Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina Acqua di Parma for women and men

Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina Acqua di Parma for women and men
dislike

marine

Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina by Acqua di Parma is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina was launched in 1999. The fragrance features seaweed, mint, virginia cedar and carnation.

Seaweed Mint Virginia Cedar Carnation

Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina Fragrance Reviews

dsty
dsty

I ordered a sample set of the entire Blu Mediterraneo line because I liked Mandorlo di Sicilia so much, and this is the last one of my samples. Mandorlo didn't turn out to be typical of the line at all: it's by far the least summery of the lot. But that doesn't matter, because I've really enjoyed discovering all of them, all these different aspects of an Italian summer day in a bottle. This really is an excellent line, and I'll definitely keep an eye on any new releases.

They fall into two distinct categories, though, and the ones that agree most with me personally are the fruitier ones, Fico di Amalfi in particular. Some of the others that focus more on woody and spicy notes are too typically masculine for my own taste - I can imagine them working wonderfully on a man, and they might even turn out quite sexy on the right woman, but it's just not what I prefer on myself. And I don't seem to be the only one, because the discontinued ones all fall into this category.

That (finally) brings me to Quercia Marina - the seaweed note is very nice, as is the herbal aspect provided by the mint and carnation, but it's just not for me. I have to agree with the reviewer below me: it might be the most masculine of the bunch. So I'm glad I got to test it, if just for the sake of completeness, but I'm not mourning its being discontinued.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A mature, smokey-mossy fragrance with a marine twist..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 30 mins - 6 inch projection with wider sillage That familar smell from this house is yet again apparent, it's like all of their frags have the same base. This frag starts more marine - presume the unclear seaweed - but soon a mature and very masculine mokey oak moss takes over leaving a lesser marine twist. Ages 50 - 80

30 mins - 6 hours - 2 inch projection with occasional wider 1 foot sillage trails. The frags gets more and more harsh and dated smoky oak moss like on the skin. I don't get the notes pyramid!

4 hours - 6 hours. Close to skin

This is 90% for men IMHO, with a class mature man pulling this off, perhaps with grey stuble and trim figure

Not for me

dacure
dacure

Loved It back then wonder if it is still current?

brianplace
brianplace

a more 'in your face' bvlgari aqua marine

lilinah
lilinah

The fragrance notes include:
-- marine oak (a kind of seaweed)
-- carnation
-- mint
-- cedar

I have heard this has been discontinued. I haven't smelled this.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina by Acqua di Parma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blu Mediterraneo Quercia Marina by Acqua di Parma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Creed Virgin Island Water Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Creed Original Vetiver Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Mugler The Taste of Fragrance A*Men Tom Ford Oud Wood Yves Saint Laurent M7 Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Creed Green Irish Tweed DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Creed Silver Mountain Water Montale Black Aoud Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Hermes Bel Ami Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Hermes Hermessence Vetiver Tonka Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him