Topic: Juliette Has A Gun: Oil Fiction

Very excited about the new release! Even more excited that the 15 ml sample is available for purchase from JHAG website for 10 Euros with shipping! Ordered mine last night! Can't wait to get my hands on it! https://fimgs.net/images/perfume/m.18617.jpg Juliette Has A Gun Oil Fiction

Anyone else ordered or tried it? Also for people in the UK, can you please tell me how long the shipping takes? TIA x

Re: Juliette Has A Gun: Oil Fiction

Yes, I ordered this as well, for only 10 Euros glad The fragrance notes sound very promising.

There's more to life than smelling good, but it's a great way to start.

I ordered yesterday, it seems a wonderful fragrance.. and 10 Euro for a 15 ml Niche sample is like a dream glad

I can't wait to get it in the mail and have a try, I guess it must be quite powerful being made of 28% perfume.

I too reserved ordered a few weeks back. Can't wait.

Gr8 deal.

Shipping to US wasn't to bad.

Last edited by Gr8Vapors (2013-06-16 11:38:50)

10 eur is great for a sample, but not when the shipping cost is 20 eur. https://fimgs.net/smilies/sad.png

What's up with that?

ineverwas wrote:

10 eur is great for a sample, but not when the shipping cost is 20 eur. https://fimgs.net/smilies/sad.png 

What's up with that?

It's pretty strange.. standard delivery (3-6 days) is offered in Europe. If you go to the order page at a certain point you'll have to choose the delivery option and you have to click on "standard". At least, that's what it has happened with me, my account is actually showing "10 Euro" cost.  78

I'm interested in a sample.  I'll have to see if they mail to U.S.

Peace be with you.

DarkViolet wrote:
ineverwas wrote:

What's up with that?

It's pretty strange.. standard delivery (3-6 days) is offered in Europe. If you go to the order page at a certain point you'll have to choose the delivery option and you have to click on "standard". At least, that's what it has happened with me, my account is actually showing "10 Euro" cost.  78

Perhaps it's a different cost for each country?

In my case, I had to choose between standard and express shipping, one was 19 eur and the other was 20 eur.

I remember when the JHAG sample shipping was free...  grater

Last edited by ineverwas (2013-06-16 14:37:15)

They don't ship to my country but I look forward to reading the reviews. My ears always perk up whenever I read 'saffron' in a notes listing.

ineverwas wrote:

What's up with that?

I got the same shipping estimate, and it discouraged me from ordering at all.

Last edited by mister_chaz (2013-06-16 21:10:51)

"I can resist everything except temptation" (Oscar Wilde)

I am very keen to try this but they won't send samples to Australia https://fimgs.net/smilies/sad.png

Does anyone know when this is coming to the United States??

They're all out right now...

ineverwas wrote:
DarkViolet wrote:
ineverwas wrote:

What's up with that?

Perhaps it's a different cost for each country?

In my case, I had to choose between standard and express shipping, one was 19 eur and the other was 20 eur.

I remember when the JHAG sample shipping was free...  tongue lac:

Then, it probably depends on the specific Country now :( I honestly thought the free-shipping was applied to all Europe, it doesn't make much sense now.

Bummer. out of stock! :(

Living my life as a "steel magnolia": soft on the outside, strong on the inside.

hope my sample  arrives in post this week

I'm bumping this one just to know if anyone did receive the sample from JHAG: I placed my order on 15th (afternoon) but my order status still reads as "Package Preparation" (since Monday).

I'm a bit anxious superglad

Hi, I think it is because this scent hasn't been released yet. You could pre-order, but it won't be out until July 15th? So I guess they will send it out by the time of it's release.

Last edited by mizz.cindy (2013-06-20 10:36:17)

There's more to life than smelling good, but it's a great way to start.

Hi mizz.cindy, thank you for your reply glad

I thought that too, but if you go to the Facebook page of JHAG - on the Oil Fiction post - you'll read that someone who ordered the sample asked JHAG if it will be delivered after the release date (15th July, as you've rightly pointed) or before, hoping to get it before the end of June. And JHAG replied it would have been delivered very soon, so I was supposing the samples were meant to be sent immediately after the order, not by the official release's day..

mister_chaz wrote:
ineverwas wrote:

What's up with that?

I got the same shipping estimate, and it discouraged me from ordering at all.

#1 - more than the cost of the sample.  Yeesh.

A r r i v e . . . .

DarkViolet wrote:

Hi mizz.cindy, thank you for your reply  glad

I thought that too, but if you go to the Facebook page of JHAG - on the Oil Fiction post - you'll read that someone who ordered the sample asked JHAG if it will be delivered after the release date (15th July, as you've rightly pointed) or before, hoping to get it before the end of June. And JHAG replied it would have been delivered very soon, so I was supposing the samples were meant to be sent immediately after the order, not by the official release's day..

Yes, it was I who asked that question on FB superglad coz I'm going overseas next week and I really hope to try the perfume before I go away!

I was relieved by the response. But my order is still in 'Package Preparation' stage. I really really hope they send out soon! Can you sense my impatience?!!! Haha

Guess we were lucky to place an order before the samples went out of stock. For all those who missed, I remember reading that the samples will be restocked soon. I hope so for the sake of everyone who is keen!

So bizarre about shipping within EU being that much! I suggest you email to confirm the shipping charge x

Delicious Girl wrote:
DarkViolet wrote:

Yes, it was I who asked that question on FB  superglad coz I'm going overseas next week and I really hope to try the perfume before I go away!

I was relieved by the response. But my order is still in 'Package Preparation' stage. I really really hope they send out soon! Can you sense my impatience?!!! Haha

Ahahaha Delicious, it's funny to know it was you but somehow I should have known it was a Fragrantican there too.. where's perfume, there we are superglad

I was relieved too, and yes, my order is in "package preparation" too. My bf keeps on saying I will receive it today, let's hope that's true.. but most probably it will be delivered before the end of next week. I am totally impatient, I keep on imagining it superglad

DarkViolet wrote:
Delicious Girl wrote:
DarkViolet wrote:

Yes, it was I who asked that question on FB  superglad coz I'm going overseas next week and I really hope to try the perfume before I go away!

Ahahaha Delicious, it's funny to know it was you but somehow I should have known it was a Fragrantican there too.. where's perfume, there we are  superglad

I was relieved too, and yes, my order is in "package preparation" too. My bf keeps on saying I will receive it today, let's hope that's true.. but most probably it will be delivered before the end of next week. I am totally impatient, I keep on imagining it  superglad

haha, right! We are everywhere  glad

My order status is still 'Package Preparation' on English website. Now I went to the French website and logged in. It says that my order is "en cours d'expedition" (google translate says it means 'ongoing shipment') YAY! I hope it means it is on its way?!! glad

The samples in future if they get them back in stock will be 7.5 ml and not 15 ml like the first lot. Still a great deal and works out well to try the perfume.

Last edited by Delicious Girl (2013-06-21 05:06:29)

Delicious Girl wrote:
DarkViolet wrote:
Delicious Girl wrote:

Ahahaha Delicious, it's funny to know it was you but somehow I should have known it was a Fragrantican there too.. where's perfume, there we are  superglad

I was relieved too, and yes, my order is in "package preparation" too. My bf keeps on saying I will receive it today, let's hope that's true.. but most probably it will be delivered before the end of next week. I am totally impatient, I keep on imagining it  superglad

haha, right! We are everywhere  glad

My order status is still 'Package Preparation' on English website. Now I went to the French website and logged in. It says that my order is "en cours d'expedition" (google translate says it means 'ongoing shipment') YAY! I hope it means it is on its way?!!  glad

The samples in future if they get them back in stock will be 7.5 ml and not 15 ml like the first lot. Still a great deal and works out well to try the perfume.

Sure they're having a hard time delivering tons of samples everywhere now glad I logged in both in English and French page of my account, in the first it reads "package preparation", in the second it reads "en cours d'expedition".

hmm