Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Bob Esponja Air-Val International for men

Bob Esponja Air-Val International for men
dislike

Bob Esponja by Air-Val International is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Bob Esponja was launched in 2004. The fragrance features nutmeg, sandalwood, musk, green leaves, jasmine, pear and cardamom.

Nutmeg Sandalwood Musk Green Leaves Jasmine Pear Cardamom

Bob Esponja Fragrance Reviews

istvan.buda.779
istvan.buda.779

Where is the ;pineapple note?

takeasniff
takeasniff

I love spongebob and I have the female one. It is a light coconut, floral smell. It actually lasts but it smells a little synthetic which is no surprise there! I also want to know more about the Betty Boop perfume because I love her. I have a couple of the Snoopy perfumes lets Mango because to cut a long story short Snoopy reminds me of my dog. My husband and I got it for a laugh. It smells like a cheaper version of Sunset Heat by Escada or Live Lux by J Lo.
These are hard to get in stores I have only seen them sometimes they are cheap to buy but difficult to obtain.

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

A Spongebob perfume? Cool! where can I buy this? this might be perfect for my best friend who is very very much obsessed with Spongebob.

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

does anyone know how this frag smells like? cos i find it selling on a very cheap price over a website.

twinklestar.pa
twinklestar.pa

I suppose that I can die in peace now, because I've seen everything.

Zaleska
Zaleska

SpongeBob rulez!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Air-Val International Bob Esponja fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Air-Val International Bob Esponja, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bob Esponja by Air-Val International. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bob Esponja by Air-Val International represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Maitresse John Galliano John Galliano Christian Dior Diorissimo Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Oriflame In Tune Givenchy Organza Indecence Moschino Moschino Funny! Mugler Innocent Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Amway Sun Dapples Nina Ricci L`Air du Temps by Starck Long Lost Perfume Sortilege L`Erbolario Mimosa Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau D'ete Summer Fragrance