Designers » A » Woody « Groups

Idillio Acca Kappa for women and men

Idillio Acca Kappa for women and men
dislike

I want it: 1

Idillio Acca Kappa for women and men Pictures Idillio Acca Kappa for women and men Pictures

Idillio by Acca Kappa is a Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Idillio was launched in 2016. Top notes are rose and sage; middle notes are cedar and sandalwood; base notes are amber and patchouli.

Rose Sage

Cedar Sandalwood

Amber Patchouli

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Idillio Fragrance Reviews

Heart:
Patchouli - Cedar Wood - Sandalwood - Amber Wood - Everlasting
Base:
Vanilla - Amber - Musk - Tonka Bean - Leather

This may sound a bit bizarre but despite the listed notes and the allusions to Italian luxury, Idillio transports me back to a temple in Japan that I used to visit from time to time and, more specifically, the fragrance of centuries of wooden pillars permeated with prayerful incense - a blend of their incense I always picked up on the way home. As unexpected as this sounds I can''t deny it, although a few of the notes are indeed used in Japanese incense making. For that connection alone I do love this. The Vanilla/Amber/Tonka is a bit more sweet producing than something I like to wear myself but this is certainly enveloping, warmly elegant, and... Romantic.
It's a rendezvous on a rainy day in a forest temple to me.
Like all Acca Kappa offerings the sillage is intimate & longevity is average.
Lovely packaging & bottle.
★★★☆☆
(sorry, seems I was logged off when I added this, hence the duplicate below)

Top:
Sage - Rose - Camomile - Akomax TM
Heart:
Patchouli - Cedar Wood - Sandalwood - Amber Wood - Everlasting
Base:
Vanilla - Amber - Musk - Tonka Bean - Leather

It's a rendezvous on a rainy day in a forest temple to me.
Like all Acca Kappa offerings the sillage is intimate & longevity is average.
Lovely packaging & bottle.
★★★☆☆

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acca Kappa Idillio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acca Kappa Idillio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Idillio by Acca Kappa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Idillio by Acca Kappa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.