Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Tango Aftelier for women and men

Tango Aftelier for women and men
dislike

yellow floral

Inspired by the dance of love, sexy and smoky with roasted seashells and champaca; a heady floral with spice and honey notes. Tango was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Mandy Aftel.

Orange Ginger

Coffee Champaca

Choya Loban White Tabacco Tonka Bean

1930

Tango Fragrance Reviews

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Thank you, Mandy Aftel, for the lovely gift of this scent.

Tango is a beautiful, warm and sexy natural perfume. I applied it nearly ten hours ago and the last sweet and spicy traces are still sniffable on the back of my wrist. Without looking at the notes, I thought it had an almost chocolate-y aroma, though I see now that it doesn't contain that note. Must be a combination of coffee and tonka bean dredging up memories of some delicious hot cafe mocha in my past.

The opening notes of Tango are less sweet than the dry-down. I get a kind of smokiness, a bit of spice and a heavy floral element (champaca?) at first. It does a slow burn throughout the day, becoming warmer, sweeter and more intimate as it evolves. Three drops is more than enough. Sillage is close to the skin, as is typical for a natural perfume, but the longevity on this one is great.

Smells like a fantastic Christmas candle on me: smoky spicy incense with honey or beeswax. Quite lovely, but yes, pricey.

sfsassy
sfsassy

I was so excited to finally get my hands on this scents after so many rave reviews.

Aftelier, as a general rule, has some of the most unique scents in the marketplace. Tango is really no exception.

To me I get a lot of warm champaca. There is also some nuttiness to it with a hint of flowers. It's very hard to pinpoint all the notes. But in a few words: It's artsy, unusual and special.

The price is high, but well worth it if you can swing it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aftelier Tango fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aftelier Tango, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tango by Aftelier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tango by Aftelier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Serge Lutens Chergui Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Clinique Aromatics Elixir Hermes Eau des Merveilles Guerlain Jicky Molinard Habanita L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Ormonde Jayne Ormonde Woman Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Bvlgari Black Frederic Malle Carnal Flower L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Guerlain Shalimar