearly half-way  wink



Wow, I didn't see the website before! I found also http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/colle … inen-spray

do you think it is a fragrance or...what? Has someone tried it? I have to understand if it is possible to try it here in Italy...  glad

It seems to be a fragrance that can be used to spray on either yourself or your clothes. It's not from some kind of company but it is home made by the people who run the website. Apparently they do ship world wide, so you'll be able to try it over there in Italy.  glad



Thank you glad But I usually prefer to smell a fragrance before buying it, do you agree?



Just tried (during lunch time - I work in the center of Milano) the  https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.474.jpg  Creed Green Irish Tweed and I don't like it so much, too masculine for me...but I'm not Christian Grey wink

“He who ruled scent ruled the hearts of men.”
          Patrick Süskind, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

Gelsomino wrote:
absum wrote:
Gelsomino wrote:


Wow, I didn't see the website before! I found also http://nbcwholesale.myshopify.com/colle … inen-spray

do you think it is a fragrance or...what? Has someone tried it? I have to understand if it is possible to try it here in Italy...  glad

It seems to be a fragrance that can be used to spray on either yourself or your clothes. It's not from some kind of company but it is home made by the people who run the website. Apparently they do ship world wide, so you'll be able to try it over there in Italy.  glad



Thank you  glad But I usually prefer to smell a fragrance before buying it, do you agree?



Just tried (during lunch time - I work in the center of Milano) the https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.474.jpg  Creed Green Irish Tweed and I don't like it so much, too masculine for me...but I'm not Christian Grey  wink

Yes, I agree with the try before you buy thing.

Then again, I don't think it's possible for that fragrance, sadly. But on the positive side, it's only 12$, which is about 9.5 euros (without shipping).

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

absum wrote:
Gelsomino wrote:
absum wrote:

It seems to be a fragrance that can be used to spray on either yourself or your clothes. It's not from some kind of company but it is home made by the people who run the website. Apparently they do ship world wide, so you'll be able to try it over there in Italy.  glad



Thank you  glad But I usually prefer to smell a fragrance before buying it, do you agree?



Just tried (during lunch time - I work in the center of Milano) the https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.474.jpg  Creed Green Irish Tweed and I don't like it so much, too masculine for me...but I'm not Christian Grey  wink

Yes, I agree with the try before you buy thing.

Then again, I don't think it's possible for that fragrance, sadly. But on the positive side, it's only 12$, which is about 9.5 euros (without shipping).



Yes, probably I will pay more for shipping than for the product itself, funny!!! superglad

“He who ruled scent ruled the hearts of men.”
          Patrick Süskind, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

I read the whole series, and I don't know if Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey is enough of a man to even pull off a perfume, cologne or fragrance other than the body wash he used and the oil from the bath tub. 

It's not his sexual expressions that bothered me, but in general his lack of self worth and esteem, and his incessant jealousy and controlling behavior.

Of course, if I had to pick one, I'd think something with a very prominent leather note, might apply.

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.15942.jpg Vince Camuto Vince Camuto for Men



Of course, just for fun

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.3132.jpg Alan Cumming Cumming

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.6357.jpg Ego Facto Sacre Coeur 

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.11498.jpg Baldessarini Private Affairs

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.4328.jpg Hummer Hummer

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.13549.jpg Antonio Banderas The Golden Secret

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.9190.jpg Neil Morris Fetish




https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.12685.jpg Robbie VanGogh Ubermensch




https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.2838.jpg Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo




77

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

Lookin4Happy wrote:

I read the whole series, and I don't know if Christian Grey from Fifty Shades of Grey is enough of a man to even pull off a perfume, cologne or fragrance other than the body wash he used and the oil from the bath tub.

It's not his sexual expressions that bothered me, but in general his lack of self worth and esteem, and his incessant jealousy and controlling behavior.

Of course, if I had to pick one, I'd think something with a very prominent leather note, might apply.

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.15942.jpg  Vince Camuto Vince Camuto for Men



Of course, just for fun

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.3132.jpg  Alan Cumming Cumming

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.6357.jpg  Ego Facto Sacre Coeur

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.11498.jpg  Baldessarini Private Affairs

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.4328.jpg  Hummer Hummer

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.13549.jpg  Antonio Banderas The Golden Secret

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.9190.jpg  Neil Morris Fetish




https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.12685.jpg  Robbie VanGogh Ubermensch




https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.2838.jpg  Krizia Moods by Krizia Uomo




77

Wow, thank you for your very rich review superglad

“He who ruled scent ruled the hearts of men.”
          Patrick Süskind, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

I would look for a perfume that would declare his masculinity but not something pompous.https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.77.jpg Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme or https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.616.jpg Chanel Antaeus



I have read all three books and i loved them!

Though, i am neither a control freak nor a submissive.

Re: Christian Grey's fragrance in Fifty Shades of Grey

https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.4608.jpg Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel