Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Bethany Noel Aeropostale for women

Bethany Noel Aeropostale for women
dislike

The second fragrance by blogger Bethany Mota in cooperation with Aéropostale is released in late July 2015. It is intended for sassy, spontaneous and unique girls. It contains lemon meringue, dewberry, maple syrup and vanilla. Available in bottles of 50 ml.

Lemon Meringue Dewberry

Maple sap

Vanilla

Bethany Noel Fragrance Reviews

heycath25
heycath25

For me this is a sexy night fragrance. For special occasions and fancy dinner. Smells sweet without being to much.

unsrsly
unsrsly

When I went into Aeropostale I planned to buy Bethany's first fragrance but I hated it and went for this. It is so sweet and delicious but has some complexity to it. For me it lasts a long time and has decent sillage. I love this.

Kohla1
Kohla1

I find this not very long lasting and sillage is terrible (30 min) its nice and not an overpowering sweetness. All I really smell is the vanilla, I was hoping to smell the other notes more blended with the vanilla but the vanilla is just too strong.

Soft,delicately sweet, this isnt a bold candy sweet scent !! I find it pleasant to wear,refined, and very pretty!!! The lemon meringue makes it all in nuances. Nothing too much here!! Lovely!!
It is girlie but suitable for all women who want a sweet soft scent.Comforting, Not overdone, lovely!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aeropostale Bethany Noel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aeropostale Bethany Noel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bethany Noel by Aeropostale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bethany Noel by Aeropostale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Katy Perry Meow Aeropostale Bethany Mota Aquolina Pink Sugar Pacifica Island Vanilla Britney Spears Private Show Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Jessica Simpson Fancy Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Jennifer Lopez Glow Prada Prada Candy Vera Wang Hippie Princess Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Escada Pacific Paradise Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar Lancome La Vie Est Belle L`Eau de Toilette Lancome Magie Noire