Designers » A » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth Adidas for men

Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth Adidas for men
dislike

Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth by Adidas is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth was launched in 2007. Top notes are pear leaf, mandarin orange and bergamot leaf; middle notes are coriander, freesia, violet leaf and cardamom; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli and white musk.

Pear Leaf Mandarin Orange Bergamot Leaf

Coriander Freesia Violet Leaf Cardamom

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli White Musk

Curve Crush for Men

Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth Fragrance Reviews

WuhSuhDud
WuhSuhDud

Now I've used Old Spice deodorants, body washes and refresh sprays a lot while back when I wanted to save money, and this exact one smells just like Old Spice Swagger, perhaps a flanker to a flanker. It'd work in winter and spring quite well.

Now here's what I'd do, if you wanna save money skip this, old spice swagger collection would be a big save. But this does smell better, just has poopy performance, respray this quite a bit in school, nothing too special.

I'd say buy if it's on sale, perfect for a quick whiffer or for a lazy school day or a day in the office. Does have some masculinity. Like I said, it's more than recommended for a quick day where you just wanna smell nice and not really wanna impress someone.

mkpunk
mkpunk

Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth is fairly unique. It is not often seen except Christmas but well worth the wait and stock up. Moment of Truth is spicy but fruity and projects really good for about two to three hours. After that it becomes a skin scent for about two to three more hours. I wore it for an entire work day and it died on me about 12, six hours after spraying it on.

I love Moves' bottle much more so than the typical Adidas bottle which is either a run of the mill bottle for Coty fragrances like the other Adidas fragrances. It is a bottle in the shape of the Adidas logo.

The smell itself is sporty but it is not a gym scent. Don't wear this if you plan to workout or play a pick-up game. To me I smell a mix of pear and citrus of the bat with a peppery musky smell that comes after. It smells familiar but I can't put my finger on it but different at the same time.

Move 0:01 Moment of Truth is a must buy cheapie for short days or kicking it. I think it is a bargain. I rate it a 6.8 out of 10 but that don't mean it is bad at all. If you find it during the holiday season, buy it.

Athecubus
Athecubus

Smells very fresh and a bit sharp.

vn330i
vn330i

One of Adidas' best scents that has spice and hints of elegance amidst a very sportive, outgoing scent. Longevity and sillage are poor to low moderate.

Ariadna-7
Ariadna-7

I absolutely adore it on men. Though there may be lots of more expensive fragrances, this one is exclusive!

Br'eauDeCologne
Br'eauDeCologne

I agree with Amos' review overall. Just a few more things.

MAIN THING: for anyone that remembers Pierre Cardin Insatiable from the early 1990's - this is a dead ringer. If you liked that, you will like this. (Not sure why that fragrance is not in the database.)

I put on a few sprays of this about 12 hours ago and I still smell it. It is not overpowering but it is surely more than just a skin scent. It is quite good for an inexpensive, linear cheapie.

Every Adidas fragrance I have sampled has been "fair" to "decent." Moves :01 is "good" and is my favorite product of theirs to date.

I am sure I will be buying this again. It is unique in its own way and while it is similar to some other scents that are currently available, on the WHOLE it's not trying to be anything else. I suspect the similarity to Insatiable was not intentional.

Recommended.

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

Casual, basic nothing special. Versatile. You can wear it for most occasions.
Got it in a 3 pack with 2 other Adidas fragrances for $12. Not a bad deal!

Overall 6.5/10

Briburto2
Briburto2

This was my nephews go to scent. Everytime I smell it I think of him. He passed away a year ago and I held onto his bottle of this to remember him. I love this scent and the memories it holds.

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

AM001 is a fresh scent like virtually all other Adidas scents. This one reminds me of their Adrenaline fragrance. It’s what you would expect from an Adidas scent – nothing too fancy, something fairly synthetic, but still nice overall, especially for the price. This one cost me about 20$.

It’s kind of a mix between fresh & spicy. You have the generic fresh summer scent that you get from many Adidas fragrances, but there is also a warmer, spicier collage to this as the fragrance wears on.

I can notice the pear leaf right up front. Anything else it’s a bit too muddled. I can also smell the freesia and the violet. The violet is more noticeable and longer lasting than any of the other notes listed.

Average sillage and longevity.

surkhail
surkhail

fresh sent cheap lasts got a tiny bottle of it its a normal day to day sent

I was really surprised that the original Moves was not in the database here, and this flanker was. I assumed that it was just a LE bottle when I first saw it and did not get it when it came out, and it was not until I joined this wonderful comunity that I found out it was its own scent...

This begins with mandarin's reserved juiciness combined with pear leaves and petit grain; green, fresh and sweetly soft. Pear trees have a very distinct smell and this captures the aroma well, despite it's synthetic components. Freesia's soft floral scent creeps gently in combined with violet leaves, so fresh and lush. Cardamom and corriander add a subtle manly spice to this, never getting too warm or heavy. The ultimate finish is a pretty common woody amber musk with a drop or two of patchouli thrown in, nice but nothing monumental. This is pretty nice and by and large I like most Adidas scents. The original Moves was clearer and a tad sweeter than this with a bit more greenery and fruits, but this is a decent flanker and I'm not sorry I bought it...

Sillage: okay
Longevity: fair
Overall: 3.25/5

I concur with the others here for the most part. It is nice, it is very good in fall/cool late summer, and it's nothing to write home about; it's a decent fragrance for casual times and maybe going out for coffee or a drink...

Guest_cybergoth
Guest_cybergoth

its a great smell better to wear it at night or fall or winter

andy
andy

i had adidas moves and it was ok, gets kinda boring when there are better scents out there

DHMO
DHMO

I bought it on sale without testing it. It's a casual scent, nothing special. Gets old fast. Not very long lasting. It's okay for school, the gym or something, wouldn't recommend it for any special occation.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Adidas Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Adidas Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth by Adidas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth by Adidas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.